Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey Wack Daddy, I assumed since I'm not on the Brody route that I'd have 0 points, but it turns out they're negative.

Is something going to happen between Amber and Brody if they get too negative?
I have a general idea of what I might do in the future if Brody goes way down - but it's no time soon so don't want to think about it too much (mainly because it's going to be a lot of work)

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Once again a good Update. I really like how Amber is doing all what she want sexually. And she does not care about if it is lesbian sex, incest (son and daughter) other teens or straight. The Titel fits so perfectly. And now, we have Monica and also Felix of course. So I guess the bet is on, who will Amber do first. :sneaky:

But I hope Parker will get later a little bit more in the next three Updates after the next one. But it would be funny if Felix would be the first one. Maybe he will ask Amer to help him to please a woman.

• Wow
Reactions: onefingersalute

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I wonder if Monica's route will have to be skipped if you are doing a pure lesbian playthrough. Seeing how you don't even get the hot tub scene to be able to interact with Monica (in v.0.8) (you had to have a high number (I think it was 8) of Parker points to be able to get the hot tub scene) makes me think that all her content may be linked with Felix and maybe Parker's routes (Monica might turn out being a pure straight/BI character).

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As, requested in the GCR v2.0 thread, some wanted a smaller compressed version...well'p :lepew:

Her Desire [v0.8] [Wack Daddy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
OMG what happens when Parker, Chloe and Brody find out about each other? Could make for an interesting conversation around the dinner table :)
One of these updates I half expect Wack Daddy to have Amber blind fold both Chole and Parker before taking one of them into the other's bedroom. Then Amber get Parker to kiss Chole before getting him to eat Chole out before she takes off Parker's blind fold whispering to him not say a word and to keep going then taking Chole's blind fold off. As for Brody from everything that Amber told him that happen at the bachelorette part and him letting his boss feel Amber up he might be alright with it as long she tells him everything or lets him watch.:sneaky:

Reactions: Rythan25

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
OMG what happens when Parker, Chloe and Brody find out about each other? Could make for an interesting conversation around the dinner table :)
Don't know about the boys, but Amber and Chloe almost got caught by Vera and Hannah in my playthrough. But how the game seems to be progressing, that was most of the thrill for Amber to be doing it in the first place.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Don't know about the boys, but Amber and Chloe almost got caught by Vera and Hannah in my playthrough. But how the game seems to be progressing, that was most of the thrill for Amber to be doing it in the first place.
Yes. And I think Amber would have not even cared if they had been caught by Vera and Hannah. As I wrote she : It is all her Desire. So she fowlling her Lust. So she does not care about incest(Parker, Chloe), normal lesbian sex or straight sex. The Titel of this Game fits perfectly.

Reactions: Grelk
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes