Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Are you asking how long it takes for a chapter to be released? About 1 ever month, though they tend to be smaller chapters than several other games.

Are you asking how many chapters are planned for the game? Not even Wack Daddy is sure. He has mentioned that he could go with this game for a pretty long time as he has a bunch of ideas.
indeed

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Are you asking how long it takes for a chapter to be released? About 1 ever month, though they tend to be smaller chapters than several other games.

Are you asking how many chapters are planned for the game? Not even Wack Daddy is sure. He has mentioned that he could go with this game for a pretty long time as he has a bunch of ideas.
It seems he didn't believe you.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
One thing I love about this game is that it is not afraid to jump right into action.
Me too, but i still felt like the stuff with the male stripper escalated too quickly. I thought he was just going to dance for the girls or something but ALL of them (even the MC, though that is the player's choice of course) decide to cheat on their husbands with him. WTF? :KEK:

Reactions: TheMummy56

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Me too, but i still felt like the stuff with the male stripper escalated too quickly. I thought he was just going to dance for the girls or something but ALL of them (even the MC, though that is the player's choice of course) decide to cheat on their husbands with him. WTF? :KEK:
I understand your thoughts on that.
One thing I wanted to avoid was 5+ different relationships all moving at the same speed at the same time.
For example Parker, Chloe and Hanna's relationships moving slowly towards the end goal starting from scratch. I wanted there to be some outlier relationships that although maybe a bit unrealistic, they don't follow the same slow buildup pattern. Beyond the stripper, Dale and Naomi would be examples of "possible" relationships that might burn faster and hotter.
On top of that, my goal was to make a game that could work for the player who likes to play the slut, the lesbian, straight only, etc. Just because the MC can do something, doesn't mean you have too. The negative of that is obvious content is always a bit split per update (unless you are a slutty gal).
Lastly, all the girls at the bachelorette party I think gave "some" inclination they would be down to clown with another man, even if married. Is there a ton of backstory to that, no. But, being in the MC's POV sometimes makes it harder to get all that.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I understand your thoughts on that.
One thing I wanted to avoid was 5+ different relationships all moving at the same speed at the same time.
For example Parker, Chloe and Hanna's relationships moving slowly towards the end goal starting from scratch. I wanted there to be some outlier relationships that although maybe a bit unrealistic, they don't follow the same slow buildup pattern. Beyond the stripper, Dale and Naomi would be examples of "possible" relationships that might burn faster and hotter.
On top of that, my goal was to make a game that could work for the player who likes to play the slut, the lesbian, straight only, etc. Just because the MC can do something, doesn't mean you have too. The negative of that is obvious content is always a bit split per update (unless you are a slutty gal).
Lastly, all the girls at the bachelorette party I think gave "some" inclination they would be down to clown with another man, even if married. Is there a ton of backstory to that, no. But, being in the MC's POV sometimes makes it harder to get all that.
Don't get me wrong, i liked the scene. It was hot but it just felt a bit... out of character? Vera, for example, tells the MC she has thought about group sex/swinging but it would have to be with someone that she is comfortable with, not a random person or couple and yet she lets a man she just met fuck her. And the MC doesn't seem like someone who would have sex with a random guy either, of course the stuff she's been doing with Chloe, Parker and Vera is still cheating but she was already close with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMummy56

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Don't get me wrong, i liked the scene. It was hot but it just felt a bit... out of character? Vera, for example, tells the MC she has thought about group sex/swinging but it would have to be with someone that she is comfortable with, not a random person or couple and yet she lets a man she just met fuck her. And the MC doesn't seem like someone who would have sex with a random guy either, of course the stuff she's been doing with Chloe, Parker and Vera is still cheating but she was already close with them.
True, but also, they all feel "safe" there with their friends, alcohol, bachelorette party...and "everyone else is doing it" lol

But again, yeah it's a little bit of a stretch, but for the MC to be believable that some of the craziness she is going to get into is possible for her, you seeing her do some crazy shit helps. We start the story in a place and time where you don't have all the info of backstory. In a way, that night was a bit of backstory about how wild these ladies can get

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It’s almost like a free pass there will be cheating going on at bachelor or bachelorette party (it’s like the Vegas saying, what happens here, stays here)even if it’s not full penetration, there will be hj, bj, tj and even if the bachelorette doesn’t want penetration, one of the other drunken horny hens will, realizing they will probly never have a chance again with a young hung stud

Reactions: morphnet

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am avoiding almost all the males in game. I only let her do stuff with Parker because wincest. I don't even let her do stuff with her husband :LUL:. The dude seems like a massive cuck so he doesn't deserve anything.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I also think that the bachelorette party was too wild too soon. Sucking the stripper ok, but all the girls getting fucked by him one after the other was too much imo. It requires a strong suspension of disbelief.

Also that stripper is a god to stay hard without cumming for this long :BootyTime:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes