RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
What I do find weird is working on side characters before the main cast, you usually work on the main cast first and then expand things with side characters not the other way around but maybe that's already written and planned.
Yes this was planned from the beginning. Due to the slow corruption of his games, lewd stuff came short in the beginning (that was something people criticised a lot in HC2). Thus N_taii wanted to implement more lewd content from the get go without rushing the corruption process of the main cast. Thats why he planned to put put lewd content into the game by adding a lot of freeroams and short side stories.

One thing I'm worried about is that with so many characters in the game the main girls might not stand out as much
That is exactly my concern and reason for my rants ;) but still I have total confidence in N_taii and I am sure he is gonna tackle the subject in a good way. As a single person you tend to oversee things and developments. Thats why feedback is so important and thats why N_taii evolved so much as a developer - cause he listens to feedback and keeps his blind spot small. And thats also the reason why I am not overly worried ;)

That said I'll echo what others mentioned above, the world does feel more alive in this game so if that was the objective nice work.
Yes and again I can only underline that we have to distinguish between the freeroaming parts of the game and the story/quest line. And my argument is, that for the freeroaming part there can be added as many extra characters and side stories as it is possible to make the streets busy, interesting, to reward curiosity, to implement lewd stuff and so on. But for the story/questline I would like to soon have a shift and more focus on the 4 heroines of HC3.

Reactions: jaden000

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
N-taii is thinking about implementing two different NTR endings this time. One focusing on gangbang and slutification (this goes into the direction of NTRPG2) and one classic "villain" ending (1 on 1 pairings, no sharing and gangbang etc.).
This is by far my most anticipated addition to the game, so I hope with all of my heart that it doesn't wind up on the cutting room floor at some point due to the logistics of implementing it down the line. It is just so remarkably rare to find games that can cater to that specific sort of widespread, all-encompassing corruption like NTRPG2.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
This is by far my most anticipated addition to the game, so I hope with all of my heart that it doesn't wind up on the cutting room floor at some point due to the logistics of implementing it down the line. It is just so remarkably rare to find games that can cater to that specific sort of widespread, all-encompassing corruption like NTRPG2.
Yes I would be curious to see this beeing implemented as well, even though my favourite type of NTR is the classic villain type and not the gangbang sharing one. ;)

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I hope these similarities end with the nature of the corruption, i really don't want to see Nezar turn Lily into a pet or do BDSM stuff on her. Even though i tried, i just couldn't be bothered with Neve in CH2, whenever she had any screentime i just spammed ctrl to be done with it and it would be a shame if i had to do the same with Lily because her corruption was the one that i was looking forward to the most.
The Neve line was also my least favorite, but I don't envy N_Tai for having to come up with dozens of scenes for multiple girls. So I understand if one or two of them lean into more niche fetishes, to set them apart from other girls progressions that don't involve them at all.
Even though I did not dislike it as much as these two fine gentlement above, I gotta say that the Neve storyline was also one of the less interesting ones for me, and I am a person who actually loves (light!) bdsm and dom stuff and pet play. And I liked the rendition of that kind of kink in HC1 (although it didn't have enough scenes there for my taste). But for Neve I just could not care much unfortunately. It was still a good story on paper, but I could not put my finger down on why I didn't like it. I guess it wasn't dom enough (? maybe ?). The male (medic man) person was very mustache twirly and "you'll learn to like me" after his failed confession/crush kind of deal and that just felt more desperate and petty to me than anything. While Neve was okay, and on paper good bc she was a warrior and all, but always seemed way too meek and soft-spoken for me to make it really enjoyable to watch her get corrupted.

Ngl. I was kind of hoping Cyanna was going to be the one who would get dominated in the end and love it. Although, there is still a chance for that. I really LOVE the twist you put on her storyline with her male counterpart and how they are tied, it's really unique, I don't think Ive sen it before in that constelation in a NTR title, so props for that, really creative. I still hope he is gonna become more rough and uncaring down the line (how he is with others). Not downright uncaring, but more forceful and definitely a pinch cruel and possessive. I can see very good dom/sub play coming out of this if developed right, far more than the Lily storyline tbh and that would really fill my heart with joy to see that happening.

Regarding Cyanna (the guard sister), my personal desire would be for her to slut it out for the entire guard armory except for MC. Maybe the guards keep it a loosely guarded secret from him since they all know they have a relation.

I'm thinking something like Prison Battleship and 8+ people gangbangs but this might be too hardcore for HC. It'd be awesome for my tastes though.
I heavily disagree on this. I would like it to remain a one-person thing. Although, I can imagine it as a fun "optional" "bad decisions" path ending for her.

Zspsama

Aug 27, 2020
Honestly i would love to see an ending where one villain just gets all the women (maybe share with a few) or possibly even a scene like the Tribe Hall orgy in HC2. I like when there is MMF, FFM, or any combination beyond that. Just shows how the corruption really affects the characters.

Reactions: KawaiiandOmoshiroi

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
I gotta say that the game is well done for now, but I don't have a lot of time so I'll forgo all the good parts since this is not a review but just a message to point something out:
Am I the only one in thinking the city guard didn't get enough of a spotlight after returning to the city? I understand having a "main quest" to complete and getting on with the ceremony, but (pardon me for forgetting all the names, i'm really bad with them) the Sister didn't even ask about her Lt., which in theory was really fond of.
Now, I'm pretty sure we'll have more scenes with them on the next update, but the priorities seem switched up: your team took a huge hit, your colleagues got enslaved and raped and no one in the guard brought it up once they met the person with the highest authority between them?
Well, I'm sure Brutus will now be the Commander and will start working on making the Guard's station pretty much a brothel for his men and those who will serve him, which I gotta say seems too clichè and boring, but we'll see

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
How many updates is this game planned to do eventually?
From a quick check of the patreon, Chapter 1 had six updates and Chapter 2 had sixteen. From everything we've seen so far of its development, I think it is safe to assume that Chapter 3 will be of a similar length to Chapter 2, if not even longer. Other than that, we have no idea and likely won't be able to guess until we're well into the double digits of Update 10 or 11 at the earliest.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I think it will depend on how many corruption steps are planned. With other words - how many h-scenes for each girl?

One update will be on the main girls, the next one on the two side girls (and additional work such as maps, NPCs, gard game and so on are part of the update of the two side girls. That way the update for Rose and Cyanna are always slightly bigger with more content). That was (roughly) the pace until now.

So if there are 20 updates, every girl gets 10 scenes. 1 update for them, one update on break. Then again new content for them. Repeating until the game is finished.

So depending on the corruption steps we can guess how many updates there will be.
My wild guess: About 20

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Do anyone have the full save? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
There is a folder in the game files with saves in it for you called "Saves Provided" if you don't want to play the whole game from the beginning, usually the last file is the most recent one, it starts at the end of the previous Update.

1673973019456.png

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes