Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You still need to run into her in the halls a couple more times and she will slowly explain what her club will be, then you will get the option in the school management tab to open a M.A.I.D. club.

D

Deleted member 850720

Perhaps you sould let her show and realise her real secret desires?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I'll try that, thanks guys. Is there a guide somewhere ? The wiki seems really outdated.
No and the website tries to answer without telling you how to do things.
The wiki is the best we got.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
someone tell me how to use the futa maker and male futa maker please please
Well need more info, do you have both the cure and maker drugs or just the cure?

Futa Maker turns women into futa.
Male Futa Maker turns men into futa.

Futa Cure turns all types of futa to female.
Male Cure turns all types of futa to male.

To get both types without the mod you must tell her you like her as she is and this will get you both types but turns you PC bisexual.

To stay straight you need the mod and tell her you will help cure her.

Each drug takes 14 days to take full effect so if you want to turn the town all to female then you must turn men to futa = 14 days then another 14 days for the cure.
28 days is required.
All drugs take 14 days now to take full effect.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And the all important answer to "How to use..." They show up in give items as something you can give to an NPC if their stat are in line. Then they will say, thanks I will definitely try it. If they are not ready yet you will be told that I don't think I will use it.

In 1.9.4 some transforms might still be broken, I can't remember. If you do what @a1fox3 said you might be locked out of breast modifications at that point. So if you are trying to make a male, female, you would do the futa maker, breast mods, then futa cure. This is fixed in 1.9.5 beta.

Reactions: dlcj

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And the all important answer to "How to use..." They show up in give items as something you can give to an NPC if their stat are in line. Then they will say, thanks I will definitely try it. If they are not ready yet you will be told that I don't think I will use it.

In 1.9.4 some transforms might still be broken, I can't remember. If you do what @a1fox3 said you might be locked out of breast modifications at that point. So if you are trying to make a male, female, you would do the futa maker, breast mods, then futa cure. This is fixed in 1.9.5 beta.
I have all drugs in my 1.9.4 game and use them without problems, with or without the mod for "Fute Maker".
I like A-cup and use the breast reducing drug on all the women and futa until I can turn all men and futa to female.

As you can see: Untitled.jpg

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I've been wanting to play this game since the beginning of the year. But an update popped up after I started, then the bugfixs popped up, so I told myself to wait for the next update so I do not have to start all over again. while playing other games. So far awaiting 1.9.5. The changes are not so significant to be worth this whole wait, but as I have already begun ... I saw on the website comment that there are a few weeks to launch, I hope it is true.

cupzztax

Aug 10, 2018
Well need more info, do you have both the cure and maker drugs or just the cure?

Futa Maker turns women into futa.
Male Futa Maker turns men into futa.

Futa Cure turns all types of futa to female.
Male Cure turns all types of futa to male.

To get both types without the mod you must tell her you like her as she is and this will get you both types but turns you PC bisexual.

To stay straight you need the mod and tell her you will help cure her.

Each drug takes 14 days to take full effect so if you want to turn the town all to female then you must turn men to futa = 14 days then another 14 days for the cure.
28 days is required.
All drugs take 14 days now to take full effect.
i have both drugs and i already use it to annete and she turn to futa in 2 days.
thanks for the info

i have another question
my proposal about mastrubation with nurse and machine are approve but i cant use it at school policies (the choice didnt pop up in the list), the ward already upgraded

about nude school uniforms how to trigger the proposal?
*sry for my bad english

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have both drugs and i already use it to annete and she turn to futa in 2 days.
thanks for the info

i have another question
my proposal about mastrubation with nurse and machine are approve but i cant use it at school policies (the choice didnt pop up in the list), the ward already upgraded

*sry for my bad english
You are much further along than I am so I can not help you with that.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know how to play this game with just your left hand? Keyboard shortcuts don't see to move the scrollbar :(

Edit: Does this game have a walkthrough?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to play this game with just your left hand? Keyboard shortcuts don't see to move the scrollbar :(

Edit: Does this game have a walkthrough?
There is a minor walkthrouhg that is very out of date

I use a mouse for my game play.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't really see the walkthrough. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what I should do. What is the main gameplay loop? What is the main quest? I see that going to the classrooms increase the numbers at the top. Should I constantly pop into the classrooms?

Talking to people and doing their requests give no feedback to the player to know that that actually accomplishes anything.

Some sense of direction would be nice.

Kairnan

Jul 22, 2017
thanks for the info

i have another question

*sry for my bad english
You have to have sufficient corruption and lowered inhibition of the PTA. I also think the proposal is sometime after the students are corrupt and uninhibited enough to ask for the exhibitionist club. As for the machine that's the end of it. Unfortunately, a lot of content is still only halfway developed or missing accompanying pictures.

The game is basically a massive fan project with people filling in bits and pieces in their spare time. There's a lot to it, but has a lot left undone at the same time. Think Violated Heroine but less of a clusterfuck as it has some guidance/organization to the development.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I don't really see the walkthrough. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what I should do. What is the main gameplay loop? What is the main quest? I see that going to the classrooms increase the numbers at the top. Should I constantly pop into the classrooms?

Talking to people and doing their requests give no feedback to the player to know that that actually accomplishes anything.

Some sense of direction would be nice.
Your character, whether male, female, or futa, has some issues with sexy things. Your goal should be the total corruption of Smallville. You can do it in several ways. There are drugs you can make if you build the chem lab. Read the books you can find around the game and you can learn some hypnotism skills and use them on the NPCs. Look for the newspaper and read it. Play the intro at least once since there is a bunch of useful information there. On the map is a help button that has more useful information. Visit the detective and start some investigations.

Keep the school small at first since your cash is limited, then when your rep moves up, start adding students. Open some clubs as that has a bunch of the corruption paths. I like to get as many students into school as soon as I can to work on a bigger population as soon as possible. Early goals are to corrupt your teachers and the PTA to allow more depraved policies to be put in place. That will lead to the school becoming more to your liking.

There are very few things that are presented to you that don't more the story forward. Learn the things that help or hurt your reputation and try to keep your rep up in the 70s-80s. Work out to up your stamina and appearance since it will help with your interactions with the NPCs. Don't forget to bathe.

There are three sets of numbers in the game that are important but you can only see two of them. The first is your stats which you can see when you hover over your name in the lower right corner. The second is the school hive mind stats which are displayed across the top. That is a collection of your enrolled students stats. The third the the town hive mind which you don't have any access to in the game. You can get into a place where your school is way more corrupt than the town as a whole and that can hurt your reputation.

I would say that a willingness to be as depraved as possible with your MC is a good way to play. Understand that as you have more success, most characters will say they love you but will still be having sex with anything that moves, most you can't see, but if you have your sister come live with you, she will be bringing over "friends" more often.

There are only a couple "game over" events, everything else is recoverable. The game is big and it will take several times before you get the hang of it and decide on your path through the game.

Reactions: Shwrex and arelor

Kairnan

Jul 22, 2017
I'll also add that you should get several spy cameras from the security shop. Set them up in the principal office and computer lab for events. Cameras in the girls locker room, girls bathroom, and sports field can generate money. The sports field requires the cheerleader club to make money. It may take time to trigger the event to place the camera so you may have to pass time in those areas for the principal to get the idea to place them. The sports field camera comes from spending time on at the field during cheerleader club time. Also, the cooking club can generate income early on as well.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks.

Is there a point to constantly checking out classrooms to harvest education points or do they go up by themselves without intervention?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks.

Is there a point to constantly checking out classrooms to harvest education points or do they go up by themselves without intervention?
Yes, events that you need to advance some storylines only appear if you visit the classrooms or the gym. Then again after school you need to visit the clubs for more events.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes