Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Think there is a bug in this release. Think the "cosplay" club is hanging out in the teachers office. (before it even exists). After school.
More likely you have maintenance detention selected. A group of students will end up cleaning in a room after school.

You need to read the newspaper to unlock the lockpicking. After you read you need to visit the park during the day on weekdays.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
God damn that's a lot of loose files.... 2 minutes and 50 seconds to unzip it. Fun game though with one hell of a community keeping it going,

Reactions: Regardie

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
was working with a guy to mod this and add uncensored content (loli/shota/beast) and legit extra stuff....but all we got was one update before he got busy, added a bunch of church stuff

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
what are the red and blue bars at the top?
Stamina/energy and how horny you are... If you start to swing your dick in public and leak precum all over.... your reputation will drop, so make sure you get a release, lol.

fall asleep in the streets because of lack of stamina also take a reputation dive.

Gakkajj

Nov 11, 2017
When does the lockpick event take place, what date should I go to the park to start watching for the thief?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
When does the lockpick event take place, what date should I go to the park to start watching for the thief?
You have to read about crime in the newspaper first. Then keep visiting the park on weekdays during the day.

Gakkajj

Nov 11, 2017
You have to read about crime in the newspaper first. Then keep visiting the park on weekdays during the day.
i've been reading the news on the computer is there another place to read news at?

Never mind found it by randomly doing things on the the weekend.

sharkatackDDT

May 8, 2018
i found to trigger the thief event go resturant you order food and take the newspaper then use the newspaper from inv read the topics and when i went to the park it triggered note that i tried to wait for it randomly for weeks and never got it

Lloyd980

Mar 22, 2018
I think I messed up Carmen Smith's blackmail route. After I got the pictures and confronted her I think I picked the wrong option, and now her journal entry says "Only got her annoyed at me. Still, knowing what I know, and having that picture, may help me yet?" I saved sometime afterwards but nothing has happened, and there's no option that I can see to advance her chain.

D

Deleted member 584847

I've played this game like 6 months ago, loved it, rated it.
Now I'm trying another playthrough to see what is new. Im just at the start of it but so far everything looks mostly the same. Pity but I am not disappointed, its stilll a good game.
The variations of rules,options and policies is really nice, however, in my very honest opinion, the game is still missing... something... It could be more.. spicy? I don't know, maybe some pet care club, nursery club in addition to a pregnancy policy, The cooking club serving some special meals with a cum/piss/squirt in it or some urination policy (meaning that students are allowed to urinate only in/on/with another student or to just drop it where they stand atm). obviously something more perversed/kinky/corrupted would be a fine addition. But I'd like the game even if it stays how it is at this moment :) I'd be open to even WAY MORE corrupted ideas but I think most ppl are not corrupted as I am and wouldn't like it that much. Good job guys, keep it updated! :)

retchedegg

Nov 26, 2017
the "Changelog thread:" from the description leads to the wrong page, it leads to the 1.9.2 official release thread instead of the 1.9.5

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes