Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I'll add a image with choices. I like the idea there.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Jun 1, 2017
Cause they didn't do Kinetic Novel, this why I trust them.

Don't blame me becous I don't trust this one.
Is not about you don't trust the Dev, you don't trust either the ppl who tell you that really are choice there, you either don't look on the OP to see is a link for Walk mod (that are image with choice) what need is for a walk mod for kinetic game i wonder.... You only complain about this like a child without even check all the info.

Oct 21, 2021
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [0.8] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I've clicked that freakin Mixdrop download button 20 times and it still won't work. AARRGHHH

Feb 10, 2022
I really enjoyed the game, the main character looks good with no exaggerated facial expressions and body parts.

I also hope the dev adds the option to customise the main character a little bit like choosing what clothes she wears in public (the clothes could get more revealing as the time goes on). I see that you have public content planned so this could also be connected to it

It has decent content right now (I wouldn't say it a lot but I also wouldn't say that it is less). Hopefully the dev won't abandon this game or take 6-7 months to release an update like other devs do, I'm excited to see where this game goes. 8/10

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I really enjoyed the game, the main character looks good with no exaggerated facial expressions and body parts.

I also hope the dev adds the option to customise the main character a little bit like choosing what clothes she wears in public (the clothes could get more revealing as the time goes on). I see that you have public content planned so this could also be connected to it

It has decent content right now (I wouldn't say it a lot but I also wouldn't say that it is less). Hopefully the dev won't abandon this game or take 6-7 months to release an update like other devs do, I'm excited to see where this game goes. 8/10
Well so far Wack Daddy has been releasing an update every month like clockwork. But it's a little sad that his other game College Times has been pushed to the back burner for now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

He puts out monthly updates and on Patreon we get to vote on Ambers outfits when she goes out and vote on nicknames for characters too and some other polls

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
He puts out monthly updates and on Patreon we get to vote on Ambers outfits when she goes out and vote on nicknames for characters too and some other polls
I see you're being your evil :devilish:self Dirty Filthy RAT rubbing it in our cheap bastard's faces with the voting.;):p:ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes