sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Why? Brody is one of the few guys in game who can be a great partner. Wheras e.g. Parker is a character you can live without, but have to pull him with you for story reasons.

Agree on this and not to forget the fun swinging for Brody and Amber which has been hinted at in ch.1.
Granted he is a decent guy but I just want the lesbian sex. (y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why? Brody is one of the few guys in game who can be a great partner. Wheras e.g. Parker is a character you can live without, but have to pull him with you for story reasons.

Agree on this and not to forget the fun swinging for Brody and Amber which has been hinted at in ch.1.
Which one is a Brody again? My main issue is just how forgettable the guys are.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I prefer having no spouse at all. I want to shape the character myself and that includes if she's gay/straight/bi. Very few games actually allow that tho.
Well she has two kids... Though it is possible to ignore the husband completely, and say that she's just late figuring out that she's not into men.

Reactions: GokutheG

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I voted for 1, it gives me kind of "tablecloth" vibes, but the truth is she would look gorgeous even with a cardboard dress. So yes, I'm looking forward to seeing her wearing it.

Reactions: gwalc
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes