Apr 19, 2020
How do you build friendship and lust points with someone who's not a student and has no flirt option? I'm tryin' to nail the religion teacher. :)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
AwfulArchdemon April has a quest attached to her that starts via your visit during her lesson, where she tells you one of the students keeps skipping class. Never bothered to learn what the requirements to trigger that were, if any.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
AwfulArchdemon Not really: the repeatable part of her corruption quest can only be triggered once a week, making it a rather long process - might as well use whatever helps the corruption along. ;)

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
Okay so I finally messed with debug and realized very quickly that you can delete all "standards" from ladies and just lewd the world like right away. Is there anything at stake for just hacking tf out of everyone? Like will some story event break if I just say "no more inhibition for you, and did I mention you're corrupt af?" to April or Hooters?

And how do you hook specific people up? There's an option to choose Incest as your town goal but I don't see any way to make that sorta thing happen.
For example if I wanted the Titsbig fam to hook up, I wouldn't know how to say "You should fuck your mum (y)" to Felicia.

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
Uhh, guys i install the mod on better paperdolls and hairstyles, and now one girl after missing event now look like this. She was having a hat but after i tried to change her head it dessapeared. Im not ask how to fix it, pretty sure its a bug or some shit, but can i at least delete the character with debug? Because that looks like some cursed game.exe now 1697745315074.png

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Uhh, guys i install the mod on better paperdolls and hairstyles, and now one girl after missing event now look like this. She was having a hat but after i tried to change her head it dessapeared. Im not ask how to fix it, pretty sure its a bug or some shit, but can i at least delete the character with debug? Because that looks like some cursed game.exe now View attachment 3018507
Ah yes, the Basement Jaxx mod :p

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Oh, posting this here real quick, updates have ground to a halt because there is currently an Paperdoll Overhaul in progress that hopefully will completely fix certain issues like skin tone being way harder than it should be to implement(aka Slutsky won't be the only character that can be tan), a new way of handling uniforms, etc. . If anyone wants to play with the most recent updates I have a mod of the two that I've done which will eventually be added to base game. Basically an sports club overhaul and the non-sports club update. Just need to visit the website and go to mods with the temp update mod(Basically any time a delay occurs with updates but new content is finished by me I'll post it there).

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
Oh, posting this here real quick, updates have ground to a halt because there is currently an Paperdoll Overhaul in progress that hopefully will completely fix certain issues like skin tone being way harder than it should be to implement(aka Slutsky won't be the only character that can be tan), a new way of handling uniforms, etc. . If anyone wants to play with the most recent updates I have a mod of the two that I've done which will eventually be added to base game. Basically an sports club overhaul and the non-sports club update. Just need to visit the website and go to mods with the temp update mod(Basically any time a delay occurs with updates but new content is finished by me I'll post it there).
bro, you one of the devs? can i delete one character with debug option? if this possible tell me the command pls

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
That might be worth swinging over to the Discord for help with, I'm more used to working in the Visual Event Editor than diving into the game while playing it.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
since it's a non-profit game (as far as I know), and the game doesn't mind using third-party content, it would be interesting to take some images from some anime and/or hypnosis\mind control games to fill in the mind control scenes in the game, such as images from the game of the guy who mind controls the girls at school there, kyoonyu mc gakuen or something like that

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
I'm not familiar with the opinions of the people who work on the game, but couldn't they also use AI-art for some things?

I know AI-Art is rather slow even with modern GPUs but it would be interesting to dynamically create assets as the game requires them. Like unique paper-doll images for each character, and scene images based on the characters and locations involved.

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If a fan work is already stealing art it might as well do it properly rather than a jumbled mess the current AI generated art is at.

The paper dolls already are specific to characters, although many get generated, the NPCs that have events and stories behind them have parameters and often images specific to them, using the same or very similar characters from anime or games.

Currently, art is not what's lacking, but people capable and willing to write characters, events and populate the world with additional content.

Apr 19, 2020
If a fan work is already stealing art it might as well do it properly rather than a jumbled mess the current AI generated art is at.

The paper dolls already are specific to characters, although many get generated, the NPCs that have events and stories behind them have parameters and often images specific to them, using the same or very similar characters from anime or games.

Currently, art is not what's lacking, but people capable and willing to write characters, events and populate the world with additional content.
I would do that. I gotta learn how. Currently I'm just learning the mod tools. I made a mother/daughter couple and added them, but I see no way to add a custom paper doll build. I only know how to point to an existing paperdoll, but that removes part recognition. AKA Breast size will stay at 0 even when set to 9 or 10 etc

I could add houses but the layout is already made, so you'd never see them. That would probably crash the game if you visited their house.

TL/DR I am interested in modding the game. Particularly dialogue.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm not familiar with the opinions of the people who work on the game, but couldn't they also use AI-art for some things?

I know AI-Art is rather slow even with modern GPUs but it would be interesting to dynamically create assets as the game requires them. Like unique paper-doll images for each character, and scene images based on the characters and locations involved.
There is a thread on the Discord where some attempts were made to replace certain images with AI-tuned versions or expand on quest lines (basically keeping the same "action" but attempting to make the characters more unified throughout by using the characters from existing images as starting point), sometimes with manual editing to fix broken hands. Or using AI to decensor images.

I don't have any strong feelings either way. On the positive side, the AI images could be a good alternative, especially if we don't have enough pictures of "special characters" doing the kind of things the quest line wants them to do.
But on the other hand, the poses, camera angles and art styles often boil down to the same generic stuff. It lacks the interesting compositions and other stuff that images by real artists have. I certainly wouldn't want a game that's entirely made with AI art.
But aside from all that, there's still the matter with the amount of time and computing it takes to get images that are acceptable enough and don't contain obvious flaws.

Reactions: SquidLord69
Feb 29, 2020
it's definitely an interesting ethical question, if nothing else; if 99% of your game's assets were already plucked from google images, is it any better or worse to just have a graphics card amalgamate new assets?

as much as i don't like ai image generation, there are a couple of potential advantages. without miraculously stumbling upon an artist willing to work at unsustainable discounts or for free, there's a finite supply of images of schoolgirls walking down the halls in the rather eccentric late-game uniforms (i can't remember if i've ever unlocked them legitimately, but i don't think i've ever seen any events regarding the bondage uniform) and the obvious conundrum of special npcs needing more or less complete cg sets which can vary wildly in artstyles (though i don't think i'd say the weirdly shiny white bread-looking ass ai tends to spit out is much of an improvement)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
it's definitely an interesting ethical question, if nothing else; if 99% of your game's assets were already plucked from google images, is it any better or worse to just have a graphics card amalgamate new assets?

as much as i don't like ai image generation, there are a couple of potential advantages. without miraculously stumbling upon an artist willing to work at unsustainable discounts or for free, there's a finite supply of images of schoolgirls walking down the halls in the rather eccentric late-game uniforms (i can't remember if i've ever unlocked them legitimately, but i don't think i've ever seen any events regarding the bondage uniform) and the obvious conundrum of special npcs needing more or less complete cg sets which can vary wildly in artstyles (though i don't think i'd say the weirdly shiny white bread-looking ass ai tends to spit out is much of an improvement)
The game uses still images, sometimes animated ones, but images nonetheless. If good quality, original and always new scenes were even an option they'd have done it. There's not many games that fit all that and stay below 2GB of space and if the game goes above 10 GB, might as well just make or use a different or actual engine and just program the poses.

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
The game uses still images, sometimes animated ones, but images nonetheless. If good quality, original and always new scenes were even an option they'd have done it. There's not many games that fit all that and stay below 2GB of space and if the game goes above 10 GB, might as well just make or use a different or actual engine and just program the poses.
Thank you for reminding me to be angry at Illusion/Ill-Games for refusing to make a new ArtificialAcademy. They had all the puzzle pieces, but refused to make one.

Reactions: Settum
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes