RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Exactly, I couldn't find a way to explain so thank you for doing so.

Let's also remember that Leto and Rose's relationship is secret, and maybe that's why their relationship hasn't progressed much and they only showed their affection with kisses, hugs, etc. Besides we can't say that Leto has no sexual desire when he himself at the end of the prologue had a dream with Rose? having sex; and let's not forget that spanking he gave her once.

Only Leto is somewhat naive, and instead of looking for sex, he prefers to wait for things to happen and Rose to be ready; very different from the antagonists who all went for their sexual desires, except Ulrod who did confess his feelings to Cyanna but she rejected him but instead offered her body to him (although we all know she does it to protect Leto).

What I don't remember is if the Duke knows about Leto's relationship with Rose; I think he rather suspects that Rose is fond of Leto and uses that to keep her under control.
The Duke definitely knows about Rose's relationship with Leto. He's used it more than once to manipulate her into sexual favours under the guise of powering up the super laser piss rocks so that she can be recognized as the true queen more quickly. We'll know the true NTR has actually begun when that reasoning begins to stop mattering.

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
i wonder if Cyana will try to make Leto jealous as a last effort to grab his attention but kissing Brutus in front of him

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i wonder if Cyana will try to make Leto jealous as a last effort to grab his attention but kissing Brutus in front of him
Nah. Rose is basically Cyanna's best friend, she's not going to do something like that. If she did it would be for reasons other than to simply make Leto jealous. Honestly he'd probably be happy for her.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
What I don't remember is if the Duke knows about Leto's relationship with Rose; I think he rather suspects that Rose is fond of Leto and uses that to keep her under control.
There was this magician woman that had used her body and position to pay the debt of her husband(I think) and she saw the both of them and snitched to the duke

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
what do you mean there ending in 2 where you are king with all the girls...
Probably means he either took the ending where Noa loses or gave up before reaching the end. Regardless, things going the protagonist's way at the very end and only at the very end is kind of a cop out if you're calling that actual sexual content for him.

undertheboot

Mar 30, 2018
Have penetrative sex scenes started for the heroines/Rose yet? Been putting this one off at least until that point. HC2, which I played early this year was really great.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I think it's still too early to think about this since HC3 is still in development but I'm tremendously curious and I don't think I can wait half a year to ask.

For HC4 and future games N_taii will continue using the RPG Maker software or will they look for another one?. Don't get me wrong, I love games made in RPG Maker and I've played some that explode your head and make you think "They really made something like this in such limited software?"

But for the same reason that it has its limitations I don't know if that will cause any problem for N_taii's future plans considering that each game brings many improvements over the previous one.

At least I think that one of the biggest limitations of the software are the sprites of the characters, although they are very good and detailed in some occasions during the sex scenes some movements feel a little weird. I know that this is not the fault of N_taii or the artists that make them, I know that RPG Maker itself has some parameters and you have to respect certain resolutions and other things to import models, so I don't know how problematic this could be in the future.

By the way, there are some games in RPG Maker that have super good sprite models and very well done (to the point that they don't look like they were made for RPG Maker) but I imagine that ordering those models will be more expensive or something like that.

Anyway as I said at the beginning of the comment, maybe it's still too early to think about that kind of things and maybe N_taii himself hasn't even thought about that because he's focusing all his attention on developing HC3.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think it's still too early to think about this since HC3 is still in development but I'm tremendously curious and I don't think I can wait half a year to ask.

For HC4 and future games N_taii will continue using the RPG Maker software or will they look for another one?. Don't get me wrong, I love games made in RPG Maker and I've played some that explode your head and make you think "They really made something like this in such limited software?"

But for the same reason that it has its limitations I don't know if that will cause any problem for N_taii's future plans considering that each game brings many improvements over the previous one.

At least I think that one of the biggest limitations of the software are the sprites of the characters, although they are very good and detailed in some occasions during the sex scenes some movements feel a little weird. I know that this is not the fault of N_taii or the artists that make them, I know that RPG Maker itself has some parameters and you have to respect certain resolutions and other things to import models, so I don't know how problematic this could be in the future.

By the way, there are some games in RPG Maker that have super good sprite models and very well done (to the point that they don't look like they were made for RPG Maker) but I imagine that ordering those models will be more expensive or something like that.

Anyway as I said at the beginning of the comment, maybe it's still too early to think about that kind of things and maybe N_taii himself hasn't even thought about that because he's focusing all his attention on developing HC3.
I do wish most devs making games with rpgm would switch to a more modern engine. But at least with HC series rpgm can handle it without any real issue since the game is just using sprites. But for someone like Fujinos SAO series its being pushed beyond what it was made for, and he should move to something like Gamemaker or godot. I think the only one not working in rpgmaker or renpy right now is NTRMAN, lol.

Reactions: iCrown24

BBC King

May 8, 2021

I think RPGM games have their own unique charm. For example, NTRPG1 and 2 are better than alot of Unity/Ren'Py games imo. From story telling, to sex scenes I think it outclasses. Graphics dont make games good or bad its just an style choice by developers what makes a good game good is deeper than that.

Undertale, Binding of Isaac, Lost Company all blow triple A games with Unreal Engine 5, million dollar budgets or whatever outta the water, just goes to show.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Keep in mind that RPGMaker and Ren'Py are used as often as they are because they remove a lot of the technical requirements. They're very much a way for people who do not have the necessary programming knowledge to make a game. Whether or not an engine switch happens relies on the ability to use a new engine more than anything else.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes