gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
F95 hasn't "updated" the thread yet. Hopefully it goes live soon.
i reported the the op about a few minutes ago that you updated the game version here and that would be good that they post it under the latest updates too :)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Really good update. Enjoyed the scenes as always. It's nice to see Hannah and Chloe being mirrors of their mothers.

Only thing I noticed, despite having said I was interested in group sex I was unable to participate when the stripper showed up. I'm assuming this is because it was on my lesbian route and I didn't have enough straight points. But I'm about to play through my bi-route so I'll report back if it's still an issue.

One other small thing, I noticed last update, but didn't comment on. Voyeur is being used in place of exhibition. Voyeur is pleasure from watching and exhibition is pleasure from showing. So Amber sucking the dildo would be exhibitionist, and Amber watcher Vera would be voyeurism.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Really good update. Enjoyed the scenes as always. It's nice to see Hannah and Chloe being mirrors of their mothers.

Only thing I noticed, despite having said I was interested in group sex I was unable to participate when the stripper showed up. I'm assuming this is because it was on my lesbian route and I didn't have enough straight points. But I'm about to play through my bi-route so I'll report back if it's still an issue.
Yes need at least 1 point in straight as well as that one point in groupsex to do that stripper scene. You have to be somewhat into men to do what she's about to do :)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yes need at least 1 point in straight as well as that one point in groupsex to do that stripper scene. You have to be somewhat into men to do what she's about to do :)
That's what I figured. I have four different playthroughs, a pure lesbian, an anything goes, a pure straight, and then my "cannon" route where I pick and choose.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh yeah, this game is the best, this is what AWAM should have been like, where you dont need branching and cutting off paths and not getting any scenes cause your only playing for certain character or fetish. here it lets you skip what your dont want to see and lets you continue the story and flow of the game. Other developers should pay attention to how this game is made & best part about it is NO BLUEBALLING :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Update - 3/13
Hey guys!
As I have mentioned a few times before, I am going on vacation for my birthday this week. I won't be at my PC, but will have internet access on my phone - therefore I will be on patreon, discord, etc. I have an outline for Ch 5 (and a bit of 6 as well) and I plan on writing a bit of script during my trip (It's a cabin type vacation and minus some hiking and eating, I will be just hanging around). I likely will do a poll this week, so look out for that.
We are closing in on 100 Patreon Subscribers, which is freaking cool as hell - and is fuel to my creative fire. I still plan on releasing the next Chapter within the 1-2 month window I always do and as you can tell from Ch 4, things are getting spicy!

Thanks!
-Wack Daddy

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems that this game was not updated in 'Latest Updates' section, perhaps a mistake for the moderator or a bug, but certainly affects negatively the game. Maybe if more people report that problem in the OP, they will update it there.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
It seems that this game was not updated in 'Latest Updates' section, perhaps a mistake for the moderator or a bug, but certainly affects negatively the game. Maybe if more people report that problem in the OP, they will update it there.
Yeah, guess they had a bit of a backup or something. Still hasn't updated. Hoping it will sometime tonight.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HerDesire-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Malika1234
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes