Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
God, I love this game so much. MC is hot and she does not care about incest, lesbian or straight as long, her desire is pleased. Congrats Dev for creating such a great game. Oh yeah, I am blueballing her husband ;)

Question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
God, I love this game so much. MC is hot and she does not care about incest, lesbian or straight as long, her desire is pleased. Congrats Dev for creating such a great game. Oh yeah, I am blueballing her husband ;)

Question:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022

Question:
I'm guessing he just needed to pee :sneaky:

Edit: according to the above post there was more to it than I thought (though can't remember that convo....gues I'll need to check that out again) :giggle:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wonder, how much longer it will take for MC and Parker having sex. But I guess his buddy will be first.
Why do you think that? Isn't there only the two scenes with both of them while the son has a lot more individual?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Question:
Yup, hubbys getting cucked and he likes it. :ROFLMAO: Hope next update different people visit Ambers massage parlor like Mr Shaw, his wife, Felix and Ruby, Sarah or Naomi. Getting tired of the old timer already.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Speaking of odd things, why is Dale just showing up and trying to kiss Amber like it's completely normal? They act like they've had a secret affair or something going on and it is perfectly normal for him to just show up and try to kiss her. Didn't make any sense.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes