RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2 : The Law of the Tribe [Update 16] [N_taii]

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Is this game completely NTR???or can mc fuck main girls with happy ending too???
I played the previous game.have not played this one yet.????????

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Also glad to have GF NTR. Family ntr doesn't work for me but since HC2 was well set up, i really enjoyed the game.

So give HC3 a chance guys, Ntaii does not disapoint
But GF NTR is so boring though. It feels meaningless as it's just your GF. As compared to a wife for example. Because the MC married her means true love(normaly) is involved and the cheating hits you harder when it happens. I love Mom NTR and Ntail did it perfectly. But even mom NTR is way better than GF because you got a stronger connection.

I don't doubt HC3 will be good, but the relationship with characters that have a strong base to stand on makes the fall so much better.

Reactions: ktez

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
But GF NTR is so boring though. It feels meaningless as it's just your GF. As compared to a wife for example. Because the MC married her means true love(normaly) is involved and the cheating hits you harder when it happens. I love Mom NTR and Ntail did it perfectly. But even mom NTR is way better than GF because you got a stronger connection.

I don't doubt HC3 will be good, but the relationship with characters that have a strong base to stand on makes the fall so much better.
To be honest, reading about GF NTR - I took the term less literally than you did. I don't know what the author intends, but I'm hoping for a GF-type intro, developing the game as a fiancée and towards the end a marriage.
This would introduce a lot of interesting ideas and possibilities for the development of the NTR plot- and besides, it would allow a fairly easy transition to a "good ending" as one of the possibilities, or a "semi good ending" where despite the strong NTR they eventually stay together and overcome their surroundings. The options are many.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018

I agree, Wife ntr is even better

but what i loved about HC is how the main LI gave away her virginity, and with a wife that seems really weird...
with a GF that makes a bit more sense

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Will Solana be "stolen" as well? Coz if I'm not wrong she and Noah are still kids

(And that'd kinda be good to have at least one positive relationship)

EDIT: (just to make it clear, I'm just starting the game and wondering about this before going too deep into it)

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Will Solana be "stolen" as well? Coz if I'm not wrong she and Noah are still kids

(And that'd kinda be good to have at least one positive relationship)

EDIT: (just to make it clear, I'm just starting the game and wondering about this before going too deep into it)
Dude, just play it hahhaha

Reactions: Anonikus
May 19, 2018
About HC2, I think the Mom NTR would have been even more intense if the antagonist had managed to turn the MCs own mom against him like in Thug Hero Party. Imagine if the MC got reprimanded every now and then by his mom for not following what the antagonist ordered. Or better yet if the Mom turned him in or something. Or if she started developing feelings (romantic and platonic in addition to sexual) for the antagonist.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
About HC2, I think the Mom NTR would have been even more intense if the antagonist had managed to turn the MCs own mom against him like in Thug Hero Party. Imagine if the MC got reprimanded every now and then by his mom for not following what the antagonist ordered. Or better yet if the Mom turned him in or something. Or if she started developing feelings (romantic and platonic in addition to sexual) for the antagonist.
Yeah, hard family NTR like that would have been great, but the dev had their reason for going easy on the MC, I suppose. I don't know if it helped any, NTR seems like a love-it-or-hate-it fetish and going only halfway probably won't bring in some untapped market. Of course, hardcore NTR like that can fall flat on its face if the writer doesn't convincingly "sell" it, and maybe it really isn't what N_Taii envisioned for these characters. Or they're saving it for the NTR ending.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Just curious — How do you feel about Lara Croft. She was kinda the sex symbol in gaming at least when I was growing up.
True, well she was and is kinda hot but I am not that much into her ;) I liked her backstory though, that she lifes alone and so on. I even think there is a good game about her here on f95. Cant remember the name right now.

Actually, I wanted to have her a lot blander at first, especially when it comes to her overall appearance. This way, I can better showcase her corruption over the course of the game. She'll be pretty masculine in terms of personality at first, having to make a name for herself in a male-dominated line of work, which will change along with her corruption.
Seems you are already quite far with character development. Gotta say, somehow it sounds interesting, but at the same time I am a bit sad for said reasons

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone has a save around to before Noah goes to the forest elves? To do the 2 side quest, mine has a bug T_T

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
What happened to father???I'm just playing the saves????how did he died??did zero kill him???
First off, spoiler flag that. It is early on in the game but still.

Secondly, he investigates a hidden plantation of dangerous plants and is killed by Zeno who he confronts.

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
Anyone has a save around to before Noah goes to the forest elves? To do the 2 side quest, mine has a bug T_T
I did not keep as close saves as perhaps you'd need. Try 10-12 and in worst case 8, replaying shouldn't take too long if you skip through the dialogue.

I added a global file just in case, make sure to not extract directly into your save folder.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
If you run into any issues try my earlier comment:

That is very strange. It works fine for me. Test making a save yourself in slot 8 and then copy in and overwrite with the one I gave.

If not then try these, 7 or 6. Note that 6 is from before the two of you go on a trip.

I'd appreciate if anyone else could test, as it all should be working fine.

Edit: It occurred to me that if you have not tried to play at all then you would be missing the "global.rpgsave" which I think is needed in order to do just about anything. So again, just start the game and make a save at earliest possible oppertunity and you should be able to copy in and use the files I've offered.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes