a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did a three year game where with a minor hack I turned the entire town into women leaving me the only male within 20 miles.

I wish there was preg content... ;)
Me to wishing for the pregnancy content and have stopped playing till it comes out more.
The only 1 girl you can get pregnant ..... well lets not go to that its a spoiler....

Right now I am playing Strive for Power, you can not only get them pregnant but you get to raise your kids also.
I am using all the main NPC's women you get to join you and making babies to fill up the mansion with.

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
Which person are we suppose to give Susan Hooter's stuffed animal to? Have tried giving it to 3 people (June Perrier, Lydia Swan, and Susan Hooter herself) but always ends up with the MC questioning whether the bear have effect, the person immune and whether we should try to give it to another person.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Which person are we suppose to give Susan Hooter's stuffed animal to? Have tried giving it to 3 people (June Perrier, Lydia Swan, and Susan Hooter herself) but always ends up with the MC questioning whether the bear have effect, the person immune and whether we should try to give it to another person.
I looked on the wiki and saw this: "Susan Hooter Panties: Ginny refuses to work with those." so... I'm sure it's old but I have no idea myself, never attempted to give them to her/didn't realize it was an option.

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
I looked on the wiki and saw this: "Susan Hooter Panties: Ginny refuses to work with those." so... I'm sure it's old but I have no idea myself, never attempted to give them to her/didn't realize it was an option.
In my case Ginny is willing to work and produce the teddy bear.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You need to give it to a student as there are only paper dolls for the event for students. I would try any female student. I never tried giving it to a male student.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
In my case Ginny is willing to work and produce the teddy bear.
Pffff... okay... so I tried a lot of people before looking at the actual code, and it took me a while because trying to find "futanari" in Sierra's file didn't help me find it in Hooter's. I thought it might be an incest thing because duh, but it didn't work on the usual suspects. It didn't work on a lot of females, but they were almost naked... which will be very important reason wise.

After finding the answer in the code and figuring I might as well try it on a male to see if it's like a milf transformation... the answer to "what do the hooter panties do" is... they make the person dress like her. Case in point, meet total male, never slept with, Peter Hooter:

Sumegai

Oct 12, 2018
I used the Hooter bear on a female student. The end results were similar to what Nonya showed except female. They just dress the same that Susan does, even as more corrupted and with lower inhibitions.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I have a question. How can yo enter at the club? the only time i tried, I have to give blow job to the bouncer and he didn´t let me in. Never able to enter there again. How can you triger the event again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question. How can yo enter at the club? the only time i tried, I have to give blow job to the bouncer and he didn´t let me in. Never able to enter there again. How can you triger the event again?
You need the stun gun first then you pick a fight with him.
You get the stun gun from the same person who teaches you how to lock pick.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
There's a new hotfix to fix the one student who dressed in like a kimono at school, she's only supposed to wear it while working at her onsen, and I'll be honest... I thought she was just 'like that'. It's a shame I've seen very little stuff regarding individuals in the city as a whole, it'd be really neat to do some corruption at the onsen or at the restaurant or something like that.

jetrocross

May 16, 2017
Is there away to add custom KK paper dolls in the game from using the Kisekai Paper Doll Editor. I wann make a Thicc milf instead of the ones they programed in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there away to add custom KK paper dolls in the game from using the Kisekai Paper Doll Editor. I wann make a Thicc milf instead of the ones they programed in the game.
That question is best ask at the HHS website they have full game support for these type of question, I think one of the dev's comes around here and may answer this for you.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
You need the stun gun first then you pick a fight with him.
You get the stun gun from the same person who teaches you how to lock pick.
Stun gun? You mean the mindray gun? The thief does nothing besides teaching how to pick locks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stun gun? You mean the mindray gun? The thief does nothing besides teaching how to pick locks.
Its been a while since I played, you may have to find it with the one you get the science book from.

jetrocross

May 16, 2017
That question is best ask at the HHS website they have full game support for these type of question, I think one of the dev's comes around here and may answer this for you.

Thanks. I guess you wouldn't know how the player can Masturbate in public. if its possible.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks. I guess you wouldn't know how the player can Masturbate in public. if its possible.
If you have in your inventory the dildo, the onahole or some cheerleader panties (I think), you should be able to "use" them, though I wouldn't suggest it for the rep hit. If you are getting hit because of your arousal, go to the overview map and then click home, skips the attention of the townsfolk.

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys I've got a problem I'm trying to activate the Jeremy hood chain but nothing is triggering do you know how to fix its the latest version 1.95
+

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys I've got a problem I'm trying to activate the Jeremy hood chain but nothing is triggering do you know how to fix its the latest version 1.95
+
1) Go to restaurant
2) Eat dinner
3) You get a choise of reading newspaper, dewwit and read everything
4) Proceed as before, that is go to the park during the day and hope for thief event, choose option to take lessons.

Reactions: Dracobust21
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes