VN Ren'Py Completed Her Birthday [Final] [recreation]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks man, never occurred to me to even look at that one! It still took me embarrassingly long to find it though.
Hidden in plain sight, and yet, still not obvious, I'd say it fulfilled my intentions^^

Reactions: Fitshace

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If this were to showcase the capabilities for creating stuff, and if this level were to be mantained across all the creations, i wouldnt mind taking a look at the actual games. ITs been so long since i played bad memories...

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
If this were to showcase the capabilities for creating stuff, and if this level were to be mantained across all the creations, i wouldnt mind taking a look at the actual games. ITs been so long since i played bad memories...
recreation has 3 games on here, not all the same engines so look and feel is slightly different; however, all are high quality, inventive story lines, great imagery with a nice attention to detail; good humour and the odd easter-egg ... all fun.

Bad Memories
Nya!
Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen

NymphCoitus

Nov 9, 2020
Hi All,

To the developer, recreation - enjoying your work.

Made a little mod for this little game; I labeled it Her Birthday Plus. In a nutshell, it allows users to put the characters into different roles they can define, name them & optionally configure different colours. Some minor story edits were made too, just typos etc., and for flow.

Everything is in the zip file and should be straight forward to understand for anyone.

Tested/working on win/game version 1.00.

Cheers.

Last edited:

gptin

Mar 15, 2020
question i may be reading the wrong message here but from the first couple minuets of playing they said she was 18 however the "dad" had already had sex with her ( you know this by him saying "gawd, she's still so tight." insinuating that he already knows) doesn't this mean they had sex when she was under 18? the thing is i love bad memories however i know someone where this happened to them and i don't want to promote or play something that is referencing it even if they are not showing it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
question i may be reading the wrong message here but from the first couple minuets of playing they said she was 18 however the "dad" had already had sex with her ( you know this by him saying "gawd, she's still so tight." insinuating that he already knows) doesn't this mean they had sex when she was under 18? the thing is i love bad memories however i know someone where this happened to them and i don't want to promote or play something that is referencing it even if they are not showing it.
They've been cuddling and hand holding before ;)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
bah and a humbug on comment, nanny not needed if she doesn't go along for the ride.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes