DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure why your blurring the update %, it’s not like it’s a naked render or something like that, it’s 75% script and 70% renders and then this information:

After today, I should have only 1 scene left to render. That being said, it's the biggest and most difficult one. I've been saving it for last because of that lol.
I still have a bunch of script to catch up on, which will take some time and patience, but nothing I can't handle :)

Looking forward to sharing this chapter - it's got something for everyone...plus it's got animations :)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Not sure why your blurring the update %, it’s not like it’s a naked render or something like that, it’s 75% script and 70% renders and then this information:

After today, I should have only 1 scene left to render. That being said, it's the biggest and most difficult one. I've been saving it for last because of that lol.
I still have a bunch of script to catch up on, which will take some time and patience, but nothing I can't handle :)

Looking forward to sharing this chapter - it's got something for everyone...plus it's got animations :)
It comes blurred when I make the post - it's what a non-supporter would see when viewing the Patreon post.
Any posts I make on Patreon I am just linking that - it's easier.

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
i voted for #3 but looks like #1 has already won it

65%

12%

23%

69 votes total · 15 hours left
It's the only dress there, Jammies and a college girl club dress, after the Flintstone dress that was unfortunately voted in for her reunion, this one seems sexy and appropriate

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Too bad that multi mod link is mixdrop. My puter won't allow downloads from that site.

Ah, I was able to get it directly from Patreon. Not sure why anyone would use mixdrop.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Hahaha i initially read this as "husband fuck her friend yet?" to which i reacted because thats what I wanna see happen, husband gets a piece of vera. (amber could be getting the friend at same time).
Lol. I see. about mc husband friend? 4got name Davis? Is it? Any scene with him and mc?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Absolutely stunning Milf protagonist and daughter. Cool game as well.
Just wish the second instalment had been longer. Love how filthy the Milf is with her friends and family. She's a superstar in ancient lore of Milfdom.

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023
Brill game, one of the very best and in my top faves, wish there would be less focus on all these side characters though. I'd prefer it to focus on the family and Chloe's friend's family mostly . I use Deadmoon Survival as an example, only three characters for most of that game and its hot as hell....
What I mean is there is far less novelty in a scene where the Mc just simply hooks up with some biker chick, when you compare that to the Hen party in season 1, you know which type of scene is hotter...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes