RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

sdfg.hsds

Nov 2, 2021
This has been the first game to be completely unplayable for me.
Everything works fine for around 5 mins, then it freezes. Audio still keeps going and depending on where it froze I can hear me interacting with doors or my menu but visually nothing changes.
The problem is a high refresh rate monitor. I couldn't use the monitor, kept playing on a laptop.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
for some reason I can't find NTR ending scenes in the gallery room, is that by design?

EDIT: found them in the multi character scenes, all good

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2024
Can anybody help me I am stuck at this quest where after envar ( Noah's father) death zeno visits Noah's mother and mistakenly drops a paper and t it to he quest tells us to return it to zeno but I can't find him anywhere in all days and nights please help me as the story isn't progressing

Apr 5, 2024
Hello everyone!

I have put a lot of hard work, resources, and time into this game, and I hope you will enjoy it : )
If you did, please do consider supporting me on Patreon if you can, that would help a lot!

With that out of the way, I look forward to reading your comments. I can't guarantee I'll be able to answer everyone, but I do read every single comment.

PS: If you want to talk about the story, please don't foget to put a spoiler tag to avoid spoiling it. Thank you : )

EDIT (19.01.2022): HC2 is now complete! Thanks everyone for your support and your kind messages. :) I am currently developing the 3rd instalment for the Henteria Chronicles series (HC3), and here you can download a PDF file showcasing the basic settings + new assets already made for the new game: Mega (check 11.05.2022 updated version in my signature)
Nice game but need help
I am stuck at this quest where after envar ( Noah's father) death zeno visits Noah's mother and mistakenly drops a paper and t it to he quest tells us to return it to zeno but I can't find him anywhere in all days and nights please help me as the story isn't progressing

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes