• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Its in the \Schools\NormalSchool\Config folder called "DefaultGameConfig" and you must change the <MinimumAge>18</MinimumAge> to the lowest number you want the age to be then change both the adult and students age range starting at the minimum age and go up from there. (((I use notepad to open it with.)))

This is what I did for the adults and the students so they would all be about the same age.
<AgeRange>
<Min>18</Min>
<Max>24</Max>

You can also change breast and penis starting sizes from 1-8.

Just remember that the main NPC's that are involved in quest you can not change until you have started playing the game then in debug mode you can change them.

And just like all changes you do to games please make a back up before you start it can and will save you time.
Awesome! Thanks.

So, is there an in-depth walkthough floating around somewhere? For example, I really want to pass all my slutty legislation through, but the league of prudeness (the school counsel) is cucking me.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Awesome! Thanks.

So, is there an in-depth walkthough floating around somewhere? For example, I really want to pass all my slutty legislation through, but the league of prudeness (the school counsel) is cucking me.
Sadly as the game isn't complete there are a lot of chains not done and a lot of various things going on.

Someone else can reply with all the 'hidden' school codes (i.e. one teacher will enable student-teacher relationships, one will allow practical sex ed, etc), but the general tips on how to pass legislation are as follows:

1: The less teachers/staff you have, the easier it'll be to pass stuff. You can't do anything about the parents, but teachers will also throw their opinion around as well. On the upside, teachers are relatively easy to corrupt as you know where they are.

2a: Go to the detective for any staff member you get. Most of them will have some kind of secret or personal issue and by having them investigated, you can confront them and either sink the school further into depravity, get kinky with them, or the basic "help me on the PTA" (though as a general note, you rarely want to select that unless you absolutely don't care about quest chains, as there are further options that can be done if you support them)

2b: Any PTA member that can be staff but has a student at school (Hooter and Hardman) have respective quests related to their children in some way. You'll want to look up both of those, but the basic gist is you need to find Sierra Hardman in the gym during her class and look in the toilets, and you need to hire Hooter and then break into her house to find something interesting in Peter's room.

2c: Some of the PTA members do have students at school and also have quest chains associated with them (Perrier and Titsbig). Perrier needs to be investigated and her daughter tutored (it'll take like a month or two in-game due to time restrictions) and Titsbig will trigger when you enter school and you have a student report drugs in the gym storage room. Place a camera, check in a few days, follow the chain. On a similar note, Cooper does have a chain kinda sorta but you need to spend your time in the chem lab making drugs. Eventually she'll confront you, note what your character says and go to the park on weekends until the event triggers. When Cooper comes to school, you are mostly in the clear, but can continue what you can with the chain by going to the station with slutmaker/corruptor drugs.

3: You do not need to 'fully' corrupt or get people on your side, as long as people don't veto your stuff can pass still, but one veto will shut down anything.

4: Anyone who isn't staff or have their own personal quest (sex shop owner) should be targeted by hypnotism as there is no decent way to corrupt them otherwise. This process does take a while, but if you're willing to stand like an idiot spamming hypnotism or get her some stuff/drug her 'secretly' you can whittle her down.

5: Hired staff will be in their respective classes/can be called to your office for corruption, and most PTA will have set work schedules where they can be found to try to corrupt them outside of quests.

As a final note, check out the wiki for some basics. It isn't fully up to date, but it helps with the gist.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Awesome! Thanks.

Someone pulled this out of the code for the Hooters.

Search this thread for "walkthroughs" and there are more.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sadly as the game isn't complete there are a lot of chains not done and a lot of various things going on.

Someone else can reply with all the 'hidden' school codes (i.e. one teacher will enable student-teacher relationships, one will allow practical sex ed, etc), but the general tips on how to pass legislation are as follows:

1: The less teachers/staff you have, the easier it'll be to pass stuff. You can't do anything about the parents, but teachers will also throw their opinion around as well. On the upside, teachers are relatively easy to corrupt as you know where they are.

2a: Go to the detective for any staff member you get. Most of them will have some kind of secret or personal issue and by having them investigated, you can confront them and either sink the school further into depravity, get kinky with them, or the basic "help me on the PTA" (though as a general note, you rarely want to select that unless you absolutely don't care about quest chains, as there are further options that can be done if you support them)

2b: Any PTA member that can be staff but has a student at school (Hooter and Hardman) have respective quests related to their children in some way. You'll want to look up both of those, but the basic gist is you need to find Sierra Hardman in the gym during her class and look in the toilets, and you need to hire Hooter and then break into her house to find something interesting in Peter's room.

2c: Some of the PTA members do have students at school and also have quest chains associated with them (Perrier and Titsbig). Perrier needs to be investigated and her daughter tutored (it'll take like a month or two in-game due to time restrictions) and Titsbig will trigger when you enter school and you have a student report drugs in the gym storage room. Place a camera, check in a few days, follow the chain. On a similar note, Cooper does have a chain kinda sorta but you need to spend your time in the chem lab making drugs. Eventually she'll confront you, note what your character says and go to the park on weekends until the event triggers. When Cooper comes to school, you are mostly in the clear, but can continue what you can with the chain by going to the station with slutmaker/corruptor drugs.

3: You do not need to 'fully' corrupt or get people on your side, as long as people don't veto your stuff can pass still, but one veto will shut down anything.

4: Anyone who isn't staff or have their own personal quest (sex shop owner) should be targeted by hypnotism as there is no decent way to corrupt them otherwise. This process does take a while, but if you're willing to stand like an idiot spamming hypnotism or get her some stuff/drug her 'secretly' you can whittle her down.

5: Hired staff will be in their respective classes/can be called to your office for corruption, and most PTA will have set work schedules where they can be found to try to corrupt them outside of quests.

As a final note, check out the wiki for some basics. It isn't fully up to date, but it helps with the gist.
Wow, dude. That's super helpfull. You should put that onto the wiki, like, "Starting Tips for corrupting the PTA."

But you should know, if you keep giving me really helpful answers, I'll keep begging for more tips.

My next Q is, what is the 'fertility' stat? Can I make other NPCs pregnant? Can I get preg? Can Futa's get preg and cause other girls to become preg? Is there birth contol? Condoms? Anti-ovulation drugs? If I Use the debug consol to set someone to 0 or 100 fertility, what effect does that have? If someone becomes preg, how long is the gestration? 9 in game months? Can they give birth? What happens to the new child? If I make a student preg, can I get a game over if I get found out?

Thanks!

Reactions: Kyraga

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
@TCMS
Susan Hooter and Peter walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is totally mine. I am sitting on a 1,600 line walkthrough for v1.9.5 that has probably taken about 70 hours so far. But it's not done yet, which is why it isn't public. The information is 100% complete, it just needs refining and a few things verified. Those wonky punctuations in that quote? They're there because I use a custom language in Notepad++. Wikis are my thing. It's zen, like putting together puzzles. And F95's file upload is having "server errors" right now.

That Susan Hooter entry itself has been updated. I noticed that Event #3 was completely optional. If you avoid doing it, then Peter never gets the Cold Shoulder affect which makes him ignore you for a week and you don't lose anything in the process. Probably a few other things. Even though I only posted that on HHS+'s site a few days ago, stuff is constantly being updated on my end.

Reactions: a1fox3

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
what is the 'fertility' stat? Can I make other NPCs pregnant?
Yes and no. There is 1 way to get a girl pregnant, and it's only in text. It has nothing to do with stats. The Fertility stat exists but does nothing (yet). There is no physical sign of being pregnant. Gestation is based on event timers that every event uses. Basically, on the surface, she's pregnant. Under the hood? Smoke and mirrors. The impregnation mechanic has barely been touched on from what I've seen in the files. It doesn't look like it's anywhere on the priority list.

Want to see a girl get pregnant? Hang outside the school at lunch time (13:00-14:30) and move around a bit. You will eventually find a girl eating alone. You have the option to hang with her, warn her about dangers, or ignore her. Ignore her. And that will begin a really huge quest chain that you would never think was hidden in that one simple event because most people won't ignore her. It will eventually unfold naturally, like all the quests. Just takes time.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Want to see a girl get pregnant? Hang outside the school at lunch time (13:00-14:30) and move around a bit. You will eventually find a girl eating alone. You have the option to hang with her, warn her about dangers, or ignore her. Ignore her. And that will begin a really huge quest chain that you would never think was hidden in that one simple event because most people won't ignore her. It will eventually unfold naturally, like all the quests. Just takes time.
There's some more info a few pages back, but to add to this you will fail the event if you are either too weak (hit the gym until your stamina is over 70), or if you don't have a really hard to find item involving a lot of bull crud with one of the teachers. Also keep in mind that you have no choice on who is selected for the event, the paperdoll doesn't show them pregnant (one of the major stumbling blocks on why it hasn't been put in is all the art that'd have to be done), and... well... don't get too attached.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There's some more info a few pages back, but to add to this you will fail the event if you are either too weak (hit the gym until your stamina is over 70), or if you don't have a really hard to find item involving a lot of bull crud with one of the teachers. Also keep in mind that you have no choice on who is selected for the event, the paperdoll doesn't show them pregnant (one of the major stumbling blocks on why it hasn't been put in is all the art that'd have to be done), and... well... don't get too attached.

And as long as you do the nice way the event will keep repeating, in one game I had it done 4 times in 1 year.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Yes and no. There is 1 way to get a girl pregnant, and it's only in text. It has nothing to do with stats. The Fertility stat exists but does nothing (yet). There is no physical sign of being pregnant. Gestation is based on event timers that every event uses. Basically, on the surface, she's pregnant. Under the hood? Smoke and mirrors. The impregnation mechanic has barely been touched on from what I've seen in the files. It doesn't look like it's anywhere on the priority list.

Awesome.
Next question; how do I use the debugger to give myself reputation and money. If not the debugger, is there a file I can edit to give me those two things?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
You kids like mods? Wanna play with my toys? V1.9.5 only. Difficulty Level: You have to find out where they go in the folders because that's a lot of work for me to add it. It shouldn't be hard. Just search the original. You will need to start a new game for it to take effect. Technically, you can load them into a current game with the debug mode, but I don't recommend it because if the file has any bools or bit positions involved, it will probably break something to wedge it into an ongoing game. 95% of these don't, but I don't want to hear a bunch of replies about people saying one of them broke their game. These are my personal stash and home-made. Not that it's especially hard. Just sayin'. If you see it somewhere else, F95 deserves credit. They were here first.

Most of these are ... uh ... balanced. Ish. I generally don't make cheat mods, but I like mods that save time. For example, if I'm going to save-scum something anyway, I might as well just break the damn thing to keep me from having to save/reload 5 times. It's just saving time and clicks. Nothing is blatantly cheating. As such. You could say. Cough.

Flirting in 1 click: Never have to guess their social profile. You're always spot on, you stud.
View attachment Flirt.ve.xml

Appearance and Stamina don't degrade over time - Once you've maxed your body, never lift weights again.
View attachment PCAppearanceAndWorkoutDrain.ve.xml

Hacking - LOL no. Let's just skip that mini-game.
View attachment PracticeHacking.ve.xml
View attachment Underwood2.ve.xml
View attachment AnnetteBlackmail.ve.xml

Asking them over? It will never fail the RNG roll. Mind you, that doesn't mean it never fails. It just means as long as they're not "feeling sorry for you" (yeah, you know the one), then they will gladly come over and do dirty things. You can achieve the same results with save-scumming.
View attachment AskOverMain.ve.xml

Lockpicking? No thanks. Let's skip that game, too. 1 click, door opens. never fails. (does not include the 1 initial attempt with Jeremy Hood in the park)
View attachment BreakInMain.ve.xml

This one took me a few days to make. On the smart phone, if you look up the contact's information, it displays a full list of all their detailed stats and relationships - including stuff not easily found in the debug console.
View attachment PersonRelNotes.ve.xml

Hypnosis ... okay, shit-ton-o-mods here. First off, people don't run away after being hypnotized anymore. That sounds retarded, but the reason is so you can spam-hypnotize them 20 times in a row to bury their stats 6 feet deep in corrupt cowshit without them deciding they have better things to do and leave after every 2 attempts (same for the kissing/sex mods further down). They stay in place for 30 minutes. Secondly, hypnosis never fails. Third, the behavior changes are more potent, but equally more costly. 3x the effect for 3x the energy and time.
View attachment AddToSuggestionSkill.ve.xml
View attachment LowerInhibition.ve.xml
View attachment InstillLoyalty.ve.xml
View attachment EnflameLust.ve.xml
View attachment PromoteCorruption.ve.xml
View attachment RaiseAuthority.ve.xml
View attachment CorrodeWillpower.ve.xml
View attachment ChangeBehaviorMain.ve.xml
View attachment HypnosisStandard.ve.xml

This adds an option to chat menu to expel students. Because sometimes you just need to smack a bitch. You must be in the school to use it, and it only works on students. Edit: I just realized you actually do need to know where this one goes because it's not an original file. "NormalSchool\Events\Interactions\Chat\Chat-Expel.ve.xml"
View attachment Chat-Expel.ve.xml

Aerosol Slut Maker and Corrupter never fail.
View attachment Aerosol_Corruptor.ve.xml
View attachment Aerosol_SlutMaker.ve.xml

This is like the Hypnosis effect - it makes sure that once you kiss an NPC, they don't get squeamish and bolt. They're forced to stay in place for 30 minutes. I also kind'a don't remember, but I may have made it to where kissing never fails. Maybe. I had a lot to drink that night. Edit: Found the sexy time version so they stay in place after sex. Edit 2: Found the Hypno-sexitime version so they stay in place after hypno-sex. Yes, casual sex and rape are different, no matter what feminists say. The different file names are proof.
View attachment Kiss.ve.xml
View attachment SetEffects.ve.xml
View attachment HaveSex.ve.xml

Chemistry - Mad Science and Research never fail.
View attachment MadScience.ve.xml
View attachment Btn_Research.ve.xml

This is my personal favorite. My can-not-live-without mod. It turns the PA System in the office into a hyper-tractor-beam sort of scifi gadget. It can be operated 24 hours a day. It can summon people from anywhere in the world. It can summon all Teachers, PTA Members, Students, etc - even those you've never met. In fact, there's an option to summon literally anyone in the fucking city even if you've never met them and they have nothing to do with the school. There's also the option to summon every single female student in 1 click. Bam. Insta-harem. 300 underage pussies in the Principal's Office. It's just like that movie ...
View attachment Btn_PA_OrderToOffice.ve.xml

This one changes the Wardrobe button to a 1-click-insta-12-hour-sleep. The button click action is instant, that is. There is no text pop up. Just click twice, sleep for 24 hours. 24 hours passes. You get the idea. Applies all the same effects as though you did it in your bed). It can actually replace any wardrobe button in the game. I use it in both the principal's office and my bedroom. And,yeah, the text still says 'Wardrobe'. It's janky like that. I'll fix it some other day. Edit: Phrasing
View attachment Btn_Wardrobe.ve.xml

This makes the Map button in the lower-left usable anywhere. Aaaaanywhere.
View attachment UI_MapButton.ve.xml

Now, let's see if this works. I've never actually tried attaching files (other than pictures )as thumbnails and all it's showing me is numbers. Also broke my personal record for number of file attachments. Oh god this is gonna blow up, isn't it? I look forward to them all being stolen and reposted all over with no link to F95.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Awesome.
Next question; how do I use the debugger to give myself reputation and money. If not the debugger, is there a file I can edit to give me those two things?
Open the debugger. The bottom has a text entry spot that's easy to miss. Says "Console Command:" and the entry spot is below it.
Code:
ADD MONEY 99999999
ADD REPUTATION 100
... yeah. and it auto-completes so you can see other options. Should be no problem for you to have some adventures.

W65

May 31, 2018
You kids like mods? Wanna play with my toys? V1.9.5 only. Difficulty Level: You have to find out where they go in the folders because that's a lot of work for me to add it. It shouldn't be hard. Just search the original.

Flirting in 1 click: Never have to guess their social profile. You're always spot on, you stud.
View attachment 223400

Appearance and Stamina don't degrade over time - Once you've maxed your body, never lift weights again.
View attachment 223401

View attachment 223402
View attachment 223403
View attachment 223424

Asking them over? It will never fail the RNG roll. Mind you, that doesn't mean it never fails. It just means as long as they're not "feeling sorry for you" (yeah, you know the one), then they will gladly come over and do dirty things. You can achieve the same results with save-scumming.
View attachment 223404

Lockpicking? No thanks. Let's skip that game, too. 1 click, door opens. never fails. (does not include the 1 initial attempt with Jeremy Hood in the park)
View attachment 223405

This one took me a few days to make. On the smart phone, if you look up the contact's information, it displays a full list of all their detailed stats and relationships - including stuff not easily found in the debug console.
View attachment 223406

Hypnosis ... okay, shit-ton-o-mods here. First off, people don't run away after being hypnotized anymore. They stay in place for 30 minutes. Secondly, hypnosis never fails. Third, the behavior changes are more potent, but equally more costly. 3x the effect for 3x the energy and time.
View attachment 223407
View attachment 223408
View attachment 223409
View attachment 223410
View attachment 223411
View attachment 223412
View attachment 223413
View attachment 223414
View attachment 223418

This adds an option to chat menu to expel students. Because sometimes you just need to smack a bitch. You must be in the school to use it, and it only works on students.
View attachment 223415

View attachment 223416
View attachment 223417

This is like the Hypnosis effect - it makes sure that once you kiss an NPC, they don't get squeamish and bolt. They're forced to stay in place for 30 minutes. I also kind'a don't remember, but I may have made it to where kissing never fails. Maybe. I had a lot to drink that night.
View attachment 223419

View attachment 223420
View attachment 223421

This is my personal favorite. My can-not-live-without mod. It turns the PA System in the office into a hyper-tractor-beam sort of scifi gadget. It can be operated 24 hours a day. It can summon people from anywhere in the world. It can summon all Teachers, PTA Members, Students, etc - even those you've ever met. In fact, there's an option to summon literally anyone in the fucking city even if you've never met them and they have nothing to do with the school. There's also the option to summon every single female student in 1 click. Bam. Insta-harem. 300 underage pussies in the Principal's Office. It's just like that movie ...
View attachment 223422

This one changes the Wardrobe button to a 1-click-insta-12-hour-sleep. It acts as though you instantly slept for 12 hours (with all the same effects as though you did it in your bed). It can actually replace any wardrobe button in the game. I use it in both the principal's office and my bedroom. And,yeah, the text still says 'Wardrobe'. It's janky like that. I'll fix it some other day.
View attachment 223450

View attachment 223425

Now, let's see if this works. I've never actually tried attaching files (other than pictures )as thumbnails and all it's showing me is numbers. Also broke my personal record for number of file attachments. Oh god this is gonna blow up, isn't it? I look forward to them all being stolen and reposted all over with no link to F95.
That's all kinda neat. Thanks for sharing.

Problem I have with modding files is remembering to go back and make the changes again when the version changes. I dick with the stat ranges and try to remember exactly how "mind" works pretty much every new version. Considering that the parts I end up changing are in the same place from version to version, I can't help but be reminded that computers are much better at patching files than people are, but that updater utilities are hard to write. Oh well.

Now in the newer versions I also have to re-add the button that moves you straight from the schoolyard to the front of the school. Sometimes I feel like that's the kind of thing that the new versions are worst about: making small but impactful changes to really basic stuff like beginner quests and, like, bumping around the positions of the buttons on the UI. I've been clicking those movement buttons for possibly years now, and they think it's a huge improvement if they're moved around just enough to throw off my muscle memory? I'm pretty sure they increased travel times for some routes I use often, so I feel like I have to go back in and fix those, too.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Now in the newer versions I also have to re-add the button that moves you straight from the schoolyard to the front of the school.
I have to keep a seperate text file with those noted. I have at least 40 buttons moved. For example, I move the 'Behind School' button that links back to the 'School Yard' to the exact same screen position as the button going from the 'School Yard' to 'Behind School' so I can spam-click the same spot on the screen to go back and forth and trigger events based on chances. I have dozens of those. And a link from my living room to the headmaster's office. From the headmasters office to the chem lab. I really should just mod in one of those motorized carts for fat people.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You kids like mods? Wanna play with my toys? V1.9.5 only. Difficulty Level: You have to find out where they go in the folders because that's a lot of work for me to add it. It shouldn't be hard. Just search the original. These are my personal stash and home-made. Not that it's especially hard. Just sayin'. If you see it somewhere else, F95 deserves credit. They were here first.

Most of these are ... uh ... balanced. Ish. I generally don't make cheat mods, but I like mods that save time. For example, if I'm going to save-scum something anyway, I might as well just break the damn thing to keep me from having to save/reload 5 times. It's just saving time and clicks. Nothing is blatantly cheating. As such. You could say. Cough.

View attachment 223400

View attachment 223401

View attachment 223402
View attachment 223403
View attachment 223424

View attachment 223404

View attachment 223405

View attachment 223406

Hypnosis ... okay, shit-ton-o-mods here. First off, people don't run away after being hypnotized anymore. That sounds retarded, but the reason is so you can spam-hypnotize them 20 times in a row to bury their stats 6 feet deep in corrupt cowshit without them deciding they have better things to do and leave after every 2 attempts (same for the kissing/sex mods further down). They stay in place for 30 minutes. Secondly, hypnosis never fails. Third, the behavior changes are more potent, but equally more costly. 3x the effect for 3x the energy and time.
View attachment 223407
View attachment 223408
View attachment 223409
View attachment 223410
View attachment 223411
View attachment 223412
View attachment 223413
View attachment 223414
View attachment 223418

This adds an option to chat menu to expel students. Because sometimes you just need to smack a bitch. You must be in the school to use it, and it only works on students. Edit: I just realized you actually do need to know where this one goes because it's not an original file. "NormalSchool\Events\Interactions\Chat\Chat-Expel.ve.xml"
View attachment 223415

View attachment 223416
View attachment 223417

This is like the Hypnosis effect - it makes sure that once you kiss an NPC, they don't get squeamish and bolt. They're forced to stay in place for 30 minutes. I also kind'a don't remember, but I may have made it to where kissing never fails. Maybe. I had a lot to drink that night. Edit: Found the sexy time version so they stay in place after sex. Edit 2: Found the Hypno-sexitime version so they stay in place after hypno-sex. Yes, casual sex and rape are different, no matter what feminists say. The different file names are proof.
View attachment 223419
View attachment 223454
View attachment 223464

View attachment 223420
View attachment 223421

This is my personal favorite. My can-not-live-without mod. It turns the PA System in the office into a hyper-tractor-beam sort of scifi gadget. It can be operated 24 hours a day. It can summon people from anywhere in the world. It can summon all Teachers, PTA Members, Students, etc - even those you've never met. In fact, there's an option to summon literally anyone in the fucking city even if you've never met them and they have nothing to do with the school. There's also the option to summon every single female student in 1 click. Bam. Insta-harem. 300 underage pussies in the Principal's Office. It's just like that movie ...
View attachment 223422

This one changes the Wardrobe button to a 1-click-insta-12-hour-sleep. The button click action is instant, that is. There is no text pop up. Just click twice, sleep for 24 hours. 24 hours passes. You get the idea. Applies all the same effects as though you did it in your bed). It can actually replace any wardrobe button in the game. I use it in both the principal's office and my bedroom. And,yeah, the text still says 'Wardrobe'. It's janky like that. I'll fix it some other day. Edit: Phrasing
View attachment 223450

View attachment 223425

Um, not to douse on your 'find where these files go; you'll never find them! heh heh heh' parade, but do the names of these xml's matter? The always DL with names like 34387unhf2390uj.xml ...
:/

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Um, not to douse on your 'find where these files go; you'll never find them! heh heh heh' parade, but do the names of these xml's matter? The always DL with names like 34387unhf2390uj.xml ...
:/
Yes, the file names matter.

Any fixes or mods released to HHS+ really should be released as zipped containers with the folder structure starting from the "Schools" folder. That would make it very easy for the user to apply the fix or mod. Unfortunately not all modders release their mods like that, which is sad.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Awesome.
In the debug where you type just type "add" or "set" and it will bring up all the add commands or the set commands.(Without the quotes.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@jpsimon

For the players (like me) who know how to put in hard copies of mods this will not work for us.

Please can you make hard copies of these and either zip or rar them up and upload them Please.:giggle:

Thanks for all these great mods for all of us save-scumers out there.

Here I made hard copies of all of them but I could not figure out the 2 lose ones, the rest I put in folder named for where they go.

Btn_PA_OrderToOffice.ve
Btn_Wardrobe.ve
Could not figure out where these 2 go.
Please make a backup of your files before use and copy and paste the new one in.

Reactions: Markson and Uther

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
@jpsimon

For the players (like me) who know how to put in hard copies of mods this will not work for us.

Please can you make hard copies of these and either zip or rar them up and upload them Please.:giggle:

Thanks for all these great mods for all of us save-scumers out there.

Here I made hard copies of all of them but I could not figure out the 2 lose ones, the rest I put in folder named for where they go.

Btn_PA_OrderToOffice.ve
Btn_Wardrobe.ve
Could not figure out where these 2 go.
Can anyone verify these 'mods'? I put them in place and they don't appear to be working. For example, I can't insta-complete lockpicking.
Do I need to start a fresh save game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone verify these 'mods'? I put them in place and they don't appear to be working. For example, I can't insta-complete lockpicking.
Do I need to start a fresh save game?
Yes they work and they are best used on a new game for they will not work on a game already started.

I think there is a way to update your game but I have no idea on how to do it.

Reactions: dusty stu

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
This is how you add mods to an existing game. This only works for .ve.xml mods, .xml files always require a new game:

Load your Save, press "Debug" -> "Reload Events" -> "Add Changed Events" -> "Refresh Files". Save Game. Done.

Reactions: Regardie and a1fox3
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes