DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Patreon Render and Chapter 6 Update - 4/22
Amber's night out continues in Chapter 6...

Speaking of Chapter 6...I have completed ALL renders. Now on to adjusting the script and music...which should take a couple days. Beta soon to follow.

-Wack Daddy

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The game seems interesting. Is the content worth playing? Is she banging the son, other men or both?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The game seems interesting. Is the content worth playing? Is she banging the son, other men or both?
The game has had more major lesbian scenes so far. But there has been a decent amount of hetero content teased in as well, and the next couple of big story points will likely revolve around the husband and son.

There hasn't been a lot of sex in general yet though as the game is still fairly early on in the story. Only the husband has had a true sex scene, but Amber has teased: Parker (the son), Parker's friend Felix, Dale (a neighbor), an older man at her massage clinic, she has had sex with a stripper at a bachelorette party and the husband seemed pretty into it, and it's been pretty strongly hinted at that the husband will be trying to set Amber up with his boss and / or boss's wife at a dinner meeting.

And like onibaku said, everything is optional andoat everything is skipable if it's not your cup of tea.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
But you can make your mom avoid all those losers and keep her for yourself!
So far one or two of Son's content are connected with Son's Friend content .I think it's like AWM where Sam and Dylan content were inter connected some times at initial stage but then become separate.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
you know that you play the mom right? or did i missed her mom somewhere?
Yep but mods are fun! lol

So far one or two of Son's content are connected with Son's Friend content .I think it's like AWM where Sam and Dylan content were inter connected some times at initial stage but then become separate.
Yeah, the first one if you reject it takes -1 Felix and I imagine closes that route but doesn't affect the son.

I hadn't thought about that as far as Felix having his own route. Didn't strike me as an important character.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes