n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
How many times do we have to feed and train the slave to free her from the dark room? I have her stage 3 where she says

You prepare a meal, fill a water jug, and bring them to her.

As she eats and drinks, you tend to the sores caused by her restraints.

She sits eating happily, occasionally engaging in idle chit chat...
Keep doing that and slowly she will be more "open" to you. You'll know you're at the end when there's an option to free her. Be sure to feed her everyday and you'll get the "good" ending when you free her (that is, a chance to "kidnap" another girl).

Reactions: ronney

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
so uhh i just got the new 1.9.5 version, How do i get the lockpicking skill? I went to hooter's house and it said i dont have the foggiest idea where to start and i cant get the guy who teaches it to proc so i can learn the skill

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so uhh i just got the new 1.9.5 version, How do i get the lockpicking skill? I went to hooter's house and it said i dont have the foggiest idea where to start and i cant get the guy who teaches it to proc so i can learn the skill
You need to find the newspaper first. And that is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tomatenwazabi

andrew159

Jul 23, 2017
Question for Carmen Smith Event chain.

How do i set the meeting for Oliver Dixon & Carmen Smith to meet at the roof top?
I currently set the class timetable for Oliver Dixon and a few student assigned Carmen Smith to teach them all. And i keep In & out the classroom when she's teaching and still nothing happen? A little confuse here. Also i din't select the "
Threaten to tell husband" option, i pick the other one, does this affect the chain? Thanks

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Question for Carmen Smith Event chain.

How do i set the meeting for Oliver Dixon & Carmen Smith to meet at the roof top?
I currently set the class timetable for Oliver Dixon and a few student assigned Carmen Smith to teach them all. And i keep In & out the classroom when she's teaching and still nothing happen? A little confuse here. Also i din't select the "
Threaten to tell husband" option, i pick the other one, does this affect the chain? Thanks
Have you catch her smooching Oliver previously? You need to catch her with Oliver during class 2 times. Setting up the meeting is done during the 2nd.

If I'm not mistaken, threatening her doesn't have any impact to these events. The chain branch off after catching her in the roof with Oliver, after setting up the meeting.

The Oliver classroom events in Carmen's chain is too random for my taste, partly by design, but largely because technical issues.

Reactions: andrew159

andrew159

Jul 23, 2017
Have you catch her smooching Oliver previously? You need to catch her with Oliver during class 2 times. Setting up the meeting is done during the 2nd.

If I'm not mistaken, threatening her doesn't have any impact to these events. The chain branch off after catching her in the roof with Oliver, after setting up the meeting.

The Oliver classroom events in Carmen's chain is too random for my taste, partly by design, but largely because technical issues.
Haven't yet, currently only encounter the 1st time which i praise her for her type of teaching. Will progress with the game and hopefully get the 2nd encounter soon :biggrin:

Ollie314

Nov 14, 2017
so, a few questions:
CABARET
where is the actual location of the cabaret club?
I have Slutsky mom down to a thong (and suzy nude), talked to mom about the building, but I only have one option (ask who owns it).
I cant do more or even see where the building is supposed to be?
Is this a matter of waiting a certain amount of time or is there a specific event trigger for asking more questions/finding the building location?
is there a bug where too much of a stat like corruption disrupts the event trigger? (I have not used the debug menu at all but I do have over 50 corr)
any information would be helpful, ive looked at the wiki but the info is light on the details.
PAPERDOLLS
its really hot when Sandra titsbig walks around with juice all over her vag. Is this specific to this character or can/does it happen to any others? and are there triggers for it?
SPYCAM
whats the trigger event for putting the spycam in the basement?

andrew159

Jul 23, 2017
Question regarding Carden Smith quest.
Currently I'm not very sure that the event chain ended or i somehow bugged it? I keep triggering the "Grab Butt" event whenever during Lunch break and hoping to trigger the "someone what to buy her picture" event but ended up not successful.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
so, a few questions:
CABARET
where is the actual location of the cabaret club?
I have Slutsky mom down to a thong (and suzy nude), talked to mom about the building, but I only have one option (ask who owns it).
I cant do more or even see where the building is supposed to be?
Is this a matter of waiting a certain amount of time or is there a specific event trigger for asking more questions/finding the building location?
is there a bug where too much of a stat like corruption disrupts the event trigger? (I have not used the debug menu at all but I do have over 50 corr)
any information would be helpful, ive looked at the wiki but the info is light on the details.
The Cabaret will open up after some clubs upgrade, namely cooking, maid, theater, and music clubs. Either of those club presidents will approach you to ask for bigger space, and talking to Stacy will open up new topics. After agreeing with her terms, a week later the Cabaret will be available.

Note: cooking, music, and theater club can upgrade only after the maid club is open. This mean you have to complete Ameli Copper quest 1st.

PAPERDOLLS
its really hot when Sandra titsbig walks around with juice all over her vag. Is this specific to this character or can/does it happen to any others? and are there triggers for it?
I'll have to check 1st.

SPYCAM
whats the trigger event for putting the spycam in the basement?
During school days between 7:50 and 18:00, there's 35% chance that if you go to the basement, you find a girl/futa sitting alone. That's the cue to install the spy cam.

Question regarding Carden Smith quest.
Currently I'm not very sure that the event chain ended or i somehow bugged it? I keep triggering the "Grab Butt" event whenever during Lunch break and hoping to trigger the "someone what to buy her picture" event but ended up not successful.
Actually, this is Carmen quest's 2nd chapter. The 1st is where you resolve her relationship with Oliver.

The grab ass event is the core of this chapter. Keep doing it until you have sold your 1st picture, then find her in a classroom for an event. Grab her ass again until you find another student offering to buy the pictures, then classroom 7 event opens. Loop the grab & classroom 7 event for a total of 5 times, then grab her ass and find another student 1 more time to open Carmen Fan Club. Then her quest is over.

BTW the chance of finding a student to buy the photos is proportional to the number of student in the area. The more students in the area, especially male and/or futa students, the more likely a student will come up. The most conducive time is during the 13:01 to 14:28 break period.

I haven't review the v1.9.5 code, but at least in v1.9.4 code the journal entries for Carmen IMO is rather confusing. You can actually skip the 1st chapter without resolving her relationship with Oliver and getting Student/Teacher Relationship rule straight to the grab ass loop, but the journal won't update nor give you hint of what to do next. I have to manually edit the journal code to reflect what's going on.

Ollie314

Nov 14, 2017
very helpful, thanks. hopefully someone will update the wiki with some hints at least.

whoa, I just tried the grab ass on carmen (before completing the 1st chapter, but after taking a pic of her once)...lost 10 whole rep...does that happen every time? (I worked hard for that 88 rep)

During school days between 7:50 and 18:00, there's 35% chance that if you go to the basement, you find a girl/futa sitting alone. That's the cue to install the spy cam.
does the basement detention have to be active? or the bondage club? or just random

andrew159

Jul 23, 2017
Actually, this is Carmen quest's 2nd chapter. The 1st is where you resolve her relationship with Oliver.

The grab ass event is the core of this chapter. Keep doing it until you have sold your 1st picture, then find her in a classroom for an event. Grab her ass again until you find another student offering to buy the pictures, then classroom 7 event opens. Loop the grab & classroom 7 event for a total of 5 times, then grab her ass and find another student 1 more time to open Carmen Fan Club. Then her quest is over.

BTW the chance of finding a student to buy the photos is proportional to the number of student in the area. The more students in the area, especially male and/or futa students, the more likely a student will come up. The most conducive time is during the 13:01 to 14:28 break period.

I haven't review the v1.9.5 code, but at least in v1.9.4 code the journal entries for Carmen IMO is rather confusing. You can actually skip the 1st chapter without resolving her relationship with Oliver and getting Student/Teacher Relationship rule straight to the grab ass loop, but the journal won't update nor give you hint of what to do next. I have to manually edit the journal code to reflect what's going on.
If i remember correctly i picked the "Take Picture" of Carmen Smith's ass during the very early stage of the game when i started playing. I know that the "Ass grabbing" event occur ever 7 day, so i kept using debug tools to "Add Day 7" to speed up the process and after like 2 ~ 3 month of ass grabbing still cant manage to get someone to buy her picture. I'm just stuck cliffhanger of the Part 2 of Carmen Smith event even i picked the Blackmail path. Probably taking the picture too early on might have cause my save to be like this? I'm also using version 1.9.4. Will try playing a new save with version 1.9.5 and see if that problem occur anymore.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
whoa, I just tried the grab ass on carmen (before completing the 1st chapter, but after taking a pic of her once)...lost 10 whole rep...does that happen every time? (I worked hard for that 88 rep)
Hmm, how many pics of Carmen you currently have? To make the rep penalty go away, you need to have 3 pics of Carmen:
  1. From the detective
  2. From the classroom after rooftop event
  3. From taking picture when she fell
Seems like you don't have the 2nd pic. See below for the simplistic rundown, especially step 5. That's where you got the 2nd pic.

does the basement detention have to be active? or the bondage club? or just random
Nothing like that. The only requirements are visit during school days between 7:50 and 18:00, and there's at least 1 female/futa student in the room. If those are met, then there's 35% chance the event will fire. Having basement detention and/or bondage club active helps, but not required.

The actual pseudo-code for the event to fire, checked orderly from top to bottom, is the following:
  • Is now school day (monday to friday)?
  • Is now between 7:50 and 18:00?
  • Given 35% chance, does it succeed?
  • Are any female/futa student present?
If ALL of the above is YES, then the event will fire. If any of the steps are NO, then the subsequent test will be ignored and the event is rejected.

If i remember correctly i picked the "Take Picture" of Carmen Smith's ass during the very early stage of the game when i started playing. I know that the "Ass grabbing" event occur ever 7 day, so i kept using debug tools to "Add Day 7" to speed up the process and after like 2 ~ 3 month of ass grabbing still cant manage to get someone to buy her picture. I'm just stuck cliffhanger of the Part 2 of Carmen Smith event even i picked the Blackmail path. Probably taking the picture too early on might have cause my save to be like this? I'm also using version 1.9.4. Will try playing a new save with version 1.9.5 and see if that problem occur anymore.
The ass grabbing will progress the event chain ONLY after you catch Carmen with Oliver at the roof top. Well, actually it's more than that.

Here's the simplistic run down of the 1st half of Carmen's quest part 1:
  1. Have the Detective investigate her. Which path you take after getting the report doesn't matter
  2. Catch her with Oliver during class
  3. Catch her again with Oliver, this time setup rooftop meeting
  4. Catch her in the rooftop during the meet, follow her to the bathroom, then send in some other student
  5. Catch her again in the classroom with Oliver, this time bring spy cam, reprimand the student who make jokes, play nice, and ask more than her support with the PTA
Only after this her quest branch off, with the 2nd half of part 1 and part 2 run in parallel. Step 4 ensures you can finish part 1, while step 5 ensures the ass grabbing event have any meaning in her quest line. Without step 5, you won't be able to find any student after grabbing her ass.

The common misconception is the blackmail path is decided upon what you did after getting the detective report. Actually, it is decided on what you do in step 5.

AFAIK the difference between 1.9.4 and 1.9.5 in Carmen quest is a bug fix during searching for fans/students buying the photos. In 1.9.4, if there are more than 7 students bought the photo before the club open, the quest will be in limbo. Did you sell the photos, or did the ass grabbing event then approached by a student more than 7 times?

Ollie314

Nov 14, 2017
there's at least 1 female/futa student in the room
this is the key. I have waited all day, for a couple successive days, down in the basement and have never seen a single student in there, much less a futa. is there a specific policy that gets them to go down there?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
this is the key. I have waited all day, for a couple successive days, down in the basement and have never seen a single student in there, much less a futa. is there a specific policy that gets them to go down there?
The requirements is for at least 1 female OR 1 futa, not both. Basement Detention and/or Bondage Club do make some student hang around there after school hours. In school hours, Bondage class sends students there.

BTW, did the Bondage Club proposal available to you in the PTA meeting at the start of the game, or did you do something specific to make it available? Did you pass and open Bondage class?

Ollie314

Nov 14, 2017
ah, I think this is where some of the confusion lies. I have the bondage club (not sure about the trigger, I think it was just getting some of the other policies enacted, and maybe interacting wit Samantha Keller, forgot; also doesn't happen until past 1800, so there wont be a chance for the cam). I don't have the bondage class available yet, which im assuming is the key to this. What is the trigger for this? I got a meeting with Samantha Keller where she wanted to teach the SE solo. Do you need to enact Practical SE first before the bondage class can fire?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
ah, I think this is where some of the confusion lies. I have the bondage club (not sure about the trigger, I think it was just getting some of the other policies enacted, and maybe interacting wit Samantha Keller, forgot; also doesn't happen until past 1800, so there wont be a chance for the cam). I don't have the bondage class available yet, which im assuming is the key to this. What is the trigger for this? I got a meeting with Samantha Keller where she wanted to teach the SE solo. Do you need to enact Practical SE first before the bondage class can fire?
Looking at the codes, it should not matter whether you have Bondage Class or not. But I do find it odd that Bondage Club is available from game start. It happen to me also with v1.9.5. I do consider it a bug, because Bondage Club supposed to be unlocked in a long progression of events.

The supposed progression is the following (spoiler warning):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long story short, you need Practical Sex Ed for Bondage Class, and Bondage Class for Bondage Club.

I have tested the progression and it's largely working, except for Bondage Club. The proposal is available at game start, which it should not. It should only be available after Bondage class is open (step #9). To add to the confusion, after opening Bondage class (at step #9), the code which supposed to enable Bondage Club proposal actually disable it if it is not passed yet. I checked the code and couldn't find something logically wrong with it. The bug must lie elsewhere, cos I also checked for something to enable it at game start but couldn't find any.

andrew159

Jul 23, 2017
The ass grabbing will progress the event chain ONLY after you catch Carmen with Oliver at the roof top. Well, actually it's more than that.

Here's the simplistic run down of the 1st half of Carmen's quest part 1:
  1. Have the Detective investigate her. Which path you take after getting the report doesn't matter
  2. Catch her with Oliver during class
  3. Catch her again with Oliver, this time setup rooftop meeting
  4. Catch her in the rooftop during the meet, follow her to the bathroom, then send in some other student
  5. Catch her again in the classroom with Oliver, this time bring spy cam, reprimand the student who make jokes, play nice, and ask more than her support with the PTA
Only after this her quest branch off, with the 2nd half of part 1 and part 2 run in parallel. Step 4 ensures you can finish part 1, while step 5 ensures the ass grabbing event have any meaning in her quest line. Without step 5, you won't be able to find any student after grabbing her ass.

The common misconception is the blackmail path is decided upon what you did after getting the detective report. Actually, it is decided on what you do in step 5.

AFAIK the difference between 1.9.4 and 1.9.5 in Carmen quest is a bug fix during searching for fans/students buying the photos. In 1.9.4, if there are more than 7 students bought the photo before the club open, the quest will be in limbo. Did you sell the photos, or did the ass grabbing event then approached by a student more than 7 times?
I think i actually did all the things you mention. Can you help me check?

Abracine

May 6, 2017
Hi!

I need help with the slave quest. I fucked it up, and now everytime I go se her, she is dead and it's game over.

Is there a way from the debug menu to change that ?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I think i actually did all the things you mention. Can you help me check?

It seemed you differ in step 4 & 5. Here's what I got (v1.9.4)
Clipboard01.png
What you mark as step 5 is actually a step further in Carmen's part 1. Notice that I didn't have the note of the gossip spreading around town, because I did the ass grabbing way before the gossip spreads, which if I'm not mistaken set to go around 21 days after the rooftop/bathroom event.

The key is right after the rooftop/bathroom event, confront her again in the classroom, play nice while simultaneously hint you need more than her support in the PTA.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hi!

I need help with the slave quest. I fucked it up, and now everytime I go se her, she is dead and it's game over.

Is there a way from the debug menu to change that ?
Unfortunately, no. The slave quest uses variables which are out of reach of the debugger. The debugger menu only gives a very limited access to game variables. Only the Visual Event Editor (VEE) have full access.

Either you have to reload a save, or muck around the VEE, which BTW not straightforward cos you still have to figure out how to run your edited code in the least destructive way possible.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes