VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Does anyone who uses barteke22's Akira and the Stargazing Club mod know what you're supposed to do to progress after having the first sex scene with a futa Akira? The game says to check the club in the journal but I've been getting nothing but the generic club events after that. Still find it really dumb that both the base game and even mods make the hints vague and in the case of yhe base game make a ton of them require basically random chance rather than making it 100% guaranteed to trigger as long as you go where the hint says.

billybobberjoel

Oct 16, 2023
Anyone know how to get the next event in the Raymund questline after sherilyn goes to a love hotel? Wiki says to get her random event level up, and she will drop a cell phone in the school grounds, but I have spent about an in game month just triggering her events and camping in the courtyard now.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone who uses barteke22's Akira and the Stargazing Club mod know what you're supposed to do to progress after having the first sex scene with a futa Akira? The game says to check the club in the journal but I've been getting nothing but the generic club events after that. Still find it really dumb that both the base game and even mods make the hints vague and in the case of yhe base game make a ton of them require basically random chance rather than making it 100% guaranteed to trigger as long as you go where the hint says.
From what I've heard about the Stargazing club, the progression in the mod is very much tied to the corruption of all of the club members and not just Akira. (But you may have already come farther in the mod than I ever did)

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Hey so i used the breast enlarger potion on the water supply but the sizes are getting a bit too ridiculous for me.
For how long does this last? Is there even a limit? Can i revert it somehow?
Also, is there a way to use drugs other than corruptor and slut maker on people? those are the only two options i'm getting.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hey so i used the breast enlarger potion on the water supply but the sizes are getting a bit too ridiculous for me.
For how long does this last? Is there even a limit? Can i revert it somehow?
Also, is there a way to use drugs other than corruptor and slut maker on people? those are the only two options i'm getting.
Give to affected individuals reduction or specific breast size drug. Chemistry level 85 opens up finer controls for individual boob size.
You can give other drugs via trade, if such option available for character.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
This game is not opening on me i already dowload the things but still not opening
IMPORTANT: System requirements
  • Requires at least .NET Framework 4.8.
  • Requires the to be installed.
On Windows 11 game run with VC2015.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Other then specials, yes. But the issue is that the majority of events were programmed to have them exist. I think like 10% is the lowest you can go before events start having issues firing.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
If you want to break quests, you might do that too. Parker, Maddox and Hardman need generic male students
A lot more events than that need them too like the Carmen events and even random events like the swimclub competitions won't fire without them.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
it's definitely an interesting ethical question, if nothing else; if 99% of your game's assets were already plucked from google images, is it any better or worse to just have a graphics card amalgamate new assets?

as much as i don't like ai image generation, there are a couple of potential advantages. without miraculously stumbling upon an artist willing to work at unsustainable discounts or for free, there's a finite supply of images of schoolgirls walking down the halls in the rather eccentric late-game uniforms (i can't remember if i've ever unlocked them legitimately, but i don't think i've ever seen any events regarding the bondage uniform) and the obvious conundrum of special npcs needing more or less complete cg sets which can vary wildly in artstyles (though i don't think i'd say the weirdly shiny white bread-looking ass ai tends to spit out is much of an improvement)
Rather with AI image generation, if someone could actually make the current paper doll with a working sex system then that would be splendid

Reactions: LittleSisterLover

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Rather with AI image generation, if someone could actually make the current paper doll with a working sex system then that would be splendid
Lab Rats 2 has something like that, but it doesn't scale well. Every outfit needs to be rendered for each pose, and vice versa. And that's before taking body types into account. The developers would be better off integrating a 3d engine that can render posed and clothed models on the fly.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
save files anyone
Game saves are specific to game version and installed mods. There are multiple ways to play this game. Most of game story is in progress from start to exhausting available quests. Other people won't be playing this game for you.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how do you unlock the staff uniform policy i see it in the dbug menu but dont know how to get it
Lydia can call staff meeting. If staff are corrupted enough to agree, you get option to set policy. Stacy will sell uniform for principal. Bondage uniform must be unlocked for students. Effectively it is the last school policy that you can unlock.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes