Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
is the latest update only 1 new sex scenes and end with cloe in the car or did i get any wrong ?
no sex with parker till jet ?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
is the latest update only 1 new sex scenes and end with cloe in the car or did i get any wrong ?
no sex with parker till jet ?
There are 3 potential scenes but it depends on which routes you are on. The other two were with Mr Davis and Mr WIlson/Mrs Wilson.

Reactions: Cryptor

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
There are 3 potential scenes but it depends on which routes you are on. The other two were with Mr Davis and Mr WIlson/Mrs Wilson.
OK, is there any way to change the routes ?or can anyone send me a save file with mrs Wilson ? i don´t have this scene

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Also, yes I had to make an alternate scene for the Mr Wilson scene for those who chose not to have Mrs Wilson join
This really confused me for a while because I had been underwhelmed by Mr Wilson's scenes and couldn't remember ever getting a chance to meet Mrs Wilson.

AFAICT, it's because I turned down Mr Wilson's scene back in Chapter 7; as a result I skipped the scene at the end of Chapter 10 where he mentions bringing his wife to a session. For some reason Season 2 has overridden the MC's decision to drop Mr Wilson as a client, but didn't retroactively enable a way to opt into the Mrs Wilson side of the branch. It's sort of the worst of both worlds: I'm stuck with more of the content I want to skip without even realizing there was an option to convert it to something more interesting.

If we're bringing Mr Wilson back as a client in Season 2 anyway, would it be feasible to add the option to include his wife at the start of S2 Chapter 3 directly rather than have to backtrack through half the game to reenable the path?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This really confused me for a while because I had been underwhelmed by Mr Wilson's scenes and couldn't remember ever getting a chance to meet Mrs Wilson.

AFAICT, it's because I turned down Mr Wilson's scene back in Chapter 7; as a result I skipped the scene at the end of Chapter 10 where he mentions bringing his wife to a session. For some reason Season 2 has overridden the MC's decision to drop Mr Wilson as a client, but didn't retroactively enable a way to opt into the Mrs Wilson side of the branch. It's sort of the worst of both worlds: I'm stuck with more of the content I want to skip without even realizing there was an option to convert it to something more interesting.

If we're bringing Mr Wilson back as a client in Season 2 anyway, would it be feasible to add the option to include his wife at the start of S2 Chapter 3 directly rather than have to backtrack through half the game to reenable the path?
This is kinda what I mean when I talk about poor writing, especially when I'm talking about Parker. There needs to be a gateway - a way to entice a player into a particular route. If you're making decisions in favour of a particular character, without any sexual content in mind ... then that's a good gateway.

The future shopping trip with Parker might have worked ... except it's a trope that's been used over and again it's too predictable.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022

So I am clear, you chose not to see Mr. Wilson anymore back in S1 correct?
If so, then any future Mr. Wilson content, including content with Mrs. Wilson would never be on the table in the future. Why would Mr. Wilson want to bring his wife into your guys thing if you rebuked him or stopped seeing him as a client earlier?
Again, that's if I understand correctly you chose to not pursue Mr. Wilson's story any further in S1.
I understand how MC + Mr. Wilson + Mrs. Wilson sounds better to you, but if you never MC + Mr. Wilson then that opp. is gone.
Along the same lines, if you didn't choose to go out dancing with Sara, you would miss out on meeting her friends who also can be potential "friends"

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
This is kinda what I mean when I talk about poor writing, especially when I'm talking about Parker. There needs to be a gateway - a way to entice a player into a particular route. If you're making decisions in favour of a particular character, without any sexual content in mind ... then that's a good gateway.

The future shopping trip with Parker might have worked ... except it's a trope that's been used over and again it's too predictable.
I'm not sure if I'd call it bad writing when everything has been a pretty good slice of life game with fairly obvious starting points. I avoided most scenes with guys(i was nice to the husband about the beer during poker) because I knew they'd open up a sexual path in the future. The ladies have all been interesting enough to the point where I want to get to know their story more which in turn leads to sexual content.

Reactions: sagerock820

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
S1 Typos:

if you want too
=> if you want to

then I needed too
=> than I needed to

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So I am clear, you chose not to see Mr. Wilson anymore back in S1 correct?
If so, then any future Mr. Wilson content, including content with Mrs. Wilson would never be on the table in the future. Why would Mr. Wilson want to bring his wife into your guys thing if you rebuked him or stopped seeing him as a client earlier?
Again, that's if I understand correctly you chose to not pursue Mr. Wilson's story any further in S1.
I understand how MC + Mr. Wilson + Mrs. Wilson sounds better to you, but if you never MC + Mr. Wilson then that opp. is gone.
Along the same lines, if you didn't choose to go out dancing with Sara, you would miss out on meeting her friends who also can be potential "friends"
Half correct. I chose not to se Mr Wilson in Season 1, but he was still back in Season 2. That's the confusing part. If I'd skipped his content entirely I'd still have missed the bit with his wife, but at least I wouldn't have to go through kicking him out of the MC's business again.

I've replayed my old saves and the game definitely skips the scene with Mr Wilson in Chapter 10. For whatever reason, however, it didn't skip his scene in Season 2; it just automatically selected the solo version.

If it was supposed to autoskip both versions of the scene then something is glitched. Maybe a mod is causing the issue (my saved games were mostly made with a mod), but I still see the solo Mr Wilson scene even in an unmodded v0.13.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Half correct. I chose not to se Mr Wilson in Season 1, but he was still back in Season 2. That's the confusing part. If I'd skipped his content entirely I'd still have missed the bit with his wife, but at least I wouldn't have to go through kicking him out of the MC's business again.

I've replayed my old saves and the game definitely skips the scene with Mr Wilson in Chapter 10. For whatever reason, however, it didn't skip his scene in Season 2; it just automatically selected the solo version.

If it was supposed to autoskip both versions of the scene then something is glitched. Maybe a mod is causing the issue (my saved games were mostly made with a mod), but I still see the solo Mr Wilson scene even in an unmodded v0.13.
I will check on this tomorrow and see whats going on.
There's two scenes in S2C3 with Mr Wilson - one with Mrs. Wilson and one without, depending if you chose to continue Mr. Wilsons sessions but turned down getting Mrs. Wilson involved.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just like her hubby doesn’t get any pussy from her in my route :ROFLMAO:
Why? Brody is one of the few guys in game who can be a great partner. Wheras e.g. Parker is a character you can live without, but have to pull him with you for story reasons.

I hope that in the future updates of the game, Brody will fuck Hanna and Chloe!!!!!!
Agree on this and not to forget the fun swinging for Brody and Amber which has been hinted at in ch.1.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes