sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
really like this one. i agree with someone above that she's becoming slutty a tad too fast - some more reluctance would make it more believable but that's a small complaint - it is hot and i like the pov.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
really like this one. i agree with someone above that she's becoming slutty a tad too fast - some more reluctance would make it more believable but that's a small complaint - it is hot and i like the pov.
She’s only becoming slutty quickly if we (the player) pick those choices (which I have) but if you want her to slow down, then simply say no

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
And then suddenly you don't have points to proceed further with the kinks, yeah? :)
I made the thresholds pretty low for most things so that shouldn't be a problem. If it ever is, let me know.
That being said, if you say no to Dale's flirting for example, he's unlikely to flirt again and that "path" could go away. I bring up Dale, because he's involved in the story again soon...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It seems she's had a good sexual relationship with her husband already, so maybe now given the opportunities she's just expressing many of her kinks.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It seems she's had a good sexual relationship with her husband already, so maybe now given the opportunities she's just expressing many of her kinks.
Well, I havnt giving him any and when I had her admit to cheating on him with the stripper, he got turned on and now I should be able to Cuck him, especially since this dinner date with his boss and wife sounds like he wants us to have sex with his boss or bosses wife or a 3 some or 4some

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Well, I havnt giving him any and when I had her admit to cheating on him with the stripper, he got turned on and now I should be able to Cuck him, especially since this dinner date with his boss and wife sounds like he wants us to have sex with his boss or bosses wife or a 3 some or 4some
Oh, he doesn't get any on my "official" playthrough. I sometimes make the choices for his benefit then back up to where I really want to go. But even then there's dialogue that suggests they've been healthy and active.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I made the thresholds pretty low for most things so that shouldn't be a problem. If it ever is, let me know.
That being said, if you say no to Dale's flirting for example, he's unlikely to flirt again and that "path" could go away. I bring up Dale, because he's involved in the story again soon...
Who's Dale?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love the game. Is the chapter image supposed to be so dark?
In the game, all you see are some blue lights by the bottom.

My amateur attempt :sneaky:
startofchapter111.jpg
:oops:
startofchapter1.jpg

I'd take orange over nothing.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Love the game. Is the chapter image supposed to be so dark?
In the game, all you see are some blue lights by the bottom.
My amateur attempt :sneaky:
:oops:
I'd take orange over nothing.
It's meant to be darker....it's just a Chapter title page.

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Thanks WD, I enjoyed the latest update. Apart from one thing – it was too short! I was just getting into the groove of the story again and it was over. Damn!

WD, maybe you could update less frequently but with more content, to be more in line with what other devs do? Or maybe I just play every second update!

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Thanks WD, I enjoyed the latest update. Apart from one thing – it was too short! I was just getting into the groove of the story again and it was over. Damn!

WD, maybe you could update less frequently but with more content, to be more in line with what other devs do? Or maybe I just play every second update!
Funny enough, I plan on doing a poll on Patreon for pretty much that. I've been releasing a Chapter about every 30-40 days. Seeing if pushing that to 60-70 and making them longer is preferred.
But again, it will be a Patreon poll.
Most of the feedback I get it positive about being so quick with releases. Even they aren't "short", they definitely ain't long.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I prefer the shorter, but more frequent updates personally. I would say that you shouldn't, and hopefully don't, feel obligated to release an update every 30-40 days unless you feel comfortable with where you're at in the update. If you find yourself really engrossed with a story beat or scene, and need some time to smooth things out, please take it. All I ask is that you keep people in the loop that you require time for what you're working on.

It seems you know this, but communication goes a long way towards building good graces with people people; especially patrons.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Funny enough, I plan on doing a poll on Patreon for pretty much that. I've been releasing a Chapter about every 30-40 days. Seeing if pushing that to 60-70 and making them longer is preferred.
But again, it will be a Patreon poll.
Most of the feedback I get it positive about being so quick with releases. Even they aren't "short", they definitely ain't long.
I voted for longer on Patreon, but, really, I hope you keep with a pace you're comfortable with and not feeling locked into a schedule.

Reactions: Udayana
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes