• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 4 - Update - 2/21 -plus "What If? Renders"
Ok...I have finished almost the entire script for Chapter 4. I had a lot of it written in my head so it just flowed out. It will have a variety of "genres" included in it, so something for everyone.
I have a 5-day vacation planned in 3 weeks for my birthday and I won't have my pc. As crazy as it sounds, I am going to attempt a beta release before then. Don't want to guarantee that, but it is very possible.
I will be posting a render and an update in a few days.
Lastly, I've decided on lowering the tier requirement for the What if? renders down to Silver. What are What if? renders you might ask? Well, it will be renders of situations that didn't occur in the story, but are naughty. An example would be this: In Chapter 2, during Hannah's massage, Brody ejaculates on Hannah's back and the MC uses it as lotion to rub in. That's just a random example and not one I plan on doing, but that should give you an idea of what I mean. It could be one render, or it could be a few - depending on the situation. I plan on doing the first one soon. I will put a blurred version out to everyone to get an idea, but Silver and above will get it un-censored.
Thanks!
-Wack Daddy

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I really like the game and how the story unfolds. My question is if there will be different paths in the future according to the choices we make. For example, if the relationship with the husband is bad will there be a cheating path for either of them or if the MC has a good relationship with a woman but she's not a lesbian will this lock other content that is not lesbian oriented (e.g. threesomes or even moresomes)?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good news, Bos from patreon figured out there are indeed more than 9 save pages

It's possible. I don't know what Renpy's limit is, but it's at least into the hundreds. In fact, there already are more than 9 pages available in 'Her Desire'. You just have to {click on the blank space where the navigational arrows normally would be.} The 'buttons' still work. reference image:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any incest patches?
please
I don't know how to name the characters' relationships
english is not my native language

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
any incest patches?
please
I don't know how to name the characters' relationships
english is not my native language
Not a patch, but here is a save for the beginning of the game:
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Let me know if there are any issues.

EDIT: Tempted to create a playthrough where for example, Chloe calls Parker something like Butthead. Might be playing too much AWAM and Ellie calling Dylan things like troll, gnome, or pygmy. Rarely by his actual name, and only after getting scolded by Sophia.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Not a patch, but here is a save for the beginning of the game:
View attachment 2412618

Let me know if there are any issues.

EDIT: Tempted to create a playthrough where for example, Chloe calls Parker something like Butthead. Might be playing too much AWAM and Ellie calling Dylan things like troll, gnome, or pygmy. Rarely by his actual name, and only after getting scolded by Sophia.
I may or may not have done something similar. Chloe is not very nice to Parker, and Parker has the utmost respect for Chloe in return. Also Parker might be Ambers's little crotch goblin rather than son.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wack Daddy

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Very cool update for lesbian players. That was very yummy.

But damn, I would have liked that, if we have a lot of lesbianism points, the stripper who comes home at the end of the update is a woman instead of a man. I understand that the party is for a woman in principle heterosexual, but having the option of a female stripper would have been excellent. Or to have hired two strippers. One male and one female and we decide who to "play" with. (A female stripper who is dedicated to it, not Tamara).

So yeah, I would change that. But I'm really surprised at the excellent lesbian route this game offers. I wasn't expecting it this good and I love this shit.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

But damn, I would have liked that, if we have a lot of lesbianism points, the stripper who comes home at the end of the update is a woman instead of a man. I understand that the party is for a woman in principle heterosexual, but having the option of a female stripper would have been excellent. Or to have hired two strippers. One male and one female and we decide who to "play" with. (A female stripper who is dedicated to it, not Tamara).

So yeah, I would change that. But I'm really surprised at the excellent lesbian route this game offers. I wasn't expecting it this good and I love this shit.
It's think it's fine. Within the context of the story so far only Amber and Vera have really explored any sort of lesbian feelings. Hannah and Chloe seem to be mirrors of Vera and Amber, hence the kiss, which is completely skipped if you do a full straight route. And yeah the other women have shown a slight leaning towards lesbiann, but it's mostly been the kind of stuff one might expect from a lot of alcohol at a bachelorette party.

Outside of the context of the game, it gives something for hetero or bi playthroughs, so that people that want to play that way at least have something for primarily lesbian content. I'd prefer being slipped a bone like that compared to something like AWAM where several updates in a row focus solely on content that a good deal of people don't care for.

Also Wack Daddy, I noticed on my playthrough that focuses on being a good wife to Brody, that Amber and Vera still run away to have sex. I didn't even have the option to choose, it just triggered where it normally would have. All the dialogue was the same as though it was my full lesbian playthrough. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Amber showing interest in the old man during the therapy session too even if all the choices made were professional. I just wanted to mention that I also ran into that issue. Great and enjoyable game so far, cheers!

Reactions: afterlights

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Also @Wack Daddy, I noticed on my playthrough that focuses on being a good wife to Brody, that Amber and Vera still run away to have sex. I didn't even have the option to choose, it just triggered where it normally would have. All the dialogue was the same as though it was my full lesbian playthrough. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Amber showing interest in the old man during the therapy session too even if all the choices made were professional. I just wanted to mention that I also ran into that issue. Great and enjoyable game so far, cheers!
Yeah that sounds like a bug if the scene started without your input. How high are your stats?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
It's think it's fine. Within the context of the story so far only Amber and Vera have really explored any sort of lesbian feelings. Hannah and Chloe seem to be mirrors of Vera and Amber, hence the kiss, which is completely skipped if you do a full straight route. And yeah the other women have shown a slight leaning towards lesbiann, but it's mostly been the kind of stuff one might expect from a lot of alcohol at a bachelorette party.

Outside of the context of the game, it gives something for hetero or bi playthroughs, so that people that want to play that way at least have something for primarily lesbian content. I'd prefer being slipped a bone like that compared to something like AWAM where several updates in a row focus solely on content that a good deal of people don't care for.

Also Wack Daddy, I noticed on my playthrough that focuses on being a good wife to Brody, that Amber and Vera still run away to have sex. I didn't even have the option to choose, it just triggered where it normally would have. All the dialogue was the same as though it was my full lesbian playthrough. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Amber showing interest in the old man during the therapy session too even if all the choices made were professional. I just wanted to mention that I also ran into that issue. Great and enjoyable game so far, cheers!
I've heard of both these and will take a look at it this weekend.
There's some qualifier that didn't get placed properly. Thanks for the feedback.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I agree with you

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Interesting point. I understand it perfectly. As I said, it's clear that the party is not for Amber or Vera. It's for a woman who is getting into a heterosexual marriage. It makes the most sense in the world for a bachelorette party to have male strippers.

But, since this is a game, you have the creative liberties to write the story however you want. I agree that there needs to be some consistency. Amber and Vera already have some lesbian experience and are not starting from scratch, like other characters. Although all the women at the party seemed pretty comfortable with watching Tamara dance naked and seeing women kissing. But I go back to the same thing about creative freedom. A male stripper "breaks" with that lesbian playthorugh. That's why I think adding a female stripper would be a good idea. Either replace the male stripper if we have a lot of lesbian points or have them both arrive at the same time and we can decide who and how to interact with.

Obviously I'm not asking for all men to be replaced with female variants. But in cases like these I think it would be nice to have an alternative. That way, the possible events that occur no matter what route you're on have the same content.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Interesting point. I understand it perfectly. As I said, it's clear that the party is not for Amber or Vera. It's for a woman who is getting into a heterosexual marriage. It makes the most sense in the world for a bachelorette party to have male strippers.

But, since this is a game, you have the creative liberties to write the story however you want. I agree that there needs to be some consistency. Amber and Vera already have some lesbian experience and are not starting from scratch, like other characters. Although all the women at the party seemed pretty comfortable with watching Tamara dance naked and seeing women kissing. But I go back to the same thing about creative freedom. A male stripper "breaks" with that lesbian playthorugh. That's why I think adding a female stripper would be a good idea. Either replace the male stripper if we have a lot of lesbian points or have them both arrive at the same time and we can decide who and how to interact with.

Obviously I'm not asking for all men to be replaced with female variants. But in cases like these I think it would be nice to have an alternative. That way, the possible events that occur no matter what route you're on have the same content.
It was done really well in the original of Free Pass. There was a particular scene where the MC happened to have had an argument with the hubby, so was staying the night at a friends. And stumbled into watching that friend getting plowed on the kitchen table. On the lesbian route, the MC can imagine she's the one getting plowed with a strapon by the friend (or something similar).

Was a shorter version of the event, but it at least gave those on the lesbian route some content.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes