a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait, has pregnancy actually been enabled in this version?
As of 1.9.4 there was only 1 girl that you could get pregnant but the belly support that is in the game is not ready for the game yet.
I have not played yet 1.9.5 but I do not remember reading that is was fully ready yet.

As for that one girl one way you do not get to impregnate her and the other way you do, if you want more info because it is a spoiler just pm me and I will help you.

lokiyung

Nov 15, 2018
can anyone help?
As im doing the jessica underwood chain
I selected to "Take a more subtle approach" and tried to break into Underwood's place.
However, after a month of trying, i still keep defeated by Mr underwood.
Also, my hacking skill is already 100 and I can't see any option to hack police record or something like this

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
can anyone help?
As im doing the jessica underwood chain
I selected to "Take a more subtle approach" and tried to break into Underwood's place.
However, after a month of trying, i still keep defeated by Mr underwood.
Also, my hacking skill is already 100 and I can't see any option to hack police record or something like this
It's a bug, download hotfixes from and apply it as written in here:
Refreshing Updates:
• After copying in the update file (or files if doing multiple at once): Load your last game save
• Open Debug >> select tab Reload Events >> click Add Changed Events
• Select the event/s that appear >> click Refresh Files
• Click Remove >> Close Debug >> Save your game

Afterwards you should only need to get beaten up once again (with more text after being beaten), then get the option to hack.

Reactions: lokiyung

lokiyung

Nov 15, 2018
It's a bug, download hotfixes from and apply it as written in here:
Refreshing Updates:
• After copying in the update file (or files if doing multiple at once): Load your last game save
• Open Debug >> select tab Reload Events >> click Add Changed Events
• Select the event/s that appear >> click Refresh Files
• Click Remove >> Close Debug >> Save your game

Afterwards you should only need to get beaten up once again (with more text after being beaten), then get the option to hack.
Thank you very much!!
I strongly suspect this is a bug and shall be fixed, however I cant find the link for updater as I cannot register on HHS forum

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you very much!!
I strongly suspect this is a bug and shall be fixed, however I cant find the link for updater as I cannot register on HHS forum
There is so many hot fixes there that you should figure out how to register and get them, otherwise you will need to wait several months for the next release that will have all the fixes in.

Dany_zeri

Jul 9, 2017
There is so many hot fixes there that you should figure out how to register and get them, otherwise you will need to wait several months for the next release that will have all the fixes in.
frankly with how much time I spent on this game I kind of learned my way around the event debugger myself and fixed it by progressing the Underwood questline by one step myself. Didn't even know there was a fix until I read the past few pages here. This also helps to see how many times more you have to do something until it progresses. For example private tutoring sessions and so on.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
As of 1.9.4 there was only 1 girl that you could get pregnant but the belly support that is in the game is not ready for the game yet.
I have not played yet 1.9.5 but I do not remember reading that is was fully ready yet.

As for that one girl one way you do not get to impregnate her and the other way you do, if you want more info because it is a spoiler just pm me and I will help you.
why not just put it in tags?

lokiyung

Nov 15, 2018
I got this bug when doing the Nina Parker chain
I was in the stage of going to the conference

Different to walkthrough i found here. The conference start a few days after I received the email. And the trip begins by 8am.

And the bug happens after the lunch time conference (ishly), I noticed that the time of game didnt advance and after I back to the town, it said I missed the conference.

-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: HHS+
Version: v1.9.5 - r2050, Release
Region: English (United Kingdom)
Date: 13/12/2018
Time: 11:01

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: PersonAttachedEvents\Principal\Parker Chain\ParkerChainPrincipalAttached1.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_JumpToTime (ID: 121).
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException
Source: mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at hhs_.ClassroomAssignments.AssignClassrooms(DayOfWeek Day, Int32 Slot) in Y:\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Modules\School\ClassroomAssignments.vb:line 76
at hhs_.ClassroomAssignments.CheckUpdate() in Y:\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Modules\School\ClassroomAssignments.vb:line 114
at hhs_.Time.VB$StateMachine_73_TimerefreshFromEvent.MoveNext() in Y:\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Modules\Gameplay\Time.vb:line 533
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at hhs_.Time.VB$StateMachine_93_PassTime.MoveNext() in Y:\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Modules\Gameplay\Time.vb:line 988
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at hhs_.Time.VB$StateMachine_92_JumpToTime.MoveNext() in Y:\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Modules\Gameplay\Time.vb:line 967
at hhs_.SeqAct_JumpToTime.VB$StateMachine_16_ActivatedAsync.MoveNext() in Y:\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_Time\SeqAct_JumpToTime.vb:line 76
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_57_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in Y:\HHSp_Stable\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 844

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
log4net, Version=2.0.8.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=10.0.0.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit, Version=3.4.0.0
System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
OxyPlot, Version=1.0.0.0
ExceptionReporter.NET, Version=2.2.0.0
System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.109.0
System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
FontAwesome.WPF, Version=4.7.0.37774
WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0
OxyPlot.Wpf, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Msagl.GraphViewerGdi, Version=3.0.0.0
Microsoft.Msagl.Drawing, Version=3.0.0.0
XamlAnimatedGif, Version=1.1.10.0
Microsoft.Msagl, Version=3.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
--CodeSet = 1252
--CSDVersion =
--CurrentTimeZone = 0
--FreePhysicalMemory = 7839740
--OSArchitecture = 64-bit
--OSLanguage = 2057
--ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
--ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
--Version = 10.0.17134

Machine
-DESKTOP-5IN0MM9
--Manufacturer = Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
--Model = MS-7B79
--TotalPhysicalMemory = 17125863424

[Contact Info]

Email:
Web:
Phone:
Fax:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I got this bug when doing the Nina Parker chain
I was in the stage of going to the conference

Different to walkthrough i found here. The conference start a few days after I received the email. And the trip begins by 8am.

And the bug happens after the lunch time conference (ishly), I noticed that the time of game didnt advance and after I back to the town, it said I missed the conference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will report this on the HHS+ forum as I have not seen this mentioned there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@lokiyung

Please next time put those under a spoiler tags.

You need to go to the website and get all the new updates for this game and check back every 3-4 days for new updates.

There are many new patches for v1.9.5 there.

You must register and please what ever you do read everything and you will not have any problems.

Please report things like that there from now on.

lokiyung

Nov 15, 2018
@lokiyung

Please next time put those under a spoiler tags.

You need to go to the website and get all the new updates for this game and check back every 3-4 days for new updates.

There are many new patches for v1.9.5 there.

You must register and please what ever you do read everything and you will not have any problems.

Please report things like that there from now on.
Thank you for instruction. I'm new to here and I'll know the proper way of posting
BTW, I know that HHS forum site but I cant register as the function is disabled.
Do you have any clue of that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for instruction. I'm new to here and I'll know the proper way of posting
BTW, I know that HHS forum site but I cant register as the function is disabled.
Do you have any clue of that?
I have no idea I just registered there about 4 months ago.

There should be a way to contact admin about that but since I have registered I no longer can see it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have no idea what i should be doing
In what the beginning of the game?

What you are trying to do is corrupt the school.
Learn what each action you do for the school do and do what you think with work.
You can learn about science and get a lab to make potions that you can use on the girls that will help but I do not use them, the only potions I use are the ones that make there breast become smaller, A-Cup is my choice in size.:love:

There is a walkthrough here and I rewrote it so it was easier to follow but I don't remember where it is at that will help you for your first few months if you follow it you will learn what and how to do things.

I also wrote up an easy way to sex the girls but it can be used on the boys and futa if you are into that stuff.
It listed in the 1st post.

Just search for walkthroughs in this thread and you should be able to find it.

lokiyung

Nov 15, 2018
Once I have upgraded MAID club and Theatre club to VIP and BAR seperately, I can no longer trigger any event there. Does this mean these two club's events finished?
And as well as music club

and I've unlocked the basement detention, however, all students still have detention in staff room.
I tried to switch into no detention then switch back to basement, but still didnt help. how can i get rid of this?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Image6.jpg
We should probably discuss what the actual name of this game is. I mean, not that it's a big deal, but the new forum design doesn't fill out potential results in real time by simply typing "hent." If you do search for "hent", this game isn't listed at all. You have to type "Hentai High" which isn't the name of the game. So ... just sayin ... maybe we could change the title or something?

But, anyway, on the topic of HHS+ - I just completed a 3 year game with all the PTA policies approved (just not activated) but all the corruption and inhibition levels are within 2 points of where they were at the start of the game excluding 3 members of the PTA. Rep, Loyalty, Happiness are 100. I could flip a switch and turn the entire town into a orgy. It's pretty funny. The game is surprisingly deep and flexible. I spent a lot of time in the VVE to figure out what exact actions and choices to use that didn't have big hits, but it was fun.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I did a three year game where with a minor hack I turned the entire town into women leaving me the only male within 20 miles.

I wish there was preg content... ;)

Reactions: nojszu and a1fox3
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes