RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I feel like BDSM is often added in games to cross it off of the fetish checklist. But when done properly it can really add a sense of realism to character devolopment. For example a character that is fed up with responsibility being stripped of their agency, allowing them to let go of control. Or someone obsessed with their image of purity being forced to accept their hidden depravity. It's not really about the act itself, but the transformation.
isn't that literally how the white elf route went in hc2?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
isn't that literally how the white elf route went in hc2?
I don't recall the white haired elf being much of an authority figure in HC2, I know she was supposed to be a representative of the high elf kingdoms but when Zeno took over she was stripped of any and all authority and treated with suspicion. By the time she was chained, whipped, beaten, and raped into submission I don't think she had any responsibilities. Or at least I think that's what happened... regardless her content still felt like a checklist addition.

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
Eh, I'll probably release it two days early on Saturday so people can enjoy it over the weekend, and because I'm thankful no one leaked it.
After the next pub build, where are we at for patreon updates? I'm planning to hop back on that train.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
After the next pub build, where are we at for patreon updates? I'm planning to hop back on that train.
The patreon updates will be on par with the public update when it releases this weekend, with update 12 dropping for patreon supporters a week or two later depending upon N_Taii's release schedule and the level of membership you choose.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
You're looking for a Batman in a room full of:

View attachment 3416941
Actually funny. I laughed.

Did some Rose x Stenia art. Kinda hope we'll get a scene where they service the duke together. Especially since we are teased with the freeroam event where we can see through the window them doing it.
That is great art. Facial expressions, littlle details. Good work.

Reactions: Matoga

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Na, your timezone is wrong, still Friday in the correct timezone.
Oh yeah? Already 9:03am here
Saturday is my only day off where I don't work in the morning. I'll upload it somewhere this evening : )
Relax, by the time it's 9:03am in the correct timezone, you'll already be halfway done with the new Update.

I don't wanna point fingers but it's your own fault really if you think about it, nobody forced you to be born in the land of the rising sun, you could instead be sleeping right about now in the magical country to the faraway west, where people measure distance with feet and the temperature with fahrenheit.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
This review perfectly sums up my thoughts on the last two Henteria games:
Haylen's content is the most blatant example of this. It is completely unbelievable and is being handled attrociously. Haylen has been faithful and pure for decades, but of course, she falls to the first degenerate who tries something because it's an NTR game. Jayzon walks all over her and everything she cares about, but she'll still somehow end up getting fucked by him. Mindless cuckholdry.
It almost makes me question N_Taii's views on women, thinking they would fall so easily for degen schemes.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes