• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
NoodleJacuzzi I was wondering the same about the "stolen art" since smh i found the Circle thats selling Sam White 'Doujin' on DLs, and how that will impact future content since im pretty sure theres no part 2 for many of those Comics/Doujins.

and:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
NoodleJacuzzi I was wondering the same about the "stolen art" since smh i found the Circle thats selling Sam White 'Doujin' on DLs, and how that will impact future content since im pretty sure theres no part 2 for many of those Comics/Doujins.

and:
Sam is finished and Reese is almost done. Aside from a few scenes in future epilogues anyways. As each character is self contained when they're finished we move to other characters.

If you're looking for more works, here's the list of artist pixivs from the hentai university credits. Most of them post direct links to the dlsite listings when they release a new gallery:
Enoshima Iki -
Nagi Ichi -
Oreteki18kin -
Gujira 4 Gou -
Kinta no Mousou -
Purple Haze -
Himitsu Kessha Vanitas -

Reactions: ViktorReznov

mikko984

Mar 30, 2020
Sam is finished and Reese is almost done. Aside from a few scenes in future epilogues anyways. As each character is self contained when they're finished we move to other characters.

If you're looking for more works, here's the list of artist pixivs from the hentai university credits. Most of them post direct links to the dlsite listings when they release a new gallery:
Enoshima Iki -
Nagi Ichi -
Oreteki18kin -
Gujira 4 Gou -
Kinta no Mousou -
Purple Haze -
Himitsu Kessha Vanitas -
Hi developer can you list all the characters that have story cause i dont know if i missed some

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hi developer can you list all the characters that have story cause i dont know if i missed some
No problemo:

The girls I wrote
Emily
Madison & Abigail
Mary & Margaret
Cassandra & Emma
Lana & Andrea
Lily
Sofia
Justine
Tia

The girls crypto wrote
Sienna
Steph
Anna
Lena
Nikki

The girls Slacksavior wrote
Amy
Kelsey
Zoe
Naomi
Vanessa

The bois I wrote
Ash
Gou
Meph
Sam

The bois crypto wrote
Anri
Reese

mikko984

Mar 30, 2020
No problemo:

The girls I wrote
Emily
Madison & Abigail
Mary & Margaret
Cassandra & Emma
Lana & Andrea
Lily
Sofia
Justine
Tia

The girls crypto wrote
Sienna
Steph
Anna
Lena
Nikki

The girls Slacksavior wrote
Amy
Kelsey
Zoe
Naomi
Vanessa

The bois I wrote
Ash
Gou
Meph
Sam

The bois crypto wrote
Anri
Reese
Looks like i finished all of them waiting for next update
Good luck on your next projects
I wish i had money to donate

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v13 is out:

---New content:
- 3 New scenes for Emily, she now has an ending!
- 2 New scenes for Sienna
- 3 New scenes for Reese, he can now be corrupted!

--- Other changes:
- New cheat: Blacklist - Enables a special mode allowing you to blacklist certain images from the game, preventing them from appearing again.
- New cheat: Export Blacklist - Exports your blacklist. Send it to me and I can make a cheat you can access from anywhere! A user on the discord requested to be able to entirely remove images that suggest or display a male character, so that may be a new cheat coming in the future.
- New cheat: Import Blacklist - It does what you think it does. The blacklist is saved in your savedata, but if you wanna load somebody else's blacklist this is how you do it.
- Characters you haven't met yet don't appear on the map even if you have the find mii cheat enabled.
- Victoria now gives players the map for free on your first meeting with her.
- Each scene's author is now displayed on the side-menu.

--- Bugfixes and typos:
- Multiple typos and small bugs found by OrangeMaestro and Master of Puppets / Wild Bill have been fixed. Thanks!

The very first release of Hentai University was on July 31st of last year, I loaded up a v1 save and made sure it worked with this latest release to celebrate. When I did that first release there was no discord, no thread here, so it felt like I was throwing it out into the silent void. I actually was going to drop it before Crypto came in to write Steph, Reese, and Anna/Lena. I'm glad I decided to keep going!
In the post is a poll for best girl, best boi will be on the next release as there's already 19 options (and that's after grouping mothers/daughters and other pairs).

Next month will be v14, featuring the next member of the PTSA as Hentai University wraps up its major storylines. Until then, I hope you enjoy! Did you know I updated my ? Check it out! It's got a number of cool links to all my games in one place, including preview images and anonymous suggestion boxes. Just keep in mind I can't actually respond to the suggestions. directly like I can here.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm really glad this has an online version so I can just fire up my old save and see what's been added as I've got no idea what version was the last one I played ... sadly it seems nothing on the steph whore route and that was the only character I remember really liking ... I'll definitely check out the rest whenever she's done ... I wonder what her other route was like but I can't see an easy way to reset her, and I don't really want to start over and have to sort everything out again.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Love this game to bits my only complaint is that I want to see a futa fuck a dude when the picture comes up instead of seeing a nasty dude. This applies to the females as well (seeing a futa instead of a nasty dude fucking a woman) but I feel like I am being nit picky since it's just the art style that doesn't vibe with me.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Thanks for uploaded good game ;)
Glad you enjoyed!

is there mom/son sis/bro incest in it ?
No, the player is not related to anyone in the cast.

Where is Sienna?
In your home if you reach a high enough skill in hypnosis.

Error! You must've called the wrong encounter. Error code: Failed to write encounter (mejiCorruption) in succubus.js
after corruptng reese in v13

also can't seem to find emily
Dang, I was hoping I caught that in time. I'll try and figure it out, thank you for pointing it out!

Emily is outside your home in the evening.

Any kind soul that would share their save file at the end of v12? I don't even know how, but I've lost mine.
I'm afraid not, but the nuclear option, find mii, and cash money cheats should help.

I'm really glad this has an online version so I can just fire up my old save and see what's been added as I've got no idea what version was the last one I played ... sadly it seems nothing on the steph whore route and that was the only character I remember really liking ... I'll definitely check out the rest whenever she's done ... I wonder what her other route was like but I can't see an easy way to reset her, and I don't really want to start over and have to sort everything out again.
Using the new name cheat there's a last-resort restart function for each character. I haven't tested it on steph yet though.

cute game by cute dev owo
Thanks!

Love this game to bits my only complaint is that I want to see a futa fuck a dude when the picture comes up instead of seeing a nasty dude. This applies to the females as well (seeing a futa instead of a nasty dude fucking a woman) but I feel like I am being nit picky since it's just the art style that doesn't vibe with me.
Glad you enjoy, sorry about seeing dude images. I implemented the blacklist feature and a helpful volunteer is going through the game to help make a cheat code that removes those pics.

I love how for games with 2-10GB size you have to download whole thing all over again, but for a game with 150MB size dev adds 12MB update pack :unsure:.
It's not that much extra work, since saves all the way back from v1 are still compatible.

Reactions: lan1967

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Can someone add the futa/trans tag? Right now it only has the futa/trans protagonist tag. Thanks in advance.
I think that tag is for characters other than the player, I don't think there are currently other characters whi fall under that category. I could be wrong though

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Oh don't get me wrong Noodle I don't mind, it's not a deal breaker but it would be an even greater asset if the images did change to seeing a futa when you selected or change to a futa protagonist. To add on to what EdgeofShadow said I love that I can just download an update that is only a few megabytes instead of having to re-download the game all over again. Coming from a person that has terrible upload and download speeds, you are a godsend.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
4.30 star(s) 37 Votes