dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Daniel K too. But tbh they're not of the best quality, a lot of shortcuts are taken to be able to release monthly. Some have even burnt out like Braindrop.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From my :
Hey I’ve got a weird question and hopefully you or another dev knows the answer to it.
So if you want to use a model in your game that is from another game, do you have to get permission from that games dev? What if the game is abandoned, can you just take their model and put her in your game? Well if your able to add another model from an abandoned game, hopefully it can be this maid Anya from “Estate Dominate” (I think having a hot maid around the house that is bisexual of course could really help out with Ambers hormones and her son & daughters sexual education :love:
Almost forgot here is what the maid looks like
IMG_2065.jpeg
IMG_2066.jpeg

Reactions: Jungles70

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey I’ve got a weird question and hopefully you or another dev knows the answer to it.
So if you want to use a model in your game that is from another game, do you have to get permission from that games dev? What if the game is abandoned, can you just take their model and put her in your game? Well if your able to add another model from an abandoned game, hopefully it can be this maid Anya from “Estate Dominate” (I think having a hot maid around the house that is bisexual of course could really help out with Ambers hormones and her son & daughters sexual education :love:
I wouldn't want to use a character model form another game, but that being said, the idea and premise of the character itself is a good idea :)
I'm always open to idea's and feedback

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 2764533
View attachment 2764534
I don't think there is a problem since I have seen cameos of other characters and the Devs many times do not even care

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah
I don't think there is a problem since I have seen cameos of other characters and the Devs many times do not even care
Yeah, I’ve seen that too, even at the end of each update they give a plug to that dev’s game that the model is from and tell you if you want to see more of that model to go to that link and play his game

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 2764533
View attachment 2764534
Depends on who created the model. If it's a pre-made model in the DAZ marketplace or something, then you have as much right to use it as the other person, as long as you pay for the license.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
From my :

I pushed it to the limit today and got Chapter 9 BETA ready. It's a fun one :)
As a Cheap Bastard I'll have something to look forward to on Monday or Tuesday. Now Wack daddy take the weekend off and kick back with a cold one.;):love:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes