DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Here are the current results

Unlocked
Patreon Poll - What's under her dress?
I have my preference...but I thought I would throw this one over to you guys to vote on. I have alternate versions of a scene based off the answer to this question.
You know the red dress the MC is wearing to the reunion...what's she wearing underneath?

Red thong
36%

Nothing
64%

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've been thinking (I know my poor hamster had to run for a few hours in its wheel:KEK:) what if Amber(MC) wears the Red Thong at the start of the night but when they get to the reunion Vera and Amber(MC) make a bet to see who can go the rest of the night without any lingerie the longest. This way it gives us the option if she is or isn't wearing it.;):devilish:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
He wouldn't stand a chance, His mom will steel every girls he put his eyes on. More girls for mommy to have good time with.
I wouldn't be surprised if Parker didn't tell his mom he likes Hannah that would be something to see who she supports Chole-Hannah or Parker-Hannah or a third option Parker and Chole share Hannah but lets be real Parker only has eyes for his mom.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if Parker didn't tell his mom he likes Hannah that would be something to see who she supports Chole-Hannah or Parker-Hannah or a third option Parker and Chole share Hannah but lets be real Parker only has eyes for his mom.;)
With me as player he never get a chance to bang his mom. So his relationship is -7 I gueess, havent chaked full stats yet. Mom got relly angry each time he do something dirty.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
He might be a milf hunter and try to bang mom, Vera, and dads bosses wife. So far they’re the only milfs I remember in the game. Maybe there was a milf at the bachelorette party too can’t remember names

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
He might be a milf hunter and try to bang mom, Vera, and dads bosses wife. So far they’re the only milfs I remember in the game. Maybe there was a milf at the bachelorette party too can’t remember names
its the same. MC would not allow her son to do so, couse as player I just steel them awey under his noce. Maybe let her housband have some fun as well.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Would love to see Parker slamming Vera in the kitchen while Dale is watching golf or whatever he watches, like some risky sex where they almost get caught :love:
They would get caught if the play don't gonna distraatc Dale and go with Hanna to see what her son does, she got mad and make him leav and do have lesbian threasome Vera, Hanna and MC but parker got kiked out to his bedroom

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Patreon Poll - Location of "naughty event"
I don't want to spoil things, so I won't be giving you details of who, what, or how, but I thought would be cool for you to select where one of the two "naughty events" will occur at the reunion.
This will run for 24hrs.

Classroom
74%

Office
11%

Restroom
15%

(Since classroom won, Maybe we get Amber living out the “hot for teacher” fantasy at the reunion with her classmates)
IMG_1973.gif

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Me and the other ten percent of the losers who voted for office will go live out our sexy secretary fantasy somewhere else :cry:

Reactions: pleaseletme

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Me and the other ten percent of the losers who voted for office will go live out our sexy secretary fantasy somewhere else :cry:
Wonder if there is an office at her massage therapy job, then she can play naughty secretary with a lucky client, I heard she has great dicktation skills :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes