bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
For the first problem, If I undestand well what you asked, there's a "Randomize" button when you've to choose what students have to attend to when in school! (see the marker where it is)
Like Gaboris said, the randomize button is just shit. The whole problem is that I want all my classes to have the same subjects except reassigned between different periods and there's no quick way to do that.

In the first place, why the hell is it that other classes can have different subjects that another class doesn't have? It doesn't make a lick of sense. It would be far better if we had just one table with subjects on it and the classes/teachers would decide for themselves at what day and time in the week they will have that subject for every class.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, got it! Personally speaking, I'm just fine with the randomize button xD

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
The game site is offline to me a few days ago, for someone else too?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
This one?
For me it's online!
Wow, that's weird. Now it's working ... Maybe the address I entered that was saved in the browser was different from the current one.
Thanks dude.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Shilo I learned more from you about your plans for the future of the game here than on the game's forum. I am still waiting for the new paperdoll system before I play the game again, although Spinner has been doing great work cleaning and updating the events and adding new chains to the game.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
@Shilo I learned more from you about your plans for the future of the game here than on the game's forum. I am still waiting for the new paperdoll system before I play the game again, although Spinner has been doing great work cleaning and updating the events and adding new chains to the game.
I've mentioned it in a few threads there or in the chat, so it's a bit scattered around. I also tend to create Mantis tickets for the longterm goals and put them on the backlog, so people can get an idea about the stuff that's planned.

And yeah, I am really glad that Spinner is doing all the work he's been doing. He keeps in good touch with the game's community to gather bug reports and act on them, as well as helping out new players. It gives me more time to work on the code.

There have been other good contributors to the project in the past, who also did similar good work on the event side of things (shoutout to Wyldmage, DougTheC and Nytemare). Unfortunately they went on and off the project as RL stuff caught up (among other reasons), otherwise we'd probably have a lot more progress on the content side. Although at least Nytemare recently came back after a long period of abstinence. I can only dream of what having 4+ really active content creators at the same time would be like. :)

Reactions: wep

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Okay... I fucked up the Titsbig events pretty early. I tried doing the reloading of titsbigstartclue.ve.xml and then tried to find out if it worked, but it doesn't seem to be. Anyone know where I'm fucking up?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@madbasic click debug and as you type in console it should show you all possible commands. first word of all comands is either add or set.
i.e. set money 345454545 or SET STAT FOR GROUP ALL_STUDENTS TO Corruption 100

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
found it:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan: last Question how to fall in love/fuck with other character using the debug mode?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
found it:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan: last Question how to fall in love/fuck with other character using the debug mode?
That, sadly, I don't know. Aside from the "money cheat" in the debug, for the other things I like to play fairly. Maybe someone else can tell you more!

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There isn't any built-in debug command for that. The requirements for sex in interactions are partly stats (like Lust), I think, as well as values in the Relationship Database. You can manipulate the database from the debug menu as well (there is a separate tab for that), but you need to know its structure and intended use to write proper SQL commands.

bear

Apr 27, 2017
It looks like there are a few more updates past the 1.9.1 release. Any way to get those? I tried registering for the forum but it's been awaiting admin approval for ages.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Okay... I fucked up the Titsbig events pretty early. I tried doing the reloading of titsbigstartclue.ve.xml and then tried to find out if it worked, but it doesn't seem to be. Anyone know where I'm fucking up?
Would Need more context on what you fucked up on to help you with this event.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
so, how do you save this game? ive found the Save/Load page but when you click it nothing happens, this then makes me start over every single time i want to play.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes