TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I also think that the bachelorette party was too wild too soon. Sucking the stripper ok, but all the girls getting fucked by him one after the other was too much imo. It requires a strong suspension of disbelief.

Also that stripper is a god to stay hard without cumming for this long :BootyTime:
I guess male strippers either have a wank before doing their thing or they take something to slow it down, I know when I was younger I was able to cum a few times in a row. Btw haven't you ever seen those female only party videos with the male strippers, so it's definitely possible and nothing like a male party with a female stripper.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
This is a very good game, very good indeed. Amber in my game is like Oberyn Martell said, why sacrifice one side for another when you can have both. Major slut she is, hehe, loving it. And i like the fetishes

Hookups_017

Jan 15, 2021
very good game Wack Daddy I must say. The story can be realistic in many aspects. Like married people doing swinger parties and so on....
The incest part can also apply and is kept very "normal". Young son who is sexually driven and sees his very hot mother as a woman and thus becomes a template for masturbating. The daughter who wants to know how everything goes and sees the mother as a teacher. Hope hard there will be a mother-son-daughter event. The story is also very well written and makes sense. The only point I personally could fault is that the MC could have a little bigger tits. I'll wait and see now, because many good games were top at the beginning and at some point suddenly were abandoned.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
very good game Wack Daddy I must say. The story can be realistic in many aspects. Like married people doing swinger parties and so on....
The incest part can also apply and is kept very "normal". Young son who is sexually driven and sees his very hot mother as a woman and thus becomes a template for masturbating. The daughter who wants to know how everything goes and sees the mother as a teacher. Hope hard there will be a mother-son-daughter event. The story is also very well written and makes sense. The only point I personally could fault is that the MC could have a little bigger tits. I'll wait and see now, because many good games were top at the beginning and at some point suddenly were abandoned.
I think the size of the MCs tits are just fine, there are other characters with big tits and not everyone loves big tits.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Are there any voyeuristic/sneaking aspects in the works? Like doing it under the nose of her husband/son? And what about exhibitionism?

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Exhibitionism definitely, voyeuristic/sneaking: yesish, it's all done out in the open pretty much so not much sneaking but under the eyes of the significant others.
Very nice game, like a tamer version of the gloriously dirty Project Myriam, and with a much prettier MC. I did two runthroughs, one where MC Sluttyc*nt says yes to almost everything (she just declined the invitation of the butch girl with the bike) and absolutely everyone is turned on by her and everyone goes along with whatever she does. Then I renamed her Purity and she said no to everything, even her husband - and then she pretty much behaves like you expect a mother to behave (responsibly and totally not sexualizing her offspring). There's only one weird exception: the close encounter with Vera at the party still occurs, there's no option there, though you can say no to literally everything else. It's a bit strange as Purity shut down Vera at every opportunity and there was no sexual tension between them anymore, so it feels like that should have also had an 'off' switch (especially since the people witnessing the event would have been really shocked by it in this iteration of the tale).
Don't know where this is intended to go, exactly, as there is no real solid plot line in place yet, but interested in finding out.

Reactions: oshikuru

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [0.6] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Compressed with Mod: PC - MAC

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey JL Can I get another download link for compressed with mod? Mix drop is a problem in my country

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes