jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
great new update and even some animated sex scenes :love: ok ill put some pics in a spoiler folder if you want to see them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn just damn.... I hope there is more then one option not just only one fun scene. but I guess I have to wait to see until Wack Daddy to give us cheap bastard's the game in a few days.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Could you upload the download link for Android
One day you will learn patience. Wack Daddy , and all the other threads you post this question on; those developers eventually post their game here for free. But the developers of all these threads you post on want their patrons, the ones that are actually paying them money, to have early access to the game before posting here. I understand the excitement and eagerness of wanting to play a new scene when the developer lets us know they've started the release process. Probably gets even harder when DIRTY Filthy RAT or others post spoilers.

If you absolutely cannot wait, , it will take you to Wack Daddy's Patreon page. Sign up for the $5 a month subscription and you will be able to play it now. Otherwise, learn some patience, and stop asking this question. Or at the very minimum, start engaging in an actual discussion about the games you're playing to drive interest from others who may end up supporting these developers. Asking someone to give you something for free early, when they are already giving you something for free does nothing for the developer, the patrons, or even the people that enjoy the game but cannot afford; except irritate and annoy them.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Damn, that was a hot Update. I like both parts woth the Mr. Masters and the other with Mrs. Masters. I made it in two playthrough now. But a question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E: Found ot by myself how to get there.

E2: Wack Daddy :
Is it also possible to have a lesbian as well as Parker playthrough? Or do you also need many straight points for that?

Last edited:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
E2: Wack Daddy :
Is it also possible to have a lesbian as well as Parker playthrough? Or do you also need many straight points for that?
Yes, you can do an "everything" playthrough. You more or less just say "Yes" and give in t all your desires. You can be on a Chloe, Parker, Dale, Brody, Sara, etc. playthrough if you choose.
There's only a few occasions where the option is to do something with one character or another. In those instances you have to choose, like in real life :) or do what I do and save, choose one, then load and do another. :)

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes