DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 9 - Render Reveal
Without giving too much away - here is a little sneak peak of one of the "naughty events" taking place in Chapter 9.
I just finished this scene this morning - it ended up being a little longer then I planned (which is a good thing for you).
Going to start work on scene 2 later today, which will likely be almost the same length as this.
Will get you another update on progress in the coming days :)

-Wack
Is that Vera with the ruler? I Wanna see her get that ass spanked)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 9 - Render Reveal
Without giving too much away - here is a little sneak peak of one of the "naughty events" taking place in Chapter 9.
I just finished this scene this morning - it ended up being a little longer then I planned (which is a good thing for you).
Going to start work on scene 2 later today, which will likely be almost the same length as this.
Will get you another update on progress in the coming days :)

-Wack
Is that Vera with the ruler? I Wanna see her get that ass spanked)
I wonder if that is that one teacher Vera and MC were talking about having the hots for back then while looking for their dresses?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
why put monica and felix on the son route? im interested in both but not in the son:cry:....

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hit with a line. fingers in your mouth. drink urine. and many more such wild fetishes. Whom it excites ................these are sick people.:(o_O..Sex should be natural ... without wildness.:rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: .Septic. and darlic

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Think the Dev confused Voyeur with Exhibitionist, or vice versa. Voyeur is looking, Exhibitionism is enjoying being looked at.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The plan was to kinda combine them. I haven't ended up doing a lot of this content, but I plan too.
Fair point, not sure exactly what the combined term would be. Sight play? Dubious-consent sexual viewing?

Maybe just go with the '/' between.

Was a real fun play, by the by. Just an FYI, if you're doing another polish, noticed quite a few 'you're/your' swaps, and I think some 'to/too/two' ones as well. Great though, excited to see the next chapters.

Reactions: Wack Daddy
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes