a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How you can give a slave colar to someone?
its the same as drugs but they must have lower stats first, it may need to be 0 on some and 100 on others for them to accept the collar.

Reactions: RJP

taler

Oct 5, 2017
How much money can we spend initially? Is it easy to make money back? Should we keep any money in reserve in case of events?

What is a good education or corruption number. Are they out of 10? 100? 1000?

Is there a point to spreading out classes so people don't get bored or is it ok to just have a whole day of only 1 subject?

Hopefully I'm not autistic, but is "she stares wide-eyed then just turns away" good or bad?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How much money can we spend initially? Is it easy to make money back? Should we keep any money in reserve in case of events?

What is a good education or corruption number. Are they out of 10? 100? 1000?

Is there a point to spreading out classes so people don't get bored or is it ok to just have a whole day of only 1 subject?

Hopefully I'm not autistic, but is "she stares wide-eyed then just turns away" good or bad?
Bad.

I rewrote the walkthrough for getting started that was in this thread to work with 1.9.4.
Just remember this is just to get started with and once you get the feel of the game you can expand on whats here.

I also wrote a easy to follow getting sex walkthrough in this post:

With both of these you should be able to get started and have fun.
Now the wiki has some of the quest that will help a little bit but you get most of the info you need from your phone.

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
Well I just downloaded the 1.9.4 and Debug a student. and the resuilt of it is i got 2 of them. 2nd time i debug the same student and i got 3 of the same????
btw i like this game

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Wow, this game is large and complex. There're bugs everywhere and I have to hack them to bend it to my will. Luckily the debugger is there.

Here's what I've gathered so far as of v1.9.4:

Corruption Quests:
PTA Members
  • Jenny Coppers: unfinished by the devs, little annoyance cos it's linked to Susan Hooter quest
  • June Perrier: ongoing, but looking at the code it's going to be a long one
  • Karin Hardman: no problem, work as intended
  • Sandra Titsbig: no problem, work as intended
  • Stacy Slutsky: unwritten by the devs
  • Susan Hooter: no problem, work as intended

Teachers
  • April Raymund: only preliminary work done by the dev
  • Beth Manili: still pending for checking
  • Carmen Smith: most complex quest I found so far, found a fatal bug which can make this quest stuck in limbo
  • Claire Fuzushi: unfinished by the devs (?), does the dev meant this quest to be merged with Sayoko's?
  • Jessica Underwood: no problem, work as intended, most straightforward quest
  • Nina Parker: still pending for checking
  • Ronda Bells: no problem, work as intended
  • Samantha Keller: no problem, work as intended (does her quest that short?)
Note on hacking Chemistry skill:
DO NOT HACK this skill until you have at least make your 1st Corruptor and Slut Maker. After that, see the attached text on what skill level gets you what.

I'm attaching the walkthrough for Carmen Smith quest. It's complex and I'm only writing for the "bad" ending. Actually, her quest is rather special, there's actually no good or bad ending, but consist of 2 chapters. The walkthrough will skip the 2nd part of the 1st chapter and blast through the 2nd chapter so in the end you'll have a fully corrupted Carmen. (the 2nd part of chapter 1 requires you to wait at least 25 game days, I don't have that kind of patience)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i wish there was a bit of a walkthrough to get aquainted with the systems. this shit is complex
There is a bit of one and I posted in like 3 above your post.
Plus you will want to use the wiki for this game for some of the quest to get some info in how they work, wiki is out of date but will help.

Wow, this game is large and complex. There're bugs everywhere and I have to hack them to bend it to my will. Luckily the debugger is there.

Here's what I've gathered so far as of v1.9.4:

Corruption Quests:
PTA Members
  • Jenny Coppers: unfinished by the devs, little annoyance cos it's linked to Susan Hooter quest
  • June Perrier: ongoing, but looking at the code it's going to be a long one
  • Karin Hardman: no problem, work as intended
  • Sandra Titsbig: no problem, work as intended
  • Stacy Slutsky: unwritten by the devs
  • Susan Hooter: no problem, work as intended

Teachers
  • April Raymund: only preliminary work done by the dev
  • Beth Manili: still pending for checking
  • Carmen Smith: most complex quest I found so far, found a fatal bug which can make this quest stuck in limbo
  • Claire Fuzushi: unfinished by the devs (?), does the dev meant this quest to be merged with Sayoko's?
  • Jessica Underwood: no problem, work as intended, most straightforward quest
  • Nina Parker: still pending for checking
  • Ronda Bells: no problem, work as intended
  • Samantha Keller: no problem, work as intended (does her quest that short?)
Note on hacking Chemistry skill:
DO NOT HACK this skill until you have at least make your 1st Corruptor and Slut Maker. After that, see the attached text on what skill level gets you what.

I'm attaching the walkthrough for Carmen Smith quest. It's complex and I'm only writing for the "bad" ending. Actually, her quest is rather special, there's actually no good or bad ending, but consist of 2 chapters. The walkthrough will skip the 2nd part of the 1st chapter and blast through the 2nd chapter so in the end you'll have a fully corrupted Carmen. (the 2nd part of chapter 1 requires you to wait at least 25 game days, I don't have that kind of patience)
It looks like you got a great handle on this game and you may want to go offer your help at the web site.
Spinner over there will take all suggestions.

Reactions: Lennir
May 2, 2017
So I really like this game, my only problem is that every single time I really get into it, I always end up inevitably tanking my reputation
I get my body of students and the PTA to be very corrupted, but that leads to them doing things like masturbating in class and making me lose 5 or 6 whole rep points, which is bad!
I can never seem to patch up my rep fast enough to cover the ground lost! I know you can do paperwork to help, but that only gives a fraction of a point most of the time, and other times it seems sporadic and random when it does go up.
Is there some way I'm missing to boost reputation, and if there isn't, how do I go about hacking the game so I can just boost it manually?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I really like this game, my only problem is that every single time I really get into it, I always end up inevitably tanking my reputation
I get my body of students and the PTA to be very corrupted, but that leads to them doing things like masturbating in class and making me lose 5 or 6 whole rep points, which is bad!
I can never seem to patch up my rep fast enough to cover the ground lost! I know you can do paperwork to help, but that only gives a fraction of a point most of the time, and other times it seems sporadic and random when it does go up.
Is there some way I'm missing to boost reputation, and if there isn't, how do I go about hacking the game so I can just boost it manually?
There is built in cheat down at the bottom if you really must cheat.
1. 1.jpg Down at the lower right corner.
2. 2.jpg Type a in the box at the bottom.
3. 3.jpg Chose what I have circled.
4. 4.jpg Make it look like this and hit enter.

May 2, 2017

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Losing more than 2 rep points at 1 go? That's new to me. At most for me is 2 points, but mostly it's less than 1 point per event.

Try to do things around town which do up your rep. Also Perrier corruption quest do give you rep, albeit +1 per event.

If you go to the hacking option, there's the debug button at the lower right of the screen. But you won't find it anywhere in the debugging tools a way to edit the rep. Instead you must enter the command yourself at the bottom of the debugging tool:
- SET REPUTATION [value]
- ADD REPUTATION [value]

Just replace [value] with the actual value you want.

[START RANT]
the debugging tools leave much to be desired. Many things can't be monitored and several of the field in editing screen gives you exception, like trying to see your inventory or looking at club upgrade list. And there's no docs whatsoever on what are the console commands. I've searched and searched the wiki and forums, nada. Luckily there's code completion, but that requires me to at least try every 3 letters combination from a-z just to know what the commands are.

Debugging events are a pain, cos there's no way to monitor the scheduler. I have to resort to some dirty tricks like injecting my own event to control others just to debug why an event isn't running.

And don't get me started about the Visual Programming. It's more a hindrance and nuisance rather than helping others to code. It's no wonder why there's so much bugs, a game this complex hindered by it's own scripting paradigm. Good luck running this game on older computer.

Lastly, in the Development tab when the game 1st loaded there's a Dev Tools button, but it's password protected. What's up with that?
[END RANT]

Reactions: Kyraga

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
A couple things you can do. Save before you start a run through the classrooms. Investigate Perrier first as that leads to weekend rep points. Don't grab Carmen's ass until you already have her picture. Stay away from the park in mid levels as there are a couple things that can trigger that will kill your rep. Or save before there too. Stay behind the clothing level of the town, I stay in conservative work for 2 or 3 months in game, and modest in the other outfits. Pay attention to your school policies, they will affect the rep gain or loss you see at midnight or so. If you go negative then, you have some policies the town and students aren't quite ready for yet, and you should back off a bit. Don't go for the sexy uniform right away. Be careful when doing the lock pick training, you want to leave a few days between visits. Be stern with your students in the beginning, you get rep points if they see you acting like a principal. Help your teachers if the class is unruly. Don't kiss your students until they are fairly corrupted, ask for sex first. Don't push through PTA proposals too fast, I wait at least a month before I start to get a jump on corrupting the parents and teachers. Use your computer and talk to students and the adults.

I use new students by interview only after the first few weeks. Adding new students early doesn't hurt so much since they are mostly on par with your current student population. Once you make some progress corrupting the school, switch to interview only. Then I try to set up one class where I move all the new students, or current students that are slow to corrupt. That class won't get events that make them quite disconcerted, and the rep hit to go along with it. As students in there catch up, move them out and make room for new students.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have news about the next udapte and i love this game
It just went into beta 2 testing about a week ago so we will have to wait a few more weeks or so for any new news.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Wow, 2008 after 1991. Damn the development time! There must be a shit ton of content. Wow, 4 MB! :O

*grabs desk to contain overwhelming joy of content*

(This is my first time btw, looking forward to the game. Cheers! <3)

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Honestly I put probably 12 or so hours into the game. It isn't particularly great 2.2 out of 5 stars.

Like where is all the content/fetishes it asks you about when creating your character like ffs the most I have seen is pretty vanilla sex scenes which which don't seem to take into certain things. For example you take the lactating item it gives you right off the bat. Nothing and I mean nothing comes from that is seems even when using the latter ones it just adds pints in the skill.

The game is repetitive af to the point where it is not fun to play. Oh look the debugger is right there great, well unless you know the console commands you are very limited in what you can do, because even changing certain things doesn't actually allow you to skip events, ie the hooter story, why does it require sooo much work just to get past the use as sex toy line.

The wiki/guides are extremely limited.

The "hacking" thing is stupid and near impossible to do with even 100 hacking because the sequences move too quickly.

The lock picking while interesting is also too annoying too properly get up in a game as repetitive as this one.

Chemistry again interesting but for me at least it was bugged( or you have to read the book to start the skill, which I didn't realize you even get till after I just debugged the minimum too 100)

Hypnosis again interesting but by the time I unlocked it I didn't really care thus I debugged it to 100.

Pregnancy content? Is it in the game at all. Can you the PC not get pregnant or get someone pregnant as a futa?

Reactions: Kyraga

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Honestly I put probably 12 or so hours into the game. It isn't particularly great 2.2 out of 5 stars.

Like where is all the content/fetishes it asks you about when creating your character like ffs the most I have seen is pretty vanilla sex scenes which which don't seem to take into certain things. For example you take the lactating item it gives you right off the bat. Nothing and I mean nothing comes from that is seems even when using the latter ones it just adds pints in the skill.

The game is repetitive af to the point where it is not fun to play. Oh look the debugger is right there great, well unless you know the console commands you are very limited in what you can do, because even changing certain things doesn't actually allow you to skip events, ie the hooter story, why does it require sooo much work just to get past the use as sex toy line.

The wiki/guides are extremely limited.

The "hacking" thing is stupid and near impossible to do with even 100 hacking because the sequences move too quickly.

The lock picking while interesting is also too annoying too properly get up in a game as repetitive as this one.

Chemistry again interesting but for me at least it was bugged( or you have to read the book to start the skill, which I didn't realize you even get till after I just debugged the minimum too 100)

Hypnosis again interesting but by the time I unlocked it I didn't really care thus I debugged it to 100.

Pregnancy content? Is it in the game at all. Can you the PC not get pregnant or get someone pregnant as a futa?
I wrote a start up walkthrough for this that may help. (Somewhere in the last 10 pages.)
As for fetishes you must unlock them by doing quest.
At this time there is only 1 girl you can get pregnant.
Using the debug option bypass all the good stuff or to me it seems that way, I like the grind.
You must build up your MC to what you want him her or whatever you like.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes