wombex

May 10, 2018
it says the download folder contains that new optional mod but I dont see it. I only see the update mod.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
it says the download folder contains that new optional mod but I dont see it. I only see the update mod.
optional-mod.png

You see update mod in mods folder. Download folder is the place where game downloads are on the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: wombex

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 3090371

You see update mod in mods folder. Download folder is the place where game downloads are on the internet.
where do i place the PD_sys heads/body folder? is it in the updatemod folder itself or somewhere else? also the features mentioned that you can change your image at bathroom or interactions, but i see no option or button.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm confused about the money I'm gaining 4,000 in monthly but loosing 500 in weekly
Hire secretary to open accounting tab in school management. English has different meanings for one and two o in lose/loose.

where do i place the PD_sys heads/body folder? is it in the updatemod folder itself or somewhere else? also the features mentioned that you can change your image at bathroom or interactions, but i see no option or button.
Mods are installed in Schools\NormalSchool\Mods for NormalSchool/Smallvile scenario. If you are just starting to play this game, play base game.

Last edited:
Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
About April Raymund Im stuck, I guess, I can't trigger the event when she's giving religion lesson, and about Sherilyn she always spot me in Red Corner, can't move on.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
About April Raymund Im stuck, I guess, I can't trigger the event when she's giving religion lesson, and about Sherilyn she always spot me in Red Corner, can't move on.
What subject April is teaching?
Sherilyn spotting principal is just different random event. Try catching her in red corner during shool hours.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
What subject April is teaching?
Sherilyn spotting principal is just different random event. Try catching her in red corner during shool hours.
She's teaching religion like I said, and about Sherilyn it's always during school hours, but she spots me.

the25th

Nov 7, 2023
I need help with the Karin questline. I am stuck after I have sex with Sierra. I talked to Karin about mandatory masturbation and I got it implemented the same day. It has been like 2 and a half weeks and Sierra hasn't "approached me to discuss final plot details" like a guide im seeing says she would. I'm wondering if i have mandatory masturbation too early or something.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I need help with the Karin questline. I am stuck after I have sex with Sierra. I talked to Karin about mandatory masturbation and I got it implemented the same day. It has been like 2 and a half weeks and Sierra hasn't "approached me to discuss final plot details" like a guide im seeing says she would. I'm wondering if i have mandatory masturbation too early or something.
Sierra approaches not after having sex with her. She approaches after having repeated sex with her until she is happy about it.

Better path for Karin is to go via her addiction to consuming some substances and not to expose what Sierra or other student did with her at home. Check what is happening at ward after setting up masturbation policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: the25th

the25th

Nov 7, 2023
Sierra approaches not after having sex with her. She approaches after having repeated sex with her until she is happy about it.

Better path for Karin is to go via her addiction to consuming some substances and not to expose what Sierra or other student did with her at home. Check what is happening at ward after setting up masturbation policies.
Are there different benefits from the addiction line?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Actually I unlocked it already, I just set up April to be the only one to teach religion the event hapened fast after this.
OK. Have only one teacher assigned to any subject. That way game will not be confused with teachers and you won't have classes without teachers. It is also easier to set schedules, if each teacher has only one subject assigned.

Are there different benefits from the addiction line?
No idea, if repeated sex with Karin in ward will unlock in blackmail path. If you want to cure Sierra, Karin can tell recipe for drugs without blackmailing her.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes