Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I would do that. I gotta learn how. Currently I'm just learning the mod tools. I made a mother/daughter couple and added them, but I see no way to add a custom paper doll build. I only know how to point to an existing paperdoll, but that removes part recognition. AKA Breast size will stay at 0 even when set to 9 or 10 etc

I could add houses but the layout is already made, so you'd never see them. That would probably crash the game if you visited their house.

TL/DR I am interested in modding the game. Particularly dialogue.
For an entirely new Paperdoll that'll require Kisekae, and generating the new paperdoll as you want it. To be clear, we have a setup which will do it entirely itself. Along with generating the range of breast sizes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
And for A.I. images, like stated before there have been attempts but it seems that every attempt gets sort of delayed/stopped via real life responsibilities. We also just don't want to lose image variety, aka we don't want it to just be one single style. It should remain anime style but we don't want just new style or old style.

Apr 19, 2020
For an entirely new Paperdoll that'll require Kisekae, and generating the new paperdoll as you want it. To be clear, we have a setup which will do it entirely itself. Along with generating the range of breast sizes.
Wow dude, Kisekae (2) looks fkn awesome. Now to figure it TF out. (y)

Maybe I'll fire up Stable Diffusion and see if I can make images for my girls. I know a really specific texture pack that would probably work wonders for this game.

Apr 19, 2020
How do you export a girl from Kisekae to HH? All I can seem to get is a text file. Can't figure out how to delete all the other girls and save just one, or export image files.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
On the HHS+ website there is an image cutter that will cut the body, head, and breasts needed), and you're supposed to use all of the characters to create from most modest to least modest image scale 0 being first and most modest and 8 being the last and least modest.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

doohoohoo

Feb 27, 2018
I'm looking to add new images to existing files.

For example, in the "Cheerleader Club" folder, there are 10 "CheerleaderNormalPractice" jpegs, along with a meta-jpeg version of each of those jpegs. How would I go about creating "CheerleaderNormalPractice(11)"? I'm fairly certain simply dropping a jpeg into the file, and calling it "CheerleaderNormalPractice(11)" isn't quite going to have the desired effect.

Would anyone be able to offer some advice on how to do this, or point me in the direction of a good guide, please?

I have read the modding guide on the front page, however that seems to be for creating whole new events and scenarios, which is not quite what I'm after. I have also looked on the HHS website, but again struggled to find what I was looking for.

I realise that this question has probably been asked by someone else before, but at 294 pages worth of messages I thought it would be a better idea to simply ask, then to try and comb through all that.

Edit: I've been playing around with the visual event editor, and I think I've got it now. Too quick to ask for help without trying first lol.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Why are 99 percent of the guys hetero and 99 percent of the girls bi? It is kinda annoying
They aren't. Last I checked the ration was similar, with girls actively telling you they aren't inclined that way if you play female or futa principal.

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021
They aren't. Last I checked the ration was similar, with girls actively telling you they aren't inclined that way if you play female or futa principal.
then wtf is up with my game lol, every woman I encounter is bi, meanwhile every guy is hetero

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Then something's wrong with your files, specifically the one about school/town generation. You can alter the % of genders and sexuality there, I believe. The actual devs can tell you more (or go to the forums/discord and ask or search there directly)

Reactions: Akinems

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Uhh, guys i install the mod on better paperdolls and hairstyles, and now one girl after missing event now look like this. She was having a hat but after i tried to change her head it dessapeared. Im not ask how to fix it, pretty sure its a bug or some shit, but can i at least delete the character with debug? Because that looks like some cursed game.exe now View attachment 3018507
She misinterpreted when you asked for head.

• Haha
Reactions: kurosx

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
I assume everyone is aware of it, but if not you can check out the newest version(bug fixes) along with the head and body mod that Barteke has been working on(and the reason delays have occurred in new content being officially added)

SinnerTheSinful

Apr 24, 2020
How do I raise Annette's corruption? I've already got her inhibition to 0 and her lust to max through sex and events, but since she's protected I can't raise her corruption through drugs or hypnosis

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How do I raise Annette's corruption? I've already got her inhibition to 0 and her lust to max through sex and events, but since she's protected I can't raise her corruption through drugs or hypnosis
Also what is necesary for advancing with Susan's quest if I choose to corrupt Peter as well? I've been corrupting him for a while and there is no sign of how to advance
Annette will eventually lose her protected status if you continue with her webshows, and I believe those also raise her corruption

I always choose "make him your ally" so I don't know for sure, but I wager you have to do all the things on Peter's list a few times to complete his corruption and move on to Susan if you picked "toy"

Apr 19, 2020
I always just use the debug and corrupt TF outta whoever I plan to fug. In Annette's case, I changed her file beforehand in the editor. I thought she'd be like the Principle and get rewritten upon game start, but nope. She was naked the day I met her.

So off-topic: Does anyone know what this pic is from?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a Ask For Sex \ Grope action I've never seen until I randomly hooked up with Ivana Yochild. Is that from an anime? Hentai? Game? Hentai game??

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've updated the OP for the new 1.10.6 release. It's only bugfixes, balance tweaks and some improvements for event creators, though.

And it includes an optional mod that gives a preview of a new paperdoll system rework that combines different layers for hair, expression, glasses, piercings, aging, arm emotes and skin color. May not apply correctly too all dress states though, hence being a preview.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes