a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
trying to avoid 2 hours of micromanaging before i can have any sort of sexual situations in the game.
With the debug menu for each NPC you can set them to what ever you want and have sex with them in 1 min of meeting them.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
any cheats to this other than using the debug tool?
With the debug menu for each NPC you can set them to what ever you want and have sex with them in 1 min of meeting them.
Depends on what you want to do. Like a1fox3 said, debug tools can give you basic stuff. But for event based situations, debug tools alone can't help you. You have to get down and dirty with scripting in the VEE.

BTW found another bug. Apparently if you use situational outfits, you won't be able to coach the swim team. For the life of me I could not imagine why must coaching a swim team depends on what you outfit wear that day.

Reactions: Ceres82 and Kyraga

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know of any games like this?
Nothing like this but I do like Haramase Simulator
Its another game that you can keep playing with no end in sight.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Nothing like this but I do like Haramase Simulator
Its another game that you can keep playing with no end in sight.
Yeah but Haramase Simulator is still unfinished. Probably never will.

Reactions: Kyraga

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Question: This thread is only consist of HHS+ base game right? with no mod?
I just look up on the HSS development forum for some mod to install. Anyway, .

Lloyd980

Mar 22, 2018
Is there anymore to Nina Parker's corruption event? I've gotten to the point where I've gone to the conference with her, but haven't seen anything else at the Train Station or School.

Edit: Also what's the rough requirement for Suzy to allow the update to the cabaret room? The one that needs the bar. I always get refused.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is there anymore to Nina Parker's corruption event? I've gotten to the point where I've gone to the conference with her, but haven't seen anything else at the Train Station or School.

Edit: Also what's the rough requirement for Suzy to allow the update to the cabaret room? The one that needs the bar. I always get refused.
You need to keep romancing / corrupting Stacy. I usually go the hypnotism route with her to get the upgrades cheaper.

It's been a while but I think you need to check your phone for Nina Parker's chain. Your journal should tell you what you need to do next.

Reactions: a1fox3

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
You're far from done. Here's a detailed walkthrough for Nina Parker. It includes event code notes should you want to hack them.

Reactions: mathias

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can I get some explanation on the fetishes checkmarks on char creation? Is it just for dialogue flavor.. or like does it remove unchecked stuff from the game? If you check creampies, does it mean you want to give creampies or receive it lol. Does big cock fetish mean you wanna bang chicks with your big cock or want to recieve big cocks in your ass? Fellatio.. give or receive? Sorry if such questions were answered before.. I admit I only did a cursory search.

Reactions: Kyraga

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Just a heads-up: we've released 1.9.5:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll go check it.

Need to rework the walkthrough again. Hopefully nothing changed much, except some bug fixes like in Carmen quest.

Can I get some explanation on the fetishes checkmarks on char creation? Is it just for dialogue flavor.. or like does it remove unchecked stuff from the game? If you check creampies, does it mean you want to give creampies or receive it lol. Does big cock fetish mean you wanna bang chicks with your big cock or want to recieve big cocks in your ass? Fellatio.. give or receive? Sorry if such questions were answered before.. I admit I only did a cursory search.
As far as I can tell, the fetishes do not have that kind of granularity. If a person(s) involved in a situation involving the fetish in any kind of capacity, then at add a bonus to the participant's arousal. I haven't checked all the codes yet, but from what I have seen and the way I see the fetish API designed, that's the case.

Maybe one of the original devs could clear up more.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, it's primarily used for the additional arousal calculations. Generally you can think of it like "you are into *insert_fetish_here* happening", regardless of who is on the receiving end.

A bunch of fetishes are randomly assigned to the NPCs when generating the population, and some combinations of family constellations and fetishes will result in changes to initial stats of those NPCs.

Fetishes are kind of an afterthought. They are mostly there because they were there in the initial version of the game when I took over. And while it's theoretically possible to tie certain event paths to the presence of specific fetishes, nobody is doing so. Especially since it's preferable to let the player decide things throughout the game as they are happening, rather than in some checkbox at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: desmosome

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a mod the game to make lockpicking easier type guide around from anyone?

I've seen where ppl mod the file to make failures a success, but I have no clue how to do this.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes