a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do not understand this game very well, does anyone have a save with good progress?
One persons game is not for everyone because of the many, many different ways to play it.

You will get more enjoyment out of it if you do your own game in your own style of play than trying to play someone else game, that advice is for this game not all others.

There are so many different choices you can make and someone else's game may not be your way of playing.

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
1) Go to restaurant
2) Eat dinner
3) You get a choise of reading newspaper, dewwit and read everything
4) Proceed as before, that is go to the park during the day and hope for thief event, choose option to take lessons.
Thanks mate ugh such a dumbass I'am

cingmomon

Oct 20, 2017
Pffff... okay... so I tried a lot of people before looking at the actual code, and it took me a while because trying to find "futanari" in Sierra's file didn't help me find it in Hooter's. I thought it might be an incest thing because duh, but it didn't work on the usual suspects. It didn't work on a lot of females, but they were almost naked... which will be very important reason wise.

After finding the answer in the code and figuring I might as well try it on a male to see if it's like a milf transformation... the answer to "what do the hooter panties do" is... they make the person dress like her. Case in point, meet total male, never slept with, Peter Hooter:
Thanks for your efforts man, really appreciate it. A bit weird, not what I expected what it would do, but at least now I know. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will pregnancies ever be added in
There is only 1 girl in now that you can get pregnant but you must play your cards right and they say they will add it sometime but who knows when.
The bodies for pregnancy are in the images but there not working yet.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
There is only 1 girl in now that you can get pregnant but you must play your cards right and they say they will add it sometime but who knows when.
The bodies for pregnancy are in the images but there not working yet.
What girl exactly and when was this addition released

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I can not tell you when it was released I only started with 1.9.3.

Game spoiler so if you don't want to be spoiled then don't look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To go along with this, said preg content isn't really that great as the character model isn't implemented to change, just the H-scenes reference it, and:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I can not tell you when it was released I only started with 1.9.3.

Game spoiler so if you don't want to be spoiled then don't look.
I guess I need to play the latest release then and I never even heard or encountered this event could you possibly please explain how I activate the raping kidnappers?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guess I need to play the latest release then and I never even heard or encountered this event could you possibly please explain how I activate the raping kidnappers?
At lunch time you need to go outside the fence and talk to the girl eating lunch there.
Then a few days later you get a message that a student is missing.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
At lunch time you need to go outside the fence and talk to the girl eating lunch there.
Then a few days later you get a message that a student is missing.
As far as I'm aware, you need to ignore her. I, a 'good' principal, would sit with them to keep them company, and my students never get kidnapped. If you just walk away she gets taken eventually, and it may also happen if you just warn her of the dangers but guaranteed to happen if you ignore.

The two methods to save her, as far as I'm aware, is to get a sleep gun from Samantha Keller (you need to have the detective investigate her for her storyline, then have her watch over the fully built computer lab with a security camera in it, *then* confront her on how she touched a kid to which she gives you the sleep gun), or get swole from working out/having sex that your stamina is over 70 (which can be viewed if you hover over your name in the lower right of the screen).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As far as I'm aware, you need to ignore her. I, a 'good' principal, would sit with them to keep them company, and my students never get kidnapped. If you just walk away she gets taken eventually, and it may also happen if you just warn her of the dangers but guaranteed to happen if you ignore.

The two methods to save her, as far as I'm aware, is to get a sleep gun from Samantha Keller (you need to have the detective investigate her for her storyline, then have her watch over the fully built computer lab with a security camera in it, *then* confront her on how she touched a kid to which she gives you the sleep gun), or get swole from working out/having sex that your stamina is over 70 (which can be viewed if you hover over your name in the lower right of the screen).
Its been a while since I played this so my memory is not very good on it, so it seems you need to sit with her until you are ready to save her because your stats are very low to start out with.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Its been a while since I played this so my memory is not very good on it, so it seems you need to sit with her until you are ready to save her because your stats are very low to start out with.
Or you could cheat anywho is she the only one who can get pregnant

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Or you could cheat anywho is she the only one who can get pregnant
I never cheat unless I am testing out a problem and yes she is the only one at this time that can get pregnant.

Well since I just started with 1.9.5 and have not gotten that far yet she is the only one I know of that can get pregnant.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I never cheat unless I am testing out a problem and yes she is the only one at this time that can get pregnant.

Well since I just started with 1.9.5 and have not gotten that far yet she is the only one I know of that can get pregnant.
Alright if you find anything else let me know

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
They keep pushing off the content until they can find a way to deal with the children in the game.
Alright thanks also how do you fuck your own sister and that woman who lives next door who always has you babysit her kid also lastly what are the commands for stats also reputation and money

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright thanks also how do you fuck your own sister and that woman who lives next door who always has you babysit her kid also lastly what are the commands for stats also reputation and money
Sister is very hard and you need to call her everyday and when she says to stop using lines on her then stop for about a week.

Once you unlock the "ask for sex" option only use the very 1st option for about 6 times then move down the line with each one about 4-6 times and you will get there. Once you unlock a BJ from her then using the 2nd option for 4 times should unlock the rest and once you can fuck her you should be able to use the kiss option to unlock sex with her instead, you need to get your arousal up about half way with kissing and hers will be there to maybe even more.

As for the lady who ask you to watch her child just keep doing it and new options will open up.
It did so for me when I use the nice options when watching the kid.

As for all the other women and sex go here:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Sister is very hard and you need to call her everyday and when she says to stop using lines on her then stop for about a week.

Once you unlock the "ask for sex" option only use the very 1st option for about 6 times then move down the line with each one about 4-6 times and you will get there. Once you unlock a BJ from her then using the 2nd option for 4 times should unlock the rest and once you can fuck her you should be able to use the kiss option to unlock sex with her instead, you need to get your arousal up about half way with kissing and hers will be there to maybe even more.

As for the lady who ask you to watch her child just keep doing it and new options will open up.
It did so for me when I use the nice options when watching the kid.

As for all the other women and sex go here:
I meant cheats this game has cheats to increase your characters stats and everything I like everything to be maxed and high rep and money so I can fully build the school

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I meant cheats this game has cheats to increase your characters stats and everything I like everything to be maxed and high rep and money so I can fully build the school
Lower right hand corner is the debug console and once you open that you can changes stats for everyone and at the very bottom type in add and it will bring up all the add commands.

Just remember you will break some quest if you add to much at one time.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes