Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You don't have to do anything. The save screen is very dark so people don't see the little arrow on the right of 9 to go to page 10 and farther, but it's there. I suppose it's the default in Ren'Py.
Correct, Ren'py does not have a save page limit. The only issue is arrow is hard to see.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Speaking of odd things, why is Dale just showing up and trying to kiss Amber like it's completely normal? They act like they've had a secret affair or something going on and it is perfectly normal for him to just show up and try to kiss her. Didn't make any sense.
Well...he took his shot
Maybe he's been seeing signs she might be open to something (real or imagined). Maybe he's always been into her...maybe he got a vibe from the poker night...maybe it was because the MC let her feel her butt up in front of his husband...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well...he took his shot
Maybe he's been seeing signs she might be open to something (real or imagined). Maybe he's always been into her...maybe he got a vibe from the poker night...maybe it was because the MC let her feel her butt up in front of his husband...
Not in my game at least lol. I rejected Dale when he tried to feel up Amber. As for the poker night, Amber kissed Vera and then left to go bang her husband. Not sure how that turned into Dale thinking he was getting hints that Amber was into him.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Not in my game at least lol. I rejected Dale when he tried to feel up Amber. As for the poker night, Amber kissed Vera and then left to go bang her husband. Not sure how that turned into Dale thinking he was getting hints that Amber was into him.
Well...that means the MC kissed his wife...then the next morning Dale grab's the MC's ass in front of her husband and she let's him. I know that's not a ton of buildup, but it's not nothing.
He comes over to pickup Brody to go out (he didn't just "show up") - and then he decided to make his move.
As a side note - we don't know all the previous interactions before this - that being said, I could have given some more "pretext" and I choose not too, so that's on me.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well...that means the MC kissed his wife...then the next morning Dale grab's the MC's ass in front of her husband and she let's him. I know that's not a ton of buildup, but it's not nothing.
He comes over to pickup Brody to go out (he didn't just "show up") - and then he decided to make his move.
As a side note - we don't know all the previous interactions before this - that being said, I could have given some more "pretext" and I choose not too, so that's on me.
Yeah Amber kissed Vera, but again, not sure how that lead to Dale thinking Amber had interest in him. And in my game, Amber didn't let Dale grab her ass (I mean, it was a choice and I picked stop him).

Just played through a few more times making different choices to see what caused it, and it turns out it was the flash before kissing Vera that triggers it. If you don't flash, you don't kiss Vera. And the next day, Dale doesn't even try to grab Amber's ass.

Which still felt like a weird trigger, as I thought that was something for Brody, not Dale. You know, like Amber supporting her husband, and as she says herself during that moment "Lannister's always pay their debts". Meaning she was doing it for Brody to pay his debt, not to appease Dale.

Either way, just wanted to mention it. Just felt a little off is all.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Amber didn't let Dale grab her ass (I mean, it was a choice and I picked stop him).
WHY!!! :ROFLMAO:

Edit:
"and as she says herself during that moment "Lannister's always pay their debts". Meaning she was doing it for Brody to pay his debt, not to appease Dale.

Either way, just wanted to mention it. Just felt a little off is all

Ok that a thing I can agree on though.....that was a bit disputable I gues :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Just wasn't interested in Dale lol. If they swing, then sure that'll be fine, but as for Dale on his own? Wasn't really wanting that. I'm mostly for the lesbian content, with the exception of Brody. And as mentioned, swinging content if Amber and Brody do that in the future. I avoid all dicks unless it's with Brody lol.
All for the lesbians my friend :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Just wasn't interested in Dale lol. If they swing, then sure that'll be fine, but as for Dale on his own? Wasn't really wanting that. I'm mostly for the lesbian content, with the exception of Brody. And as mentioned, swinging content if Amber and Brody do that in the future. I avoid all dicks unless it's with Brody lol.
well you can play the faithful housewife and only bang your husband and lesbian friends, while i can play the whore who can fuck whoever she wants and make hubby a cuck (which is what he wants to be anyway :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah Amber kissed Vera, but again, not sure how that lead to Dale thinking Amber had interest in him. And in my game, Amber didn't let Dale grab her ass (I mean, it was a choice and I picked stop him).

Just played through a few more times making different choices to see what caused it, and it turns out it was the flash before kissing Vera that triggers it. If you don't flash, you don't kiss Vera. And the next day, Dale doesn't even try to grab Amber's ass.

Which still felt like a weird trigger, as I thought that was something for Brody, not Dale. You know, like Amber supporting her husband, and as she says herself during that moment "Lannister's always pay their debts". Meaning she was doing it for Brody to pay his debt, not to appease Dale.

Either way, just wanted to mention it. Just felt a little off is all.
It makes sense to me. Vera mentions that Dale is looking for people to have swinger sex with, and she's ok with the idea, but wants someone she's familiar with. Amber, by flashing Dale, and subsequently kissing Vera, triggers Dale's interest in Amber and Brody being that couple. Brody and Dale are close friends and probably have talked about it with each other, especially since Brody seems to be into that and / or being a cuckold. Dale is just further trying to gage Amber's interest.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
(I don’t think this dev sleeps)

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 7 Update - 4/30
I'm back at it.
Got about 75% done rendering Scene 1 this weekend, so a decent start. As I stated before, I have a few days scheduled out of town (May 24th-28th), so my goal is to drop another release right before then - so a little over 3 weeks from now.
Expect a Patreon Render Revealfor Chapter 7 this week, along with a poll, followed by an update towards the end of the week.

Thanks again for all your guys feedback and support - we've been on a roll and I want to keep it rollin'.
-Wack Daddy

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(I don’t think this dev sleeps)

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 7 Update - 4/30
I'm back at it.
Got about 75% done rendering Scene 1 this weekend, so a decent start. As I stated before, I have a few days scheduled out of town (May 24th-28th), so my goal is to drop another release right before then - so a little over 3 weeks from now.
Expect a Patreon Render Revealfor Chapter 7 this week, along with a poll, followed by an update towards the end of the week.

Thanks again for all your guys feedback and support - we've been on a roll and I want to keep it rollin'.
-Wack Daddy
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really like this Dev not to mention that here some names remind me of other characters lol Anna Parker/Mr. Parker and etc...

Reactions: pleaseletme

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
so how the chapters of this will take
Are you asking how long it takes for a chapter to be released? About 1 ever month, though they tend to be smaller chapters than several other games.

Are you asking how many chapters are planned for the game? Not even Wack Daddy is sure. He has mentioned that he could go with this game for a pretty long time as he has a bunch of ideas.

Reactions: Udayana
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes