RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 15] [N_taii]

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes

tillerman

Aug 10, 2016
I found a bug. During the step when you're asked to go pick up Lezar's gift to Lily, if you go to the basement instead, the whole thing seems to loop back to an earlier scene with Lily

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Fr, It would be if there was a mom NTR. Without that, for me it still loses to HC2 in the trilogy.
I don't differentiate greatly between HC2/HC3 so people might like one or the other better depending on their personal preference, e.g. mom NTR that can be found only in HC2. Even though Haylen is supposed to have somewhat that role in HC3 and HC3 is an improvement is many regards as it's the next installment. It's fair to say that HC1 is somewhat dated now.

I just meant to say I overall don't get it when people write that HC2 or HC3 would be great/best RPGM NTR games if they had art instead of DOT scenes. HC2/HC3 are the best RPGM netorare games out there hands down not only partially exactly because of that special flavour DOT scenes give you as I described in my previous post, but also for many other aspects like lore, build-up and writing and others.

Got to think that some might lack stat building and fighting in HC series - that's a fair point if people are into that - which essentially is due to HC2/HC3 being more of novels made using RPGM with DOT scenes (with this special immersion etc.) rather than more generic Ren'py and 3DCG or art combination. So N_taii and HC series have rather unique and thus appealing position in the NTR gaming industry with its top notch quality, despite the existence of other projects like NTRPG2 that seemingly inspired N_Taii and Corruption of the Village that was in turn inspired by HC series I gather, and upcoming and other games of the same dev (Agonostosu or smth. like that).

BTW I agree with the previous point somebody made that DOT scenes amongst other things have to be cheaper and faster to produce than doing art and even more so - doing 2D/3D animations. So all other thigs being equal comparing art vs DOT scenes you'll probably have more scenes/faster development with games using DOT scenes instead of art. Having said all that I wouldn't mind to see art scenes in the game in addition to the DOT scenes, which could be turned or or off in the options. But it's just unrealistic resources wise. On the other hand, maybe it's something for N_Taii to think about for the next game, who knows? Corruption of the Village has it, isn't it? Both art and DOT scenes, but I'm not sure if it's for every scene or any at all, maybe it has some DOT scenes and some art? But it won't be possible then for N_taii to roll out a new update every month or month and a half.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Don't compare the artwork of Henteria Chronicles to Corruption of the Village, it's not fair to either game. With HC you have a developer who isn't an artist and relies on high quality sprite commissions, with CoV you have an artist who can't animate sprites to save his life but is a decent artist. Both have their strength and weaknesses and shouldn't be directly compared regardless of their inspirations.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
By the way, another thing I forgot to comment is that I'm liking Rose's attitude of "If I need to use my body or seduce someone to get something, I'll do it".

Oddly enough of the four she was the one that looked the most like she could do something like that to me. This gives me some hope that we might see Rose getting involved with men other than the Duke again.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Don't compare the artwork of Henteria Chronicles to Corruption of the Village, it's not fair to either game. With HC you have a developer who isn't an artist and relies on high quality sprite commissions, with CoV you have an artist who can't animate sprites to save his life but is a decent artist. Both have their strength and weaknesses and shouldn't be directly compared regardless of their inspirations.
I think I remember that at some point the developer of CoV said that the sprites were a problem because they were so big that they looked weird in some locations.

I sincerely hope that for their next game they change the style of the sprites, although I got used to them they are still a bit weird when it comes to animating them haha

Oct 17, 2017
By the way, another thing I forgot to comment is that I'm liking Rose's attitude of "If I need to use my body or seduce someone to get something, I'll do it".

Oddly enough of the four she was the one that looked the most like she could do something like that to me. This gives me some hope that we might see Rose getting involved with men other than the Duke again.
I hope so too, and I hope she gets to talk with that prostitute she met in her last update. I can't get over how sweet their moment was.

Oct 17, 2017
Yes, it was a pretty sweet moment and makes one remember that she is a princess who cares about people.
She could even corrupt Rose further, but out of concern and care for a new, fellow hooker. She told Cyanna and Rose to get out of the lifestyle for their own good, but I remember she gave advice on how to make it as a hooker. I'd love to have soft, non-malicious corruption!

Reactions: iCrown24

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think I remember that at some point the developer of CoV said that the sprites were a problem because they were so big that they looked weird in some locations.

I sincerely hope that for their next game they change the style of the sprites, although I got used to them they are still a bit weird when it comes to animating them haha
The size excuse doesn't fly considering they literally stand in chairs. The problem the Inatari dev presents is one that could have been fixed but he chose not to. He learned he needs to work within the limitations imposed by the assets he uses but he chose to simply not do anything to put what he learned to use.

I'm still on team "Rose shouldn't fuck anyone but the duke" simply because it makes no sense that she'd be able to get away with it. Cyanna is the one who got caught but Rose would be the obvious one since virtually the entire city knows what she looks like. Also at this stage it leads to scenes where the only logical outcome is that she gets raped... only she didn't.

tillerman

Aug 10, 2016
Pretty sure there's been a number of times where the game has made a point to let you know that the average citizen doesn't know what Rose looks like beyond her hair color. Hell, that's the whole premise of how she's able to get away with walking around the city or working at the bar.

Reactions: JagOvv SmearOvv

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Being in a decent mood today I'll give the ones who experience troubles of grasping my posts - which is not uncommon nowadays as many people seem to struggle grasping more than a couple of sentences - the more condensed version. TL;DR as they call that.

There are other games in vein of HC series but with HC's overall quality and essence of being VN made with RPGM & DOT animations it is unique. Though my preference is DOT scenes I wouldn't mind seeing art in HC as an addition to that. Corruption of the Village has that mix, so probably N_Taii could consider this for the future projects, but it's not likely to happen as it would be too costly and time consuming.

Also please note the lack of comparisons in my original post between the quality of DOT animations in both aforementioned games or in the quality of art as HC3 lacks it as of now.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Being in a decent mood today I'll give the ones who experience troubles of grasping my posts - which is not uncommon nowadays as many people seem to struggle grasping more than a couple of sentences - the more condensed version. TL;DR as they call that.

There are other games in vein of HC series but with HC's overall quality and essence of being VN made with RPGM & DOT animations it is unique. Though my preference is DOT scenes I wouldn't mind seeing art in HC as an addition to that. Corruption of the Village has that mix, so probably N_Taii could consider this for the future projects, but it's not likely to happen as it would be too costly and time consuming.

Also please note the lack of comparisons in my original post between the quality of DOT animations in both aforementioned games or in the quality of art as HC3 lacks it as of now.
No one is having trouble grasping anything, you're just using one game to try and justify why a completely different game, with completely different goals, and a completely different art style should be more like the first game when it is purposefully not like that game and has valid reasons not to be.

Pretty sure there's been a number of times where the game has made a point to let you know that the average citizen doesn't know what Rose looks like beyond her hair color. Hell, that's the whole premise of how she's able to get away with walking around the city or working at the bar.
Which is a logical fallacy since Rose makes public appearances. Even if we take that at face value we're left with one problem: how many people have we seen so far with pink hair? I mean that in all seriousness. Just doing a quick wander through the town you can only find one character with that hair colour: Rose. It's safe to assume her hair colour is uncommon, and even if her face isn't stamped on the money most people would be vaguely aware of three things. Her hair colour, her age, and the fact that she's busty. Sooner rather than later two and two would be put together and rumours would spread of the queen sleeping around with commoners.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
how many people have we seen so far with pink hair? I mean that in all seriousness. Just doing a quick wander through the town you can only find one character with that hair colour: Rose. It's safe to assume her hair colour is uncommon, and even if her face isn't stamped on the money most people would be vaguely aware of three things. Her hair colour, her age, and the fact that she's busty. Sooner rather than later two and two would be put together and rumours would spread of the queen sleeping around with commoners.
maybe its common in the noble district :KEK:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It could be more common among the nobility, however any noble screwing commoners would raise suspicions and Rose's appearance would be more generally known by the noble class which could cause problems for the duke. Rose's scene with those pirates in update 13 was, in my opinion, a couple updates early. It would have made more sense for her to flirt with other men to try and get information for Leto, be tempted, but succeed without having to provide any sexual favours by flashing a tit or two. She needs to fall a little further because even thinking about screwing around with a commoner or even a minor noble would be a very big step for a literal princess.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
It could be more common among the nobility, however any noble screwing commoners would raise suspicions and Rose's appearance would be more generally known by the noble class which could cause problems for the duke. Rose's scene with those pirates in update 13 was, in my opinion, a couple updates early. It would have made more sense for her to flirt with other men to try and get information for Leto, be tempted, but succeed without having to provide any sexual favours by flashing a tit or two. She needs to fall a little further because even thinking about screwing around with a commoner or even a minor noble would be a very big step for a literal princess.
yeah it may have come early, but it's the best scene in the entire game, so I have no qualms with it :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
Example: You and your mother have a great relationship, she cooks your favorite meals, she gets you the latest games, she takes an interest in your hobbies. One day, you mother meets John, she starts inviting John for dinner, she starts asking your opinion on gifts to buy John, she starts dressing more un-modestly for John's approval and even starts engaging in PDA (Public Displays of Affection) with John whilst ignoring your presence.

Eventually your mother stops cooking you meals, stops getting you gifts, stops asking about your day and her only interest is pleasing John and obeying his whims. Congrats your mom has been stolen by John....Netorare.
Thank you! I'll never get why it's so hard for people to understand what is NTR...

thank-you.gif

Reactions: BBC King

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
I just finished Update 14. I liked the Mirror idea. The author always amuses me how creative he is to set things up for a Corruption story, avoiding cliché stuff like curses/aphrodisiacs/etc!

That said, I would ratter prefer a choice for a non-cuckold route. (Example: Leto's impotence resulting in Lily losing interest in the mirror after some time, then going back to her real life at the shop, leading to further corruption with the shop owner...) But it is what it is...

A recommendation/criticism for the author, to take into consideration for future Corruption games:

I don't know why you decided to put all the first-sex scenes of the girls with an unprotected/raw sex scene, then later the characters use a condom in the following scenes... I'm not sure if it bothers other people, but for me, it kinda ruins the "progressive corruption" aspect of the story. HC2 was better in this part.

Imo, a good sequence of sex events for a Corruption story should be:
Groping stuff scenes > Non-penetration sex scenes > Condom sex > Unprotected sex > Creampie > Anal (anal scenes being optionally before or after the raw sex scenes).

That's it. Just my two cents. Thanks for the game!

PS: Please remember to take heavy consideration into adding a "Rose-Duke-Leto triangle only" route (with no other men involved), for the sharing/swinging haters, like me. ;)

Reactions: JagOvv SmearOvv

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I don't know why you decided to put all the first-sex scenes of the girls with an unprotected/raw sex scene, then later the characters use a condom in the following scenes... I'm not sure if it bothers other people, but for me, it kinda ruins the "progressive corruption" aspect of the story. HC2 was better in this part.

Imo, a good sequence of sex events for a Corruption story should be:
Groping stuff scenes > Non-penetration sex scenes > Condom sex > Unprotected sex > Creampie > Anal (anal scenes being optionally before or after the raw sex scenes).
I wouldn't necessarily say that it's a good sequence but it is definitely the most commonly used one in corruption based games, however in HC3's case every character had a good reason for why they did not use protection during their first time, and it's simply because of the situation they were in prior to losing their virginities. Cyanna thought that she was going to die and Rose was JUST informed that both Leto and Cyanna would most likely die before sunrise unless she prevents it from happening, when you're in that position the threat of getting pregnant is pretty low on your list of priorities, i mean what's the harm in a creampie when you're gonna be dead by this time tomorrow ?
LMAO also imagine, the love of your life could die in any moment and you're rummaging through the Duke's drawers looking for a condom so that you can have sex that's gonna potentially save his life.

As for the side characters, i'm pretty sure Jazon and Haylen DID use a condom for their first time, and Lily...well, i feel like it's pretty self explanatory but at the same time i find it hard to actually explain. So basically, while Lily was giving Nezar a blowjob she was debating whether or not she's gonna actually go through with her plan and allow Nezar to have sex with her, however when she noticed that Nezar was about to cum she made the decision unconsciously and when Lily realised WHY she stopped blowing him, she got infuriated by the idea that she actually wants this, she then shoved Nezar onto the bed out of anger, and then she sat on him in a heat of the moment and started fucking him. Basically she was too angry to think about trivial things such as condoms, and Nezar would've been a fool to warn her, he was just there for the ride...literally.

The game still follows the same sequence that you just mentioned and i know that you noticed it cause you said it yourself, every sex scene that involves any one of the 4 main girls is done with a condom on with the exception of each girl's first time, but in Rose and Cyanna's case those first times happened under special circumstances that actually allowed the sex to happen, if they would've been in a safe enviroment where they had time to think about using protection, neither of them actually would've even considered having sex in the first place.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes