• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It was done really well in the original of Free Pass. There was a particular scene where the MC happened to have had an argument with the hubby, so was staying the night at a friends. And stumbled into watching that friend getting plowed on the kitchen table. On the lesbian route, the MC can imagine she's the one getting plowed with a strapon by the friend (or something similar).

Was a shorter version of the event, but it at least gave those on the lesbian route some content.
Free Pass was one of my favorite games due to stuff like this and the characters before the reboot.

Jun 6, 2022
although i liked the update, it was a bit disappointing about the male stripper, i understand that the party is for a woman who is going to have a straight marriage, but before starting the event, there was a "warning" that the party was going to like focus mainly on lesbian content.

also personally it was quite a turn off that game with the dildos, again it was basically because I took very "seriously" the warning that it was going to be mosly lesbian content, so it felt like basically you gave me a treat and then you took it away from me.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
although i liked the update, it was a bit disappointing about the male stripper, i understand that the party is for a woman who is going to have a straight marriage, but before starting the event, there was a "warning" that the party was going to like focus mainly on lesbian content.

also personally it was quite a turn off that game with the dildos, again it was basically because I took very "seriously" the warning that it was going to be mosly lesbian content, so it felt like basically you gave me a treat and then you took it away from me.
I can understand the stripper comment but anyone can enjoy a dildo regardless of orientation. We might get an alternate scene for those of us who only go lesbian.

Jun 6, 2022
I can understand the stripper comment but anyone can enjoy a dildo regardless of orientation. We might get an alternate scene for those of us who only go lesbian.
That's why I said personally, I'm a lesbian who doesn't like anything dick-shaped, the dildos that most lesbians use are not dick-shaped.

and for example if you click on the skip button when you see the warning to skip the lesbian content, it also skips that scene, and personally I would have liked to skip it as well.

although I understand that maybe the dev can't do it, it's just something I would have liked, it was a simple rant i want to clarify that it is not something that i am "demanding".

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
That's why I said personally, I'm a lesbian who doesn't like anything dick-shaped, the dildos that most lesbians use are not dick-shaped.

and for example if you click on the skip button when you see the warning to skip the lesbian content, it also skips that scene, and personally I would have liked to skip it as well.

although I understand that maybe the dev can't do it, it's just something I would have liked, it was a simple rant i want to clarify that it is not something that i am "demanding".
Because I don't have a preference for the shape of dildos I came off a bit dismissive of your preference and I'm sorry. Besides that game how did you like the rest of the event?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Even if the dev can't, there might be others in the thread that can. I've helped the dev of Free Pass with coding once or twice when they needed it.

As a cishet male, I'd probably just need some advice as to what changes to code. My preferences for lesbian content are likely going to be different than an actual lesbian's.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Doing renders at the moment and thought I'd chime in.

mini-rant:
If someone else wants to make something to skip things go ahead.
I think I and more than accommodating on skipping content that isn't your main taste for the most part. That being said I want you to think about something...in your life, have you seen a dick or vagina or a sexual event, not to your preference? In real life, in a movie, on a tv show (game of thrones for example) ? I assume the answer is yes. Sometimes stuff slips through. The mc being at a bachelorette party for a hetero female and the "planner" (likely hetero) is the one that books the stripper to her preference or the preference she thinks the bachelorette likes, is just the way it is.

If I double up content, like design a whole scene and then swap out a female and adjust for that (which much of f/f compared to m/f sexual stuff would be different mind you) that would take forever. I don't want people to expect 2 scenes going to be available for every event - although that will happen from time to time. In this case, the first half of the party was very lesbian orientated - prepare for the opposite on the second half (which you can skip or vice versa). This game has and will continue to have a lot of genre's included and won't just focus on one, that being said you can avoid most real sexual content that's not to your preference.

Last edited:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021

mini-rant:
I think I and more than accommodating on skipping content that isn't your main taste for the most part. That being said I want you to think about something...in your life, have you seen a dick or vagina or a sexual event, not to your preference? In real life, in a movie, on a tv show (game of thrones for example) ? I assume the answer is yes. Sometimes stuff slips through. The mc being at a bachelorette party for a hetero female and the "planner" (likely hetero) is the one that books the stripper to her preference or the preference she thinks the bachelorette likes, is just the way it is.

If I double up content, like design a whole scene and then swap out a female and adjust for that (which much of f/f compared to m/f sexual stuff would be different mind you) that would take forever. I don't want people to expect 2 scenes going to be available for every event - although that will happen from time to time. In this case, the first half of the party was very lesbian orientated - prepare for the opposite on the second half (which you can skip or vice versa). This game has and will continue to have a lot of genre's included and won't just focus on one, that being said you can avoid most real sexual content that's not to your preference.

Agree 100%

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

mini-rant:

You know what you're doing, and this is very rare to be found in most other devs here. Keep up the great work and stick to your original vision!

Lele91

Sep 2, 2017

mini-rant:

I am here for the lesbian content but i know hetero scenes can be skipped so its not an issue, stick to you're roadmap you're doing great!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Her Desire Chapter 4 Update and Public Preview Render - 2/26
Current status for Chapter 4:
Script: Complete.
Renders: Finished all renders for Scene 1 (large scene that is the remainder of the bachelorette party) and all renders for Scene 2. I will have Scene 3 (morning after scene) done today. Image above is from that scene.
As I stated previously, I am trying to push for beta release before my 5 day vacation which is about 2 weeks from now - as of now, that seems very doable.
I will have a Preview Render for Patreon level Gold and above this week as well as continued polls finalizing our build-a-girl "Ruby".
Lastly, I think I have the plan for the "What If" render - will give you an update on that soon.

Thanks!
-Wack Daddy

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Preview render makes me think that there is going to be some discussion regarding the goings on at the bachelorrete party. The question is, is Amber confronting Chloe, or Chloe confronting Amber?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Preview render makes me think that there is going to be some discussion regarding the goings on at the bachelorrete party. The question is, is Amber confronting Chloe, or Chloe confronting Amber?
that is the morning after the bachelorette party, maybe amber doesnt remember it all from drinking and chloe is telling her mom how crazy it got and what she did with the stripper or with the other girls

Reactions: GokutheG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
that is the morning after the bachelorette party, maybe amber doesnt remember it all from drinking and chloe is telling her mom how crazy it got and what she did with the stripper or with the other girls
Well depending on how you view cheating, Chloe may have witnessed her mother cheating on her father. So Chloe confronting Amber seems to be a reasonable assumption.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Well depending on how you view cheating, Chloe may have witnessed her mother cheating on her father. So Chloe confronting Amber seems to be a reasonable assumption.
And we don't know what's happening with the stripper yet. So it could also be a discussion for that scene.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
chloe already caught her mom cheating on her father with her bestfriend Vera too, so maybe shes trying to get her mom to buy her something so she keeps this secret or maybe chloe doesnt even care if her mom cheats and maybe shes trying to convince her mom for some more fooling around with her like in the dressing room

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It's a bachelorette party and a stripper, I think we all knows how that ends and Chole probably did as much as her mother did, plus she was sneaking shots as well so was probably just as drunk.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes