W65

May 31, 2018
i broke into the Underwood house to get some dirt on her i got beat up and nothing happened after that
is that it ?
Pretty sure that's also bugged in the release in this thread. Go to the thread linked and install the hotfixes in that thread.

Still not sure what to do with the Hooter storyline since Peter is now an ally and I even realized what the benefit of that is (add him as a phone contact, you can have him do 'stuff' if you're willing to pay the price), but he still hasn't brought up the corruption of his mother part and it's been months in game.
The way I remember it, you had to start the mother's part up by blackmailing her with the photo you found in Peter's home. If I remember right, you get panties from that, plant them and a spycam in his room, and use those photos to corrupt Peter. That's what you've done so far, right?

The cellphone in the game has a quest journal. Try looking through that to see if there's something it's waiting for you to do. Maybe you need to order Peter into your office before he starts up the rent part of the event chain.

Actually, according to the wiki, if I understood what you've done so far than you're just waiting for Peter. I don't remember if you're supposed to meet him organically or if you need to eventually order him into your office or some other private place. It's possible that you've encountered a bug--might want to ask about it on their forum.

I guess it's also possible someone changed that event chain and the wiki's and my memory are out of date. Don't remember seeing that in the changelog though.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I guess it's also possible someone changed that event chain and the wiki's and my memory are out of date. Don't remember seeing that in the changelog though.
Yea like I said it's been months, I've spammed the office visits and the corruption stuff through phone so I had assumed it'd be good, waited in office because I know that's a trigger for some things, and walked around on campus and still nothing. At this point I'm assuming I need to do the 'normal' dating stuff instead of just the special stuff (i.e. meet them and maybe get them to date-able point where they can come to the house), since that's the last thing with Peter I haven't done as far as I'm aware.

Game is massive though, gonna have to keep in mind if/whenever it's complete.

*also if anyone else is curious about Preg content, if you manage to save a girl who gets kidnapped, she can become a lover and states that she's pregnant and special scenes note how she's pleased with the baby in her... though keep in mind that it uses hentai images, not the modelviewer, so in my case she looks like everyone else still. Also also, saving said girl is really taxing due to how high you have to get your stamina and I've found no real way to raise stamina aside from the gym, and the alternative is a sleeping device that I'm still not sure about.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
who or how do i get girls to put the slave collar on?
Slave collar has a new process now. Some you will need to date and ask over on the seduction path before they will accept your gift. Others you can get from high lust and corruption, I think. Give them time and many will take it.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
When does the lockpick event take place, what date should I go to the park to start watching for the thief?
Actually, the conditions for the event to run in v1.9.5 is not so random. This is the actual requirement for the event to fire, directly from the event code:

Code:
  - Have read "Crime Wave Sweeps Town" newspaper article
      ItemEvents\Newspaper_ItemEvent
      - Articles Read bit 2 set
  - Jeremy Hood is present
  - At least 1 unknown non-special parent/person of player prefered gender is
    present, i.e.:
      Player likes male   -> 1 non-special male parent unknown to Player
      Player likes female -> 1 non-special female parent unknown to Player
The only question is how that event is scheduled in the 1st place. I couldn't find any other event which schedule it, but in my observation, the event starts to fire (if the conditions are met) in day 3 (3 days after starting a new game).

hmm that's going to make it harder could I use the debug console to trigger it?
For tweaking events, largely no. You need to inject/modify code to mess around with events. There are many more in-game parameters which are not accessible from the debugger. Only the VEE has full access.

I think I messed up Carmen Smith's blackmail route. After I got the pictures and confronted her I think I picked the wrong option, and now her journal entry says "Only got her annoyed at me. Still, knowing what I know, and having that picture, may help me yet?" I saved sometime afterwards but nothing has happened, and there's no option that I can see to advance her chain.
Maybe you want to look at my earlier for Carmen Smith blackmail. It is for v1.9.4, but AFAIK the change in v1.9.5 is the bug fix which could make the quest unresolvable (noted in the walkthrough)

Still not sure what to do with the Hooter storyline since Peter is now an ally and I even realized what the benefit of that is (add him as a phone contact, you can have him do 'stuff' if you're willing to pay the price), but he still hasn't brought up the corruption of his mother part and it's been months in game.
For anyone interested, I'm attaching the full and bare walkthrough for Hooter. This is more of event code notes than walkthrough, so it can be a massive spoiler. Use it at your own risk. It is lifted from v1.9.5 code, as fresh as 2 days ago when I finished reviewing her event chain codes.

UnknowGuys

Jun 25, 2017
In case anyone is curious, I made a separate file to mess around and tried the other method: the mayor election event still pops up even if you do/don't participate in the event. The main way I work around it is by progressing through one of the PTA member's quests until you can go in their house, and then just sleep in their bed since the event only seems to occur from 7-10 in your house.

More concerning, is there any good way to make cash? I have a lot of teachers and such to progress quests and every month they're taking like 10k or so, which means I'm spending 2/3rd of my days just doing the diner job and sleeping.

*also still never got the sleeping device/found out how to coach swimming, and stamina just takes forever to go up with working out.
Ok let me show you the world !
First go to "Development" tab and go to "File Editor"
Then you choose "Item" tab and load file .xml to edit "sell" value and "buy" value
Save and start the game.
Now you can buy wine with 1$ and resell to get 10000000$:cool:
Have fun!:eazyHype:

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Ok let me show you the world !
First go to "Development" tab and go to "File Editor"
Then you choose "Item" tab and load file .xml to edit "sell" value and "buy" value
Save and start the game.
Now you can buy wine with 1$ and resell to get 10000000$:cool:
Have fun!:eazyHype:
Or you can just go on debug and type in 'Set money 10000000
Seems easier then going into files...

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Is the music bugged for anyone else? It starts playing fine, but after a short while it's like a broken record and just keeps repeating a tone over and over and over until it eventually stops altogether.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Some questions:

1.) How do you learn lockpick? The thief in the park doesn't give me the option to learn it. I'm playing with a male character and the event in which he steals a purse did trigger once I believe in the begining of the game and I did find a purse latter on in the park.

2.) I keep getting an error in the back of the school with the skip class event. I did download a hot fixed version of it and still bugged.

3.) How do you add more classes in the day? I understand you get more class rooms based on the number of teachers you have.

I have 5 class rooms right now and class 5 only has 20 students a separate teacher than the others and different classes than the other 4. The game keep bring in more students than I could hand and I had to stop enrollment and get a 5 teacher for those classes.

3.) Is there an easy way to up hacking. The book won't give me any more points ad the librarian has taught me all she can. The mini-game is too hard for me

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Some questions:
1.) How do you learn lockpick? The thief in the park doesn't give me the option to learn it. I'm playing with a male character and the event in which he steals a purse did trigger once I believe in the begining of the game and I did find a purse latter on in the park.
Did you confront the thief and ask him to show you the skill instead of other options? In the skill learning path, you didn't get the purse, any money, nor reward.

Sadly, there's no way to tweak the event using the debugger. It involves setting a flag somewhere which the debugger can't reach.

I did write a hack code which skip the event and give the lockpicking skill directly. There's no other impact to the game AFAIK. If there's demand for it, I'll clean up the code and post it, as it is part of a larger event hacking infrastructure I wrote for myself.

2.) I keep getting an error in the back of the school with the skip class event. I did download a hot fixed version of it and still bugged.
After you apply the hotfix, did you start a new game instead of continuing existing one?

If you continue, did you go to the debugger, reload events tab, and reload all the changed events? If not, then your game still uses the code from before the hotfix.

The way the game work, it pre-cached all the script found in it's install directory at new game, and save that cache along with other data when you save. When that save is loaded, the cache is also loaded. Any changes in the game folder will be ignored.

The only way to update the cache is either by:
  1. Starting a new game
  2. Mark the cache for updating in the debugger, that's what the "Reload Event" tab is for
3.) Is there an easy way to up hacking. The book won't give me any more points ad the librarian has taught me all she can. The mini-game is too hard for me
AFAIK the librarian will stop training you if you got 80 level of hacking skill, which is quite high.

Sadly, there's no way to hack the mini game other than skipping it in the event code that I know of. And I understand the frustration, it frustrate me also.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I looked on their forum and saw the various "bug fix posts", but didn't see anything attached to the posts, do I have to have an account with them to see those attachments?

*also, thanks n1ck, looking over the Hooter text, it looks like my issue was making peter a sextoy, not 'just' an ally... though why the sextoy path doesn't think corrupting mom isn't sexy idk. Also I've learned to not ignore the detective at this point, while I knew about June it seems that every single teacher event (aside from Carl "totally not gay" wrestling), so next game I'm going to spam diner+detective until I know everything... and then corrupt everyone.

*edit: yep, create account then attachments appear

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
...Also I've learned to not ignore the detective at this point, while I knew about June it seems that every single teacher event (aside from Carl "totally not gay" wrestling), so next game I'm going to spam diner+detective until I know everything... and then corrupt everyone.
The detective is pretty important as every one, except Jenny Copper, Susan Hooter, Titsbig, and Karin Hardman, have their 1st status bit set by the detective. There's no way around that. If the 1st bit isn't set, then no progress whatsoever. Every character which are available to the detective to investigate have their quest behave like this.

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
well that is too much work for me to install all the HOTfix..... have to wait.:.

well i didn`t pLay long 1.9.5 but i saw some changes ( for ex. Hoter event)
i would appreciate an update at the wiki (Last modified: 2017/03/21 09:27 by bigc609). HHS is still a geat work

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
during my last playthrough i kept losing lots of reputation for seemingly no reason any ideas?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Can anyone other than that one girl get pregnant yet or is that tag still a filthy half-quarter-truth?
As far as I'm aware, just her.

during my last playthrough i kept losing lots of reputation for seemingly no reason any ideas?
In my latest playthrough I played mostly nice and clean and even had a reputation up to 90 or so at one point, but once you take the final steps into nude uniforms/exhibition, you're going to lose a massive amount of rep because students who aren't corrupted will find stuff questionable at the school, and even walking outside near the park can get you massive 5+ rep hits if a student is masturbating, basically "ending" the game with 20'ish rep. Kinda wish it was easier to corrupt the city as a whole, but even with the exhibition club going I only saw a few adults wearing even some buttons loose.

*anyone know how often it updates? I'm enjoying the game but it feels like some plots are unfinished. With Ronda Bells, I blackmailed into coming up to office and the game hints that she kinda likes it, but there has been no changes to it. If I 'let her off the hook', nothing seems to come up afterwards. Probably done with the game until further updates/bugfixes

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
With Ronda Bells, I blackmailed into coming up to office and the game hints that she kinda likes it, but there has been no changes to it. If I 'let her off the hook', nothing seems to come up afterwards. Probably done with the game until further updates/bugfixes
I've not checked with v1.9.5 yet, but in v1.9.4 the comment in the source code makes it clear that's the intended end of the line with Ronda.

Below I'm attaching my event code notes for Ronda in v1.9.4.

While it seem like it's not much to her quest, Keller's is way more shorter, while retaining similarities with Ronda's quest.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes