RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Okay it seems like i blew things way out of proportion with my previous message so let me clarify, N_taii didn't say anything regarding BDSM stuff, he only compared Lily to Neve in terms of how the nature of her character would change during her corruption. (I'm not gonna lie though, i'm kinda glad that everybody seems to dislike BDSM as much as me)

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
N_taii using Neve as an example kinda implies it's the BDSM route. Also everything written for his character has been pointing in that direction. Especially since N_taii has had a BDSM specific route since the 1st game.

Now personally I don't dislike BDSM. I just don't go out of my way to look for it. But the real problem with that route is that elements of BDSM are all over the place. The Dom/sub dynamic, the toys, humiliations, and training of another. But the other routes have the advantage of having more to offer than just BDSM. So when it's the primary focus, it's just not that interesting comparatively. Also the second game not only was Neves BDSM stuff already being done in other stories, but his story was following the same story beats that were already done in the first. So it feels like a lot of rehashing.

Reactions: ChangYim and ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
N_taii using Neve as an example kinda implies it's the BDSM route. Also everything written for his character has been pointing in that direction. Especially since N_taii has had a BDSM specific route since the 1st game.

Now personally I don't dislike BDSM. I just don't go out of my way to look for it. But the real problem with that route is that elements of BDSM are all over the place. The Dom/sub dynamic, the toys, humiliations, and training of another. But the other routes have the advantage of having more to offer than just BDSM. So when it's the primary focus, it's just not that interesting comparatively. Also the second game not only was Neves BDSM stuff already being done in other stories, but his story was following the same story beats that were already done in the first. So it feels like a lot of rehashing.
Yeah, I dont find BDSM interesting or exciting at all, I dont like the girl being literally hurt lol even if I like NTR BDSM turns me off

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Yeah, I dont find BDSM interesting or exciting at all, I dont like the girl being literally hurt lol even if I like NTR BDSM turns me off
For me the problematic is rather that since HC1 those BDSM site routes felt pretty much the same. And I am worried that it will be like this with Lily again.

Also somehow due to the pure BDSM focus those routes tended to be very one-dimensional and make the NTR become almost nonrelevant (all BDSM characters in HC1 and 2 felt very distant to the MC in comparison to the other characters).
and I wanted her corruption to completely overwrite that character of hers to become a lot tamer and submissive
I just couldn't imagine someone like Tavros the tavern owner in that role, or Lily ever listening to him.
For me personally this is something also Tavros could have achieved. Not by sweettalking or like it was said before, by a genius plan or something similar (actually sometimes for me the "genius coorruption-plan NTR trope" is a little too abundant in the HC-series). But rather as haywire_hero already desrcibed in a previous post;
Tavros and Lily is interesting due to them being so similar.
So instead of tamer, it'd be much more interesting seeing her go WILDER. Thus Having them bounce off each other that leads down to corruption
Thats EXACTLY what I would love to see. Submission is indeed a very predominant corruption NTR ending for the ladies and thus Lily's storyline also was the hope for me to see NTR and corruption coming out of the pure hidden desire to do something unforgiveable. Lily and Tavros, could always have bashed into antother and be in conflicts about who is the boss resulting in a lot of sexual tension that then may have errupted on a party night where drunk Lily accidentally sleeps with Tavros and from there, the whole tension spiral - the fight who is the boss - is fought sexually. E.g. Tavros slaps Lilys ass to establisg dominance. Lily gives him a slap in the face, reestablishes dominance but then feels how hot this all makes her and falls more and more into depravity. This (her) struggle could have also been very interesting and could have been a new corruption NTR approach, you dont see very often. Where its more the girl struggling with her feelings and beeing corrupted by them and herself and the antagonist not really adding a lot to it other then his presence and the tension inbetween.

But is it still possible to see TavrosXLily instead of NezarXLily? I think it could still be possible as she IS still working in the tavern. It could also become a duel of the brothers, who corrupts Lily and becomes her boss. Fighting for her and thus becoming enemies would also show the destructive sites of egoistical behavior (the brother loose their connection to each other). I would not be a fan of the same old "both brothers fuck lily in the end in happy consensus". That would remind me too much of HC1 and 2 and would feel unexciting and like the same old same old...

BUT whether or not N_taii implements the Tavros NTR route, I am sure he is listening to the feedback and will incorporate some of it and also the story isnt told yet so lets see what he got up his sleeves!

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Maybe the BDSM storyline also feels so repetitive and thin 'cause it is predictable as only one character always was completly dedicated to the BDSM storyline and it also always felt a bit like an overdose, too heavy on the BDSM. Maybe for some BDSM fans this is exactly what they want, but I guess for the vast majority its just too heavy on this site, too predictable and thus is often ignored/skipped. Maybe you can try to make it more diversified, like some scenes are BDSM but not every single one. IMO it would also be okay to have 1-2 light scenes with one of the others characters that go into the direction of BDSM and thus making things less predictable/labeled

Last edited:

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Take inspiration from the TOP NTR ARTIST out there i.e laliberte, seto yuuki, Terasu MC etc. But add it with some of 'you'.
N_taii's theme is like MC viewpoint without him knowing anything. Thats good. NTR'ing is over once the MC knows anyway.

Im only on the lowest tier support and I'm ONLY gonna play the game once its completely done. I cant release my coconut milk from a patch game specially if its a build up story. It feels like I always get stood up from a handjob :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ChangYim

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I just finished Update 2 so here are my thoughts on some parts. Just in case i made it into a spoiler warning for those who have only played till update 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well i did write a lot and i know it seems my review is mostly negative but i greatly like this game, at least 9 out of 10 so no misunderstandings here! :)

Reactions: sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
But i felt that it would be better to spent less time on these extra scenes which are also quite long and instead focus on the main girls. Their stories, their sex sprites etc. they cannot compare with the four main casts.
That comes close to the feedback I was giving N_taii after the release of update 2. I wrote (it is from a PM):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly though, as was posted by N_taii on patreon he installed even more side characters now (for earlier content). I personally definitely think it became too much and we should rather remember the bucket list ("2. Less extra-characters. having too many of them might explain why the players are less involved with the main characters"), where it was already critizised in HC2 that focus was on too many characters: (on patreon) and bucket list (on f95zone).

I still think the side stories were pretty good and hot. But as I said, I want to see the scenes with the main girls. Corruption is the juciest in the beginning and especially those little groping/harassing, sweettalking scenes are something I would love to see more of:
The duke going to the bathroom, while Rose is there naked, Rose getting angry and throwing him out, but he has seen her naked for a short moment and that thought sticks to her mind. Or simply the duke, always putting the arm around Rose when he stands next to her, as if he would own her. Rose then heavily resists in the beginning and always throws his arms away. And later on shes gets more and more okay with it. That are exactly the changes in behavior I really want to see in a good corruption story. Or scenes with missing panties or cum-covered panties. But the female MC has to put them on cause there are no others and Leto and the antagonist want to come into the room and she is still naked, so she hastely puts the cum covered panties on. The antagonist's smile becomes wider...
I dunno just making some random stuff up as examples, there are way more possible scenes. I just mean all that foreplay, the early stages of corruption are so important IMO. And there were far too less early stage corruption scenes in HC2. Thats why I am so worried. I dont want some extra characters (even though their short stories are good) steal away the early corruption of the 4 main characters. Also pixel sex only works for me if there is tension and build up. Then and only then my imagination gets running. Those short stories dont offer enough build up to get me excited and then pixelated sex just doesnt work for me.

I think we are at a good level now. There are a lot of extra characters, maybe add some more over time for the story and for some small sexual/lewd things, maybe for some free-roam events and free-roam side stories, but not for the main story. Until now it was fine. But IMO much more would be too much and take important development time away from the female MCs. Thats something, gotta be honest, I would really dislike.

But also on a different note - maybe N_taii has not forgotten about it. Maybe that all is still coming and he just reeeaally wants to squeez the fruit. Nevertheless I think you should not shift the focus too far away from the female MCs even though its the beginning and IMO the focus on more extra characters is the wrong step.

Last edited:

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Well we had this one scene in which the duke is groping Roses butt. Such small little moments vastly improve the overall quests and structure.
But as i said, i think it's somewhat difficult. N_Taii earns a lot of money with the higher tier patrons. Creating less additional content and instead more and (even) better content for the main girls would mean less reason to pay those 10 or 20 dollar. After all, he can't hide content for the main girls behind the 20$ payment.

I like the idea, that there will be "main scenes" and "in-betweens". The main scenes are as usual those we can see in the recollection room. Apart from them and between the different main h-scenes, there will be lots of small daily interaction. Scenes just like the groping we have already seen or the scene of Leto entering Cyannas room when she was showering (just not Leto who's entering). They can be both in the freeroam part and during their quest line. Even if it's not a full (h) scene, i think they are more interesting than full scenes with side girls. Not that i don't want to see any side girl at all. The main cast ist just to loveable ^^

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
N_Taii earns a lot of money with the higher tier patrons. Creating less additional content and instead more and (even) better content for the main girls would mean less reason to pay those 10 or 20 dollar. After all, he can't hide content for the main girls behind the 20$ payment.
I dont get where you want to point here. N_taii gives the game free to everybody. The extra scenes (which high tier patrons get) do not contain any scenes with the female MCs so far. They only feature extra characters. Also I dont think this is the incentive for N_taii to do things this way. Better - I know its not his incentive. N_Taii is a great guy doing what he loves and what we love. And even though he needs some funds to make better games and of course he wants to earn some money with it, this is not his main reason for making those games, as you can already see just from the love and work which was poured into it (or the long demo development time where he lost half his patrons). I think its rather that he wants to spice things up for his audience, or due to certain feedback (because as I said, the short stories were nice and all) but IMO he now leans too heavy into the extra characters thing.

On patreon he also stated that he wants to add the extra character(s) because:
"(..) the two side-characters are basically alone for their side-quests, without any supporting (extra) female char to spice things up.
So I decided to take some more time to completely rework the beginning of Lily's quest to add another character that'll appear from time to time (...)"
I believe his goals derivate from his third point on the bucket list, which reads: 3. More H content from the get-go

But IMO and thats the reason for my whole rant in the post before, he leans too heavy into the hardcore lewd scenes and underestimates the power of soft, early stages of corruption and the focus on the main chars.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I was trying to say that if he would do less side content and use that time to flesh out the storylines of the four main girls, what would the patrons who pay 20$ get and do?
N_Taii does not want to be like EA and hide extra scenes of Rose or Lily behind the 20$ paywall. Only side content.
Right now those who pay more get one (long) scene of some side chicks as a boon. If that extra scene were to disappear i believe he will lose patrons because some people pay more to get more. Without the extra scene they will also pay less.
I'm not saying the dev is creedy but pointing out he would earn less this way which is why i don't really want him to change this.

But IMO and thats the reason for my whole rant in the post before, he leans too heavy into the hardcore lewd scenes and underestimates the power of soft, early stages of corruption and the focus on the main chars.
Yeah it seems he liked to d-d-duel in his childhood at some point of time but he should have watched One Piece instead. Too much focus on the side characters noone cares about and too little straw hat screentime xD

Edit: I'm not saying additional content is crap. The side mini storys for example give the world a lot more life and variety. As long as the four main LI won't be forgotten everything is good for me.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Not liking the extra scenes is really only a short-term issue, because we get monthly updates. In the long term nobody will complain about there being too many side characters as we will have all the main characters' stories. I love all the random background characters and the mini stories you can infer from running across them out in the world.

And developing side characters who dont have any story constraints can be a nice break from trying to make everything fit with the main characters. It does not prevent main character development, it only gives the developer time to make it good before releasing it while still keeping up with monthly updates.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Yes, i don't disagree.
I felt worried after seeing how long the three extra scenes were. I was thinking "What if N_Taii is using too much time for these scenes and skips too much of the corruption steps of the main girls, since he only has limited time?"
90% baseless worrying on my part, i know.

Reactions: LordFrz

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I love all the random background characters and the mini stories you can infer from running across them out in the world.
I am not talking about the mini stories and free-roams. They are great and there cant be enough of such.

I am talking about the focus of the story and main and side quests beeing on extra characters and not on the two main (Cyanna and Rose) and the two side characters (Haylen and Lily).

Not liking the extra scenes is really only a short-term issue, because we get monthly updates.
My man I am supporting N_taii almost since the very beginning. Believe me I know how the updates are scheduled. And in HC2 it was the problem that focus was not enough on the main characters (feel free to look at the chats and discussins at that time, they are still accessable and readable). So I am just a bit worried, that the we again do not get to see early corruption scenes and the focus (of the story not the freeroams) is too much on other characters, then those which are important.

what would the patrons who pay 20$ get and do?
?? they would still get extra scenes, be it with MCs or extra characters.
Only side content.
N_taii is not EA, definitely. Maybe he's ET. But he has implemented extra scenes with main characters in the past and on one of his last PoL's he said he tries to keep it mostly focussed on extra characters but might also add some with MCs, so yeah not true my friend.

Right now those who pay more get one (long) scene of some side chicks as a boon. If that extra scene were to disappear i believe he will lose patrons because some people pay more to get more. Without the extra scene they will also pay less.
I'm not saying the dev is creedy but pointing out he would earn less this way which is why i don't really want him to change this.
Thats not an argument for me sorry. He could still implement good extra scenes without adding more or focusing too much on extra characters in the main story/quests.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I am not talking about the mini stories and free-roams. They are great and there cant be enough of such.

I am talking about the focus of the story and main and side quests beeing on extra characters and not on the two main (Cyanna and Rose) and the two side characters (Haylen and Lily).
Yeah i think that was the misunderstanding we had. I was talking about the three extra scenes 9 and 20$ supporters get. They felt very long to my and eventually i was skipping some dialogue of them. At the same time i felt like "How great would it be if this would be less and instead more scenes of the 4 main girls?". And since their corruption is still in their early stages it would mean more harmless little scenes. Ass groping, fondling and so on during the freeroam parts and especially during the quest itself.
Besides that, i was saying it would be nice to have a few ordinary women in the city without getting corrupted/fucked.

And i think that's pretty much the same you said. More small little scenes during the questlines of the girls, and if that is not possible without spending less time somwhere else less scenes/focus with NPC girls.
Of course, especially for Lily and maybe even Haylen, their story has not even reached far enough to nag about that. But Rose and Cyanna could already have here and there a bit.
In all honesty, i guess N_Taii is working on it anyway so i could have just kept silent about it.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I can see NTRPG 2 Endings . uhhh delicious
NTRPG2 ending was REALLY good.
N-taii is thinking about implementing two different NTR endings this time. One focusing on gangbang and slutification (this goes into the direction of NTRPG2) and one classic "villain" ending (1 on 1 pairings, no sharing and gangbang etc.).

Arsministrator

Sep 5, 2018
To be fair this isn't an adult game like we're used to, all scenes are sprite sex so expanding the side characters doesn't lead to huge amounts of work and delays where you have to wait for CGs to be made (it's still work but not as heavy). I can understand expanding the scenes with side characters if N-taii is confident and used to making these scenes after finishing 2 games. What I do find weird is working on side characters before the main cast, you usually work on the main cast first and then expand things with side characters not the other way around but maybe that's already written and planned.

One thing I'm worried about is that with so many characters in the game the main girls might not stand out as much and we might see another bulk of rehashed scenes from past games (Again like the BDSM situation with Neve scenes in HC2 being too similar to HC1).

That said I'll echo what others mentioned above, the world does feel more alive in this game so if that was the objective nice work.

Reactions: jaden000
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes