RipSoul

Apr 18, 2018
I don't if someone already asked for this. Is there a way to reload the event again? I mess up on blackmailing one of the teacher and want to repeat that scene again. I did look at the debug setting, but I do not know what to do.

Sep 12, 2018
Sorry, I'm new to this, but is there any way to check skills progress like Hacking, Hypnotism stats?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry, I'm new to this, but is there any way to check skills progress like Hacking, Hypnotism stats?
Open debug menu (right down corner), look under persons tab, select player (should be selected by default), scroll down to skills.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is the HHS+.eve safe. I think I'm getting a false positive. Yesterday Norton quarantined the exe and some files in AppData files and then went and quarantined and repaired registry entries and put those in the Quarantined section of HHS+ files. Some of the registry entries aren't HHS+ ones from what I can tell. One entry it went and repaired was a Div.exe updater one. Norton made me reboot.

I did a restore of everything. Norton still has copy in Qurentine of the HHS+ exe and the other stuff it repaired and chose to that can't be removed.

So is the HHS+.exe safe?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
In-game, without having to mess with debug crud, in the lower right you should see your character name. Hover over that to see your stats.

*little tip: stuff like stamina/appearance seem to be tied to working out at the gym, but as far as I'm aware these don't do anything aside stamina being a way to save the missing girl.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Is the HHS+.eve safe. I think I'm getting a false positive. Yesterday Norton quarantined the exe and some files in AppData files and then went and quarantined and repaired registry entries and put those in the Quarantined section of HHS+ files. Some of the registry entries aren't HHS+ ones from what I can tell. One entry it went and repaired was a Div.exe updater one. Norton made me reboot.

I did a restore of everything. Norton still has copy in Qurentine of the HHS+ exe and the other stuff it repaired and chose to that can't be removed.

So is the HHS+.exe safe?
I've scanned HHS+ files and folder with Avast in "ultra paranoid" (sensitivity and heuristics cranked to the max) mode and it didn't find anything. If you still have doubt, you can try to upload the exe to VirusTotal and/or Jotti. It scans the uploaded file(s) with 30+ scan engines. Look at the results. For me if it shows that 25% or lower of the scan engine results a positive, it is very likely a false positive.

You also have to consider other possibilities, like it may be that you've downloaded a clean copy, but something in your system modify it as it downloads. I at least have this experience with Ramnit worm.

Oh, and also, I'm not familiar with "Div.exe".

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
The newspaper/lockpicking thing is a good example: it used to be a matter of showing up to the park and getting training. Now you have to go to a fairly obscure location to set an event flag, and THEN you can go do what you've been doing for years. Still, I'm glad to see that they're trying to improve event content.
What is the fairly obscure location? I feel like I've been everywhere but i can't get the park event to trigger.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
What is the fairly obscure location? I feel like I've been everywhere but i can't get the park event to trigger.
Go eat lunch at the restaurant and decide you want to stick around, you should pick up a discarded newspaper. Decide to keep it after eating. Read it afterwards and one of the topics should be about a thief in the area, you now know that there is a thief in the area so your character can keep their eyes open and the event should trigger in the park.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I can't seem to start the Lock Pick event with Jeremy Hood. He just not appearing in the park.
That's curious. At what time you're checking the park? and the date? You're sure that he's not there?

If he's not there at the park, try typing this at the bottom of the debug window:
Code:
SET LOCATION FOR Jeremy_Hood TO Park
1st do it while you're at the Park. Check if he's there. If he's there, move to an adjacent location then go back to the Park. The event may not fire, but check if he stays there. He should be there between 8:00 to 17:00 if I'm not mistaken. If he's not there in those hours, especially after you "force" him to be, something messed up with the scheduler.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I can't seem to start the Lock Pick event with Jeremy Hood. He just not appearing in the park.
Have you found and read the newspaper? There is a story there about crime in the park, without it, there will be no progress. Explore the town and visit and do lots of things, the newspaper will be discovered out and about. If in doubt, read the intro and help files again. You can get to them from the main map screen.

I'm staying with Spinner on this, it is an open world game so exploration should be done. I won't tell you where you find the newspaper in the current release but it is some place that early in the game can provide a lot of energy while your stamina is still low.

Reactions: Jacko

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I had to eat and read the paper again to get the event to trigger again. He was in the park and wouldn't train me till I redid the trigger.

What is the Carmen Smith corruption path options/guide? I know you can do a few different things to corrupt her and want to know what the different path options are when you get choices.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
What is the Carmen Smith corruption path options/guide? I know you can do a few different things to corrupt her and want to know what the different path options are when you get choices.
I've . It is for v1.9.4, but AFAIK the new version has no significant change for the quest aside for fixing a bug that could break the chain.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Hey i am using the 1.9.5 i am having the behind the school bug crash. The official release site says there is a zip that fixes this but I don't see it.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hey i am using the 1.9.5 i am having the behind the school bug crash. The official release site says there is a zip that fixes this but I don't see it.
You need to be registered to the site to be able to see the attachments. Currently there are 10 updates/bugfixes for v1.9.5.

Reactions: ronney

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You need to be registered to the site to be able to see the attachments. Currently there are 10 updates/bugfixes for v1.9.5.
And I would recommend that you register there so you can get the files. It's free and you can add to the conversation about the new version. @Shilo is on here occasionally, but most of the discussion happens on the official site.

It is easy to add the bug fix files and so far none of them require a new game. Full directions are in the official release thread on the game site.

Reactions: ronney

ronney

May 6, 2017
How many times do we have to feed and train the slave to free her from the dark room? I have her stage 3 where she says

You prepare a meal, fill a water jug, and bring them to her.

As she eats and drinks, you tend to the sores caused by her restraints.

She sits eating happily, occasionally engaging in idle chit chat...

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes