DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

I am half way done with the last scene of the chapter. The scene itself might be the "hottest" so far and I think you guys will like it :)
Crazy as it sounds, that could mean I am done with renders by the end of this weekend. Again, I have the vacation coming up and I want to release beforehand so I can relax knowing its done and out.
I then need to get working on the What If? Render, so expect and update on all this y the end of this weekend.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Released a test set for the new Patreon Benefit "What If? Render(s)" today. A "What If? Render(s)" is one or more render's of a scenario branching off from the story. They are not canon in any way to the actual game. All Patrons of any tier have access to - from here on it's for Silver tier or above. I already completed the first "What If? Render(s)" set the Patrons voted for (which has to do with Chloe visiting the MC in the bathroom after Parker leaves) and will post it in the coming days.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Her Desire - Chapter 4 Update - 3/5
Chapter 4 is right around the corner :)
I have a few renders I need to add to clean up a scene but other than that renders are good. Script flavoring is about 50% done and then comes music.
I'd say we are looking to get this in to beta this week and public by the time I go on vacation next week. I will be releasing the "What If?" Render set this week as well as a poll so look out for that all you Silver Tier and above.
Can't wait to get this Chapter in your hands - its not a long chapter, but its got a higher percentage of naughtiness then previous chapters.
Thanks
-Wack Daddy

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Released a test set for the new Patreon Benefit "What If? Render(s)" today. A "What If? Render(s)" is one or more render's of a scenario branching off from the story. They are not canon in any way to the actual game. All Patrons of any tier have access to - from here on it's for Silver tier or above. I already completed the first "What If? Render(s)" set the Patrons voted for (which has to do with Chloe visiting the MC in the bathroom after Parker leaves) and will post it in the coming days.

I hope, however, that collecting points will lead to different routes and content in the end. Not that the whole game, although originally planned differently, suddenly becomes pure vanilla stuff and everything else is outsourced to the "what if". Because it is precisely these many options that make the game interesting in the first place.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I hope, however, that collecting points will lead to different routes and content in the end. Not that the whole game, although originally planned differently, suddenly becomes pure vanilla stuff and everything else is outsourced to the "what if". Because it is precisely these many options that make the game interesting in the first place. In that case there would be no need for the point system.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I hope, however, that collecting points will lead to different routes and content in the end. Not that the whole game, although originally planned differently, suddenly becomes pure vanilla stuff and everything else is outsourced to the "what if". Because it is precisely these many options that make the game interesting in the first place.
Well we already know that certain routes can be closed off if certain relationship / fetish points aren't high enough. Easiest example at the moment is if you spend the first two chapters only picking lesbian options and ignoring all the male cast, Amber won't have sex with Brody, and Dale and Brody both won't be able to touch Amber at breakfast or when Amber is helping Hannah with her tight back muscles at the end of chapter 2.

So far there hasn't been a one or the other scenario, but there might be some later as the story progresses and the options get more intertwined.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well we already know that certain routes can be closed off if certain relationship / fetish points aren't high enough. Easiest example at the moment is if you spend the first two chapters only picking lesbian options and ignoring all the male cast, Amber won't have sex with Brody, and Dale and Brody both won't be able to touch Amber at breakfast or when Amber is helping Hannah with her tight back muscles at the end of chapter 2.

So far there hasn't been a one or the other scenario, but there might be some later as the story progresses and the options get more intertwined.
Sounds good. The thing about the routes is clear, if you go down one specific path, it closes off another. I didn't mean that either. I was just worried: there are still developers who give in to haters, thank god fewer and fewer do. And this game seems to be a little gem. Although the renders aren't the best, it just has a coherent atmosphere that immediately captivated me. That is rare. Also it promises so many hot options of just about every type imaginable. It would be a shame not to take advantage of some of them. Just don't let yourself be bent, you're doing really great so far :love:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Sounds good. The thing about the routes is clear, if you go down one specific path, it closes off another. I didn't mean that either. I was just worried: there are still developers who give in to haters, thank god fewer and fewer do. And this game seems to be a little gem. Although the renders aren't the best, it just has a coherent atmosphere that immediately captivated me. That is rare. Also it promises so many hot options of just about every type imaginable. It would be a shame not to take advantage of some of them. Just don't let yourself be bent, you're doing really great so far :love:
Oh I'm not the creator, that's Wack Daddy all credit and praise should be directed at him.

And I agree with you. He's done a great job so far and I hope he keeps telling the story he wants, and letting people skip the scenes they don't want. He's been very generous with content warnings and being able to skip through things that people might not enjoy.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well I play Amber as bisexual and only path I closed off is with the husband, wanna try to Cuck him :ROFLMAO:
I do that too. But it's hard to decide. I don't have anything against my husband, but I'm married myself. And in games i like to see first of all what i don't have myself. But anyway I'll try out all the routes bit by bit. :p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 4 Update - 3/8
Script done, render's done and music done. All I need to do now is go through it a couple times and adjust the "stats" for choices and paths. Should be good to release the beta tomorrow for Emeraldtier and the move down the tiers.
I will also be releasing the "What If? Render" set you guys voted for tomorrow, so there's even more to look forward too!
Thanks
-Wack

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
See below from my :
Expect roll out of public release this weekend incase any bugs appear before I am away form my pc for the week.
Also, I plan to do some script writing for Ch 5 while on vacation since will have a lot of chill free time (I know I am crazy).

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
See below from my :
Expect roll out of public release this weekend incase any bugs appear before I am away form my pc for the week.
Also, I plan to do some script writing for Ch 5 while on vacation since will have a lot of chill free time (I know I am crazy).
Have fun first
Relax second
Miscellaneous third
Script write distant fourth.

Reactions: Wack Daddy
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes