Nov 13, 2021
Lydia can call staff meeting. If staff are corrupted enough to agree, you get option to set policy. Stacy will sell uniform for principal. Bondage uniform must be unlocked for students. Effectively it is the last school policy that you can unlock.
cheers that helps

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So how do i remove time etc, like you can add it sure but you can't remove it? or remove certain stats
Adding a negative number is also known as subtracting. Beware that going back in time can leave you starved for events, though, since events that already triggered in "the future" will likely have rescheduled themselves even further into the future.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Already in June of the game, but findout that i cant use the lockpicks at all, despite meeting Hood early on.
Feels the same like missing the intro to council and denied a chance to vote at all(i know not the same, since one isnt complete in anyway.)

So wouldnt know how to fix that so i can lockpick, which is likely to be necessary for many things.
(Kinda like the Extra Nurse i remember not showing up. unless theyve been removed or the requirements changed.)

but back to the lockpicking thing, Unless you need to not buy any picks before meeting Hood. i bought two before meeting them, and completed the first lockpick with him.

so im guessing im bugged.

edit: and if you need not to buy lockpicks til after meeting Hood, may probably be best to not have them available to purchase til, after you meet/do the first lockpick with him.

already maxed some stats, so a solution would be welcome. since itd be a pain, but tolerable to restart. or just wait til .11 which is likely to be deep into the next, or the year after that.

Ari105

Jan 1, 2018
How bring Samantha to the computer class? A camera is installed in the classroom (although not displayed in the room) and can be viewed from the office. Once in a while I’ll go to the classroom where Samantha teaches for the event and it won’t start. Or should I do it some other way? Is there a way to launch an event through a debugger?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How bring Samantha to the computer class? A camera is installed in the classroom (although not displayed in the room) and can be viewed from the office. Once in a while I’ll go to the classroom where Samantha teaches for the event and it won’t start. Or should I do it some other way? Is there a way to launch an event through a debugger?
Bribed her with 5k basement?
Computer monitoring set to rigid?

It is unclear which event you are talking about. In computer class principal only asks her to supervise students in computer room. You learn how she is supervising them by checking computer room camera in principal office and getting random event for it.

Already in June of the game, but findout that i cant use the lockpicks at all, despite meeting Hood early on.
Feels the same like ...
Feels like you are running modified game or custom minigame setup or you botched event with him. You don't have to buy lockpicks. Jeremy gives you his lockpick, if you unlock tutorial lock. Others do not complain about lockpicking being broken in latest version. In my runs minigames are turned off, so I probably won't notice them being broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ari105

Ari105

Jan 1, 2018
Bribed her with 5k basement?
Computer monitoring set to rigid?

It is unclear which event you are talking about. In computer class principal only asks her to supervise students in computer room. You learn how she is supervising them by checking computer room camera in principal office and getting random event for it.
Basement i already has. She's there in full BDSM students.
Computer monitoring must be rigid? My is on Adult sites available.

Thanks for the advice. Yes, it all turned out to be the rules for net using.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
havent' played this game in a millenium if feels like so might be a stupid question. I noticed the stats for Principal and NPCs are all now measured in bars instead of actual numbers. (to be fair, this could be due to a mod. Using Lexville and a few others on latest version.) Is there a way or a mod that I can use to make it so I can actually see the numbers associated with the stats instead of just bar graphs? If this is not intended and I fucked something up with a mod, just confirmation I fucked up is enough to get me looking in the right direction. any help is appreciated.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Silentce This is kind of a cheat/debug thing since it shows even stats not supposed to be seen during normal gameplay, but it is as simple as right-clicking on the respective stats icons to see numbers instead of bars.

Reactions: Silentce

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
havent' played this game in a millenium if feels like so might be a stupid question. I noticed the stats for Principal and NPCs are all now measured in bars instead of actual numbers. (to be fair, this could be due to a mod. Using Lexville and a few others on latest version.) Is there a way or a mod that I can use to make it so I can actually see the numbers associated with the stats instead of just bar graphs? If this is not intended and I fucked something up with a mod, just confirmation I fucked up is enough to get me looking in the right direction. any help is appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
excellent. Thank you both for the suggestion. that is so simple I am ashamed I didn't think to try it lol.

Sep 3, 2023
I'm playing as a female principal and going for the Karin Hardman cum addiction story. I planted the spycam and caught her drinking cum, and the journal says to give her a "sample", possibly from a student. Who can I use for this? I've been stuck at this point in her story for weeks.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes