finndem

Aug 13, 2020
JokerLeader Getting a malware warning from Firefox when I download the multimod from Mixdrop. The patreon version isn't triggering anything, though.

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
I just hope we get more fun with Amber with Parker and Felix (Well I guess him too :p:KEK:) but it's to blurred to know who is in the pool and standing by the chair.

Wait to see Amber with Parker and Felix, maybe DP is best!!

But before, Amber need to have sex with Parker, some NTR wit Dale, other male character

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Quick public update from my :
The first Spoiler Pic of Amber looked like a Parker and Felix Event. And now this Pic with Parker and her? Looks like it will be his lucky day. :sneaky: :cool:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The first Spoiler Pic of Amber looked like a Parker and Felix Event. And now this Pic with Parker and her? Looks like it will be his lucky day. :sneaky: :cool:
This teaser of the MC and Parker is not part of the next Chapter - it's part of one of my Patreon rewards. It's called a "What If? Render" - it's a non-canon, alternate scene that I do once per release, usually consisting of a handful of renders. This is an alternate scene from Chapter 1 when the MC walks in on Parker.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
This teaser of the MC and Parker is not part of the next Chapter - it's part of one of my Patreon rewards. It's called a "What If? Render" - it's a non-canon, alternate scene that I do once per release, usually consisting of a handful of renders. This is an alternate scene from Chapter 1 when the MC walks in on Parker.
Teaser for alternate scene

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Ooops sorry. I should have read the Info. But I was too excited/happy to see both of them.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 2571382

Overview:
Take on the role of a seemingly happily married woman who is a caretaker to her wards Chloe and Parker.
Will she take control of her desires, or will her desires take control of her?

Thread Updated: 2023-05-20
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: Wack Daddy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: College Times
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - TORRENT*
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED - COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Multi-Mod* - Replay Mod* - Fan Art - Fan Art 2 - Signatures*

View attachment 2584802 View attachment 2168224 View attachment 2339714 View attachment 2402974 View attachment 2236324 View attachment 2168227 View attachment 2168226 View attachment 2168225 View attachment 2402979
CG

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
He only released it yesterday for his top tier paying members so it will be sometime next week when we'll get the release so be patient or wait impatiently (your choice).
Don't bother. I went through the post history, the message varies enough for it to not be a bot, but all 23 posts are a variation of "Please give me the update now" with no responses or other form of thread feedback.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes