DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A perfect balance between the two is not sustainable - it will go back and forth. That being said, physically, has she gone "that far" in lesbianism compared to straight? She only has really physically done a bit of lesbian stuff with Vera and a bit of teaching with the girls. As for straight, she's had sex with Brody, helped Parker and did her thing with the stripper.
Progression in straight stuff is coming, I promise you that :)
IMG_0742.gif

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I fucking hate how confusing it is to name the relationships between the 4 characters. Someone give me a fucking guide on how to name it so that they are blood-related family or some such, else I'll achieve 1% of Doomguy's anger to demons.

While you're at it, can you do this too? Trying to have the 2 females sisters, while the 2 males brothers. I'm not even sure what Tina (default name) and Dennis (default name) call each other.
T be honest I thought it was easy compared to other games that you need a degree in brain surgery. So it goes, Mother, Mom, Daughter, Son, Sister, whatever you choose, Brother, whatever you choose, Father, Dad and finally Family.

Reactions: Dubolic

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I like this game a lot, not sure if I missed out of anything by not continuing the pee fetish, but the first time around at the party I didn't go upstairs with Vera, so in my rerun I did and was surprised to get the Mom - Mom and Daughter - Daughter scene, so I'm glad I did the second run.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This game is truly damn awesome. and refreshing. But One thing that bums me out, and it isn't a knock on the game itself. Just personal preference.

it's the fact she seems so keen to go pretty damn far with Lesbian stuff compared to straight stuff, other than sex with the husband. I know lots of folks love lesbian stuff and that's cool, but I'm more into the cheating/straight/incest than the lesbian. I'm excited for when we finally get to the point that she does more with the old dude, son, friends etc

Unless I'm playing wrong and not getting enough straight points or something
There is an option during the gameplay where you can turn off lesbian content if you want to.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
T be honest I thought it was easy compared to other games that you need a degree in brain surgery. So it goes, Mother, Mom, Daughter, Son, Sister, whatever you choose, Brother, whatever you choose, Father, Dad and finally Family.
Bruh I'm so impatient :FacePalm:

If I would've just clicked 1 more time I would've gotten to the recap thing.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
A perfect balance between the two is not sustainable - it will go back and forth. That being said, physically, has she gone "that far" in lesbianism compared to straight? She only has really physically done a bit of lesbian stuff with Vera and a bit of teaching with the girls. As for straight, she's had sex with Brody, helped Parker and did her thing with the stripper.
That's fair, and it's good that you aren't neglecting one side, perfect balance is something that is unatainable, even if you do the same number of scenes, someone will always think scene A was better than B.

From my perspective i just want her to get into something with a guy that isn't her husband, pre-established husbands, fiaance's, boyfriends... are always the "boring" option.
And maybe have the Parker thing go beyond him jerking off, it's time Amber took matters into her own hands ;)

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That's fair, and it's good you not neglecting one side, perfect balance is something that is unatainable, even if you do the same number of scenes, someone will always think scene A was better than B.

From my perspective i just want her to get into something with a guy that isn't her husband, pre-established husbands, fiaance's, boyfriends... are always the "boring" option.
And maybe have the Parker thing go beyond him jerking off, it's time Amber took matters into her own hands ;)
But Parker's hands aren't injured.. yet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and LSC82

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
He should "accidentally" put his hands on the stove tommorow, good things will come from that.
Probably the best way to ensure both hands are incapacitated, and I've heard that it is dangerous not to have that release so she'll have no choice! Not like she didn't already slurp cum out of his dick, but anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The stuff with Vera and Hannah is quite further compared to the straight stuff in the game (Besides the husband). To be fair Vera is her best friend, so it makes sense she would be comfortable doing stuff with her faster. But isn't Hannah her friends daughter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It makes sense narrative wise, don't get me wrong, and this is all just preference. I'm sure when the story is complete I will be very pleased.

Reactions: LSC82

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
That's fair, and it's good that you aren't neglecting one side, perfect balance is something that is unatainable, even if you do the same number of scenes, someone will always think scene A was better than B.

Pretty much my point. The Parker stuff is fine, but it would be cool to see her go a little further. Considering how far she's gone with the girls IMO

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Pretty much my point. The Parker stuff is fine, but it would be cool to see her go a little further. Considering how far she's gone with the girls IMO
My criticism of the Parker stuff is that it's kinda repeating itself, she allows him to jerk it while using her as muse, we are up to 3 times, the scenes do have some differences(having a little taste was great) but ultimately i want escalation.
One day Vera and Amber kissed, the next time she went down on her... this kind of escalation.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes