RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

wolfeimmer

Sep 3, 2019
That's kind of bad news.
That what I basically meant when I said that some developers keep the best stuff for high-paying patrons. Rarely (if ever) those scenes are mandatory or necessary for the story, but usually they are the hottest and the best-made ones since the developers spend much more time on them (or just pick the best ones among those they had managed to make).
It seems like this game is one of those where it only makes sense to play the higher-tier patron version. If you don't, you just get the full experience out of the game.

In a way it is even worse if those who play the cut-out version don't know that some better stuff exists.
I'd like to say that I honestly think that you are wrong. Last update I subscribed to the 20$ tier and I think that for me at least it's not worth it. I changed back to the 10S tier precisely because of something related to what you've said, generally one would think that indeed the developer hides the best scenes behind a paywall but i think that's absolutely not the case here. What determines how good something is is profoundly subjetive, but the objective quality (unique moans, panting, scene configuration, portraits, etc.) of the normal scenes are better than the extra ones. The extras are just that, nice extras, if you have a particular deep interest in a character that is used in the extras then it may be worth the 10$ gap, but I don't think you are losing "the full experience" if you don't pledge to that tier, far from it.

Reactions: Yotsuyu and Matoga

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
What determines how good something is is profoundly subjetive, but the objective quality (unique moans, panting, scene configuration, portraits, etc.) of the normal scenes are better than the extra ones. The extras are just that, nice extras, if you have a particular deep interest in a character that is used in the extras then it may be worth the 10$ gap, but I don't think you are losing "the full experience" if you don't pledge to that tier, far from it.
If i wasn't too lazy to write a proper answer these would've been my exact words.

Reactions: wolfeimmer

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I'd like to say that I honestly think that you are wrong. Last update I subscribed to the 20$ tier and I think that for me at least it's not worth it. I changed back to the 10S tier precisely because of something related to what you've said, generally one would think that indeed the developer hides the best scenes behind a paywall but i think that's absolutely not the case here. What determines how good something is is profoundly subjetive, but the objective quality (unique moans, panting, scene configuration, portraits, etc.) of the normal scenes are better than the extra ones. The extras are just that, nice extras, if you have a particular deep interest in a character that is used in the extras then it may be worth the 10$ gap, but I don't think you are losing "the full experience" if you don't pledge to that tier, far from it.
It's really interesting how different opinions can be. I for one see it the other way. The extra scenes are very long and datailed. Sure they don't have their own moaning or portraits but they seem much longer than one base sex scene. Even if i fast forward / constantly push enter the extra scene seems to be going on and on.
Whenever i see them i don't know what to think.
One one hand i don't really care about them because i am not interested in the npc girls.
On the other hand i sometimes imagine something along the line "what if Rose/Cyanna/Haylen would get this scene"?
It would make the extra scene actually interesting to me but it would also lead to resentment not being able to see it whenever i'm not paying the 20$.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
On the other hand i sometimes imagine something along the line "what if Rose/Cyanna/Haylen would get this scene"?
It would make the extra scene actually interesting to me but it would also lead to resentment not being able to see it whenever i'm not paying the 20$.
In HC2 I know that the main girls had some extra scenes, so surely here too; but N_taii made a comment that maybe I misunderstood, but by the way he expressed himself he gave me to understand that this time there will be no extra scenes for the main girls.

But maybe there are, but probably very few, one or two at the most.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In HC2 I know that the main girls had some extra scenes, so surely here too; but N_taii made a comment that maybe I misunderstood, but by the way he expressed himself he gave me to understand that this time there will be no extra scenes for the main girls.

But maybe there are, but probably very few, one or two at the most.
AFAIK there are no extra scenes with the main girls right now. There is one where one of the main girls is watching the extra scene happening from afar, together with her corruptor.

Also personally the extra scenes are okay, but if I ranked the content in the game, it would definitely be at the bottom for me. It is okay to have, but you are fine without it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
AFAIK there are no extra scenes with the main girls right now. There is one where one of the main girls is watching the extra scene happening from afar, together with her corruptor.

Also personally the extra scenes are okay, but if I ranked the content in the game, it would definitely be at the bottom for me. It is okay to have, but you are fine without it.
One of the extra scenes does feature an appearance by Cyanna and Ulrod but they're not the main focus.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
So is that a no? I love ntr, but for me ntr only really hits if the girls are stolen. Virgins that don't even get to first base...idk just doesn't feel like ntr to me. The protag in the last game felt like a 5 year old with 0 sexual desire, so again just didn't really feel like ntr.
Thats a no. Henteria Chronicles games tend to follow the Japanese style of NTR where the MC is always VERY close/childhood friends rather than significant other/spouse that Western NTR goes for.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Thats a no. Henteria Chronicles games tend to follow the Japanese style of NTR where the MC is always VERY close/childhood friends rather than significant other/spouse that Western NTR goes for.
Literally this is the first game of the saga where the MC is actually a partner of one of the main girls, in this case Rose.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I know what you mean, but the majority of japanese ntr don't have asexual protagonists. I actually can't think of a single one. Like at the very least, he is starting to date and kiss the girl that gets stolen, masturbating thinking about her etc. And plenty are having sex or are even married. But ty for response saves me time.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I know what you mean, but the majority of japanese ntr don't have asexual protagonists. I actually can't think of a single one. Like at the very least, he is starting to date and kiss the girl that gets stolen, masturbating thinking about her etc. And plenty are having sex or are even married. But ty for response saves me time.
Leto is not an asexual protagonist, he's just in a relationship with a woman he can't really be physical with due to the potential for scandal and because the game presents him as a little awkward when it comes to intimacy. There will be proper romantic robbery here.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Literally this is the first game of the saga where the MC is actually a partner of one of the main girls, in this case Rose.
Define partner? Like in kindergarten when I was 4 I had a 'gf'. Once I rested my head on her lap when we watched a movie in class. Does the protag even go that far? If not than to me it seems there isn't a relationship at all and therefore no one is being stolen, no one is cheating. Thinking about it maybe I should have called the protag the even more extreme aromantic instead of just asexual, which I had to check to make sure that's even a real word :LOL:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
There will be proper romantic robbery here.
So I should check back later? IDK in past games I dont think the protag even had sexual fantasies. Anyways I'm gonna stop posting, I hate when other ppl do what I'm doing right now, clearly the game has an audience that enjoys it. Anyone that wants to reply to me can but I'm swearing off writing back. Peace out!

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Define partner? Like in kindergarten when I was 4 I had a 'gf'. Once I rested my head on her lap when we watched a movie in class. Does the protag even go that far? If not than to me it seems there isn't a relationship at all and therefore no one is being stolen, no one is cheating. Thinking about it maybe I should have called the protag the even more extreme aromantic instead of just asexual, which I had to check to make sure that's even a real word :LOL:
It's a game of strong, longterm affectionate feelings. Childhood friends who grew up together and fell in love; the true and romantic kind. But it's also a niave kind, of two people inexperienced in love, romance and sexuality. The lovers have been separated by an extreme class difference, so it's very hard for them to be together. And some would say it was always doomed to fail eventually, if/when political marriages were starting to be considered. But just at the point where the lovers start to want each other physically, things happen to keep them apart.

The MC probably is a bit asexual, because he shows no interest in physical relationships outside of with Rose. Like he doesn't pick up on, or get involved with, any of the sexual shenanigans going on in the guard barracks, nor on their away trips. But I feel like the MC and Rose would have a physical relationship by now, if the situation was different.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Leto is not asexual he's just naive and uptight. I get the feeling Leto and Rose are just in a very, very slow moving relationship. They can't go on dates unless Rose has both the opportunity to slip away and also disguise herself which means their relationship hasn't had the necessary time to develop properly. No nights out on the town, no romantic trips away... all the things you'd normally do in a relationship they can't do which means they have a harder time growing their relationship. So they're still in that puppy love stage when the relationship is new even though it's not... or at least they were in that puppy love stage before the duke rolled around.

The easiest comparison point is Cyanna. Until Ulrod started forcing himself on her she clearly either missed the shenanigans the guards got up to or she just avoided it like Leto does unless she had no other choice.

Reactions: iCrown24

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Leto is not asexual he's just naive and uptight. I get the feeling Leto and Rose are just in a very, very slow moving relationship. They can't go on dates unless Rose has both the opportunity to slip away and also disguise herself which means their relationship hasn't had the necessary time to develop properly. No nights out on the town, no romantic trips away... all the things you'd normally do in a relationship they can't do which means they have a harder time growing their relationship. So they're still in that puppy love stage when the relationship is new even though it's not... or at least they were in that puppy love stage before the duke rolled around.

The easiest comparison point is Cyanna. Until Ulrod started forcing himself on her she clearly either missed the shenanigans the guards got up to or she just avoided it like Leto does unless she had no other choice.
Exactly, I couldn't find a way to explain so thank you for doing so.

Let's also remember that Leto and Rose's relationship is secret, and maybe that's why their relationship hasn't progressed much and they only showed their affection with kisses, hugs, etc. Besides we can't say that Leto has no sexual desire when he himself at the end of the prologue had a dream with Rose? having sex; and let's not forget that spanking he gave her once.

Only Leto is somewhat naive, and instead of looking for sex, he prefers to wait for things to happen and Rose to be ready; very different from the antagonists who all went for their sexual desires, except Ulrod who did confess his feelings to Cyanna but she rejected him but instead offered her body to him (although we all know she does it to protect Leto).

What I don't remember is if the Duke knows about Leto's relationship with Rose; I think he rather suspects that Rose is fond of Leto and uses that to keep her under control.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes