DLoginFG

Jun 29, 2019
Paper Heads mod... from barkeke22 IIRC. You cna get it on the forums, he has a thread and google drive for his mods
Does that apply to the the player character though? I have that mod and it does not seem to change anything when you do things like change makeup, glasses, etc.

Feb 29, 2020
been a hot minute since i've played this, so i've got a question: what is the most effective way of accruing cash to mass produce drugs?

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I remember playing this a very long time ago. What is the 'main storyline' progression like? I remember you had to try and corrupt the PTA and there was a specific method of corrupting each of the main members. Has anything beyond that been implemented? How many unique sidequests are there (that are actual quests as compared to single-fire events)?

sakura1255

Feb 5, 2019
hi, i am new to this game, and i want to ask about mind control, can we be minded control or we always use mind control the others

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
So quick question about the sexy school uniform to get the proposal first you have to catch Daisy Madox in a classroom right? In lexville is the same or it was changed

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I remember playing this a very long time ago. What is the 'main storyline' progression like? I remember you had to try and corrupt the PTA and there was a specific method of corrupting each of the main members. Has anything beyond that been implemented? How many unique sidequests are there (that are actual quests as compared to single-fire events)?
The main devs are in the slow process of implementing "end goals" which sort of would act like the main quests of the game. Currently, while the ability tp choose said goals are available, they lead nowhere and have no help or steps in the phone journal.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Had that exact same issue right now with the event not triggering.
Managed to solve it after pulling my hairs for 1 hour looking at the code (Or maybe it was just luck).

- First : Code say the event is only activated in the game after day 160 (mid july), but that shouldn't be your problem since it's also the case for the event where she call you to her home.

-Second : Code ask that you have in your inventory a slut maker drug at least level 1 (first upgraded version)

-Third : Code also ask that you have a train ticket in your inventory, BUT , the code consider basic "train ticket" and "train ticket (weekly/monthly)" to be different items. In the case of this event, it asks for a simple vanilla train ticket.

The event activated for me after I went to the platform (between 6:30-16:30) and bought several single-use tickets before changing location.

Hope it'll solve it for you.
Thank you, the other train tickets never occurred to me.

Can anyone help me with Beth Manili? I investigated her to start her quest, but when I summon her to my office nothing happens. I have no idea how to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stompai

Hynegard

Aug 31, 2023
The main devs are in the slow process of implementing "end goals" which sort of would act like the main quests of the game. Currently, while the ability tp choose said goals are available, they lead nowhere and have no help or steps in the phone journal.
Emphasis on Slow. As in, glacial. As in, there's only a couple of people even trying to continue HHS+ and they only add something every so often.

Not that I blame them, but it is what it is.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes