RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Went for the revenge ending cuz i just fucking hate Edwyr LMAO
Punished Noah is best Noah even if he is going to bring the end of the world or smth. This is one of the few times i have actually rooted for a protag of a NTR
Just played it, didnt like it. I mean its good for the story, but it doesnt feel much like revenge. Zeno gets killed after he said what he had to say and basically called us just like him, a puppet, and he dies fighting and with a smile on his face. Edwyr just gets fucked in the ass. We dont even feel like we get revenge because we turn into Zeno. Its like we're watching just another scumbag. Obviously the path of revenge changes a person, but here we're like his clone. The girls that betrayed us got exactly what they want, mountains of dick or status and good life in harem. We cucked our friend that did nothing, etc.

True end is so much better if you want revenge. Zeno rots in jail after he just realized his whole reason for starting on that path was false, his lover didnt actually willingfully leave him. Edwyr spend 2 years miserable, addicted on zengan and trying to free his father. And Noah gets to kill him. Celis gets stabed and goes into a coma that she doesnt wake up from even after Noah gets back to the village. And Aywin is all alone and will be for a long time, as the villagers all left.

I thought siding with More would be more satisfying, but after all the fucking and all that, it still feels like we're just her puppet.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I downloaded this entry in the series first, because it gets so mich praise. Didn't inform myself about the exact content before and was just expecting good ol' NTR. Girls getting corrupted, enjoying other men's dicks and all that jazz.
I did read the dev's take on NTR before and saw a comment of him confirming that some things should be left to the imagination for the NTR-fetish. All things I agree with.

By the time Noah got framed as being a liar and the girls started to defend the actual bad guys, my enjoyment hit rock-bottom.
It might even be that, because Noah is a silent character, only talking with speech-bubbles, that I got attached to him. He's way to nice and likeable. I don't want him to endure this torture.
By the point I mentioned above, I actually loaded the save-file for the happy end and played all of that, because I couldn't take it anymore.

Now I'm still continuing the playthrough (skipping most dialogue though, because I've been at it for 10 hours already and because of the miserable-aspect), because I kinda need to see the other endings as well, to be able to give it a rest.

For my personal enjoyment, the game focuses too much on the MC and not enough on the mindbreak of the girls, which is what I am looking for in an NTR.

Please just, anyone tell me: Are the other two games more or less the same? Because then I'll avoid them for sure.
yeah, Noah is just awesome and its hard not to feel horrible for him, but I think that's what makes the story better. Its like actual, heart pumping drama and mystery fiction.

I played the first and had the same experience as the second. But that one is shorter, so its not as painful. But just like the first, the more you play it, the more invested you are in the story than enjoying the sex scenes.

Jul 20, 2019
I downloaded this entry in the series first, because it gets so mich praise. Didn't inform myself about the exact content before and was just expecting good ol' NTR. Girls getting corrupted, enjoying other men's dicks and all that jazz.
I did read the dev's take on NTR before and saw a comment of him confirming that some things should be left to the imagination for the NTR-fetish. All things I agree with.

By the time Noah got framed as being a liar and the girls started to defend the actual bad guys, my enjoyment hit rock-bottom.
It might even be that, because Noah is a silent character, only talking with speech-bubbles, that I got attached to him. He's way to nice and likeable. I don't want him to endure this torture.
By the point I mentioned above, I actually loaded the save-file for the happy end and played all of that, because I couldn't take it anymore.

Now I'm still continuing the playthrough (skipping most dialogue though, because I've been at it for 10 hours already and because of the miserable-aspect), because I kinda need to see the other endings as well, to be able to give it a rest.

For my personal enjoyment, the game focuses too much on the MC and not enough on the mindbreak of the girls, which is what I am looking for in an NTR.

Please just, anyone tell me: Are the other two games more or less the same? Because then I'll avoid them for sure.
I enjoy NTR for the misery so this game was right up my alley. To be honest, I enjoy NTR fullstop which is why I'm able to enjoy heavy NTR such as this, and super light NTR such as Impy's games.
However, I don't think I would be able to play two of this type of game in a row because it IS misery inducing and my heart needs respite sometimes.

oqppai

Jun 12, 2021
After finishing Chapter 1 I had to play Chapter 2 and boy was it a journey. I love how the game was upgraded. from the menu having options and the story and NTR being way more intense, interesting, and having way more stuff to do than the first. the scenes were also better in this game than the other, again overall an amazing upgrade from CH 1. Also I enjoy both games even when I despise NTR (to the mc), but that's how you know these game are peak.

Some random opinions I have are, my order of the endings (least to best) are NTR end, True end, Revenge end, Happy End. Another one is my order of the main 5 girls events/quests going from not as bad to worst (things that happened in the events) would be Thania, Aywin, Celis, Neve, then Solana.

Also this moment of the game was one the most wildest parts imo. Screenshot 2024-02-29 194552.png
Lastly probably the worst part of the game for me was seeing Noah's facial expression change throughout the game, truly heartbreaking stuff.
Screenshot 2024-03-02 003820.png

PandaSandwich

Aug 23, 2021
I took a break and came back. Tried to load up a save and got this Loading error. I haven't touched the game or made any updates. None of the save files work now and starting a new game also gets this loading error. Capture.PNG
Has anyone seen this before?

PK02

Jul 27, 2019
Revenge ending would be better if he killed them all. True ending has no revenge on it so nah
Something similar happens in the first game where the revenge ending has you leaving the demons alive and the big cheese simply walks away with a smirk on his face. I get that it's a cuck game but keep the cucking sexual, let me kill the evil dudes ffs.
'rog.png

• Haha
Reactions: bucefala and inye59

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Something similar happens in the first game where the revenge ending has you leaving the demons alive and the big cheese simply walks away with a smirk on his face. I get that it's a cuck game but keep the cucking sexual, let me kill the evil dudes ffs.
View attachment 3459189
At least that one was called just non ntr ending, not revenge. This one is called that but if feels like Im just seeing the bad guy reincarnated and what he would do after the game's story. Please let the next one be actual revenge, toward the women as well in some form. not by giving them what they already love, more cock. And let the mc be dominant and in power in place of villains but still himself. Of course he would change, but I dont want to watch generic ntr villain do his stuff. I want to see mc get back, one person at a time, have him still keep some core traits. He still is kind, but ruthless towards sluts and evil men.

Thats never happening though. The author says he never bears any grudge against the heroines in the slightest.

Reactions: PK02

PK02

Jul 27, 2019
At least that one was called just non ntr ending, not revenge. This one is called that but if feels like Im just seeing the bad guy reincarnated and what he would do after the game's story. Please let the next one be actual revenge, toward the women as well in some form. not by giving them what they already love, more cock. And let the mc be dominant and in power in place of villains but still himself. Of course he would change, but I dont want to watch generic ntr villain do his stuff. I want to see mc get back, one person at a time, have him still keep some core traits. He still is kind, but ruthless towards sluts and evil men.

Thats never happening though. The author says he never bears any grudge against the heroines in the slightest.
>toward the women as well in some form
Specially the mom in the second game. Not only a cheating slut but also a snitch on top of that.

Reactions: bucefala
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes